Home Community General Wonderfully Written Stories
Wonderfully Written Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-23-07
Founder: A. LaRosa - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 43819
...that somehow don't make it into my favorite stories since I've long since reached my 150 limit.

Can Ghosts Love? by amorae reviews
Sam awaits Danny to return from ghost hunting and begins to have feelings of worry. She begins to wonder her desperate crush on the boy who shows no inkling of ever liking her the way she liked him. What was the point, honestly? DxS, cute, fluffy, ONESHOT
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,832 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/20/2007 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Gravity by Shimegami-chan reviews
One-shot. "My breath was coming in short gasps — it might have been fear or the thin air so high above the city, or the adrenaline rush of being up here, above the world with him." DannyxSam.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,684 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/13/2007 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
As If To Waltz by Shibby-One reviews
He asked if she could teach him to waltz, and she did. DxSOneshot
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,983 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/20/2007 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Spectral Dance by Cordria reviews
Danny and Sam are on Spring Break... until a strange ghost invites them to a dance!
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,287 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/12/2007 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Blinded by BlueMyst19 reviews
Danny loses his sight in a battle with Vlad and gets a visit from Sam. Completely illogical fluff inspired by a blind friend! DxS! Cute, sweet fluff. Rated for a little joke at the end...
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,744 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 30 - Published: 3/18/2006 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
The Origins of Friendship by Me The Anon One reviews
A story of how Danny, Sam and Tucker may have first met and became friends.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,652 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/4/2008 - Published: 1/9/2007 - Sam M., Danny F. - Complete
Cold by Me The Anon One reviews
Danny needs to learn how to control his ice powers. How can Sam and Tucker help? Formerly part of Blood Shot One Shots.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,738 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/28/2006 - Complete