Home Community General Wolves of the Round Table
Wolves of the Round Table
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-09-13
Founder: xXTwIlIgHt ThE wOlFXx - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 107628
This is a community concerning Shadamy and Wolf named users alike ^_^ You can enjoy chat on my forum, and you can PM to add a story to my archive, hoping this will get popular! So enjoy and have a good time! That's all I ask ;)

Without The Mask by xShadowxRocksx reviews
Amy Rose makes it her mission, to investigate the mysterious personality of the Ultimate Lifeform. ShadAmy
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 58,894 - Reviews: 456 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 11/12/2013 - Published: 5/12/2012 - Amy, Shadow
New Hero by TheUltimateSonicFanGirl reviews
Sonic is dead, and a new evil arises. It's up to Shadow to be the hero. After all, he did make a promise... Possible Shadamy
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 9,011 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/7 - Published: 4/26/2013 - Amy, Shadow
Fear of the Heart: Resurrected by SparkTheHedgehog2012 reviews
The butt-kicking sequel to Fear of the Heart.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,307 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/25/2013 - Published: 3/9/2013 - Amy, Shadow - Complete
Gliding On Air by Pinkrosey14 reviews
Amy Rose has missed so much in the 8 years she spent chasing Sonic and just as she ask for a simple friendly tour from him he runs, saddened she takes herself on a tour herself, comes across heaven and a handsome devil with a golden heart and gets the love feels. Please R&R and of course Enjoy 'cause I write for you
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,414 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/9/2013 - Published: 3/28/2013 - Amy, Shadow - Complete
Finding Me by moderatelyexcessive reviews
Amy disappears for three years after realizing that she'll never be able to grow into who she wants to be when her reputation with Sonic hangs above her head. When she returns, this brand new hedgehog sparks the interest of a certain black enigma which soon blossoms into something more. However, what happens when someone from her recent past comes back to haunt her? Shadamy.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,476 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 10/28/2013 - Published: 2/9/2013 - Amy, Shadow
Ghosts in my Machine by luigi-is-stellar reviews
Amy decides it's time to stop following, and start taking her destiny into her own power.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 71,989 - Reviews: 233 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 3/6 - Published: 10/20/2011 - Sonic, Amy, Shadow - Complete
The Pink Glass Slipper by aliciathewolf45 reviews
Bad title, but hey watcha gotta do? Special gift for a special fan. Amy is a beautiful girl who lived a horrible life, being treated coldly by her step mother and sisters, but one day, the prince decides to hold a ball to find his soul mate. Will Amy be able to get to the ball and finally meet the prince, or live her life a a maid? Shadamy and other couples in the story.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 21 - Words: 32,709 - Reviews: 245 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 11/17/2012 - Amy, Shadow - Complete