Home Community Books Gallagher Girls Worth Your Time Gallagher Girl Stories
Worth Your Time Gallagher Girl Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Gallagher Girls, Since: 03-20-10
Founder: Roza Chameleon Redbird - Stories: 126 - Followers: 41 - Staff: 2 - id: 79810
In this community you will only see stories that are the best of the best. Stories with no grammar mistakes, spelling errors, or shallow plots; instead they will be filled with engaging and thoughtful dialogues that supplement the plot and characters beautifully. If you have any suggestions for stories to add or want to be part of the staff, PM me.
6/10/12 I am currently going back and editing the archive to see if all these stories are truly the best of the best and aren't abandoned. SOME WILL GO.

Just a Flinch by Roza Chameleon Redbird reviews
No matter what I thought before the memories came back, the pain will never become just a distant memory. I will forever see the maniacal glint in Catherine's eyes as she lugged a blade through my flesh.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,578 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/7/2013 - Cammie M. - Complete
Taking The Fall by SmurfZXC714 reviews
"Case?" Zach asked. The officer looked uncomfortable again. "Yes, case. If he doesn't wake up you might be charged with assault or attempted murder." Zach felt his jaw go slack. "Attempted murder?" The officer nodded. "I wasn't trying to kill him!"
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 21 - Words: 78,249 - Reviews: 437 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 3/2/2013 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Zach G., Cammie M. - Complete
sunday dinner by thewordsthatweareneeding reviews
The first real Sunday dinner Cammie and her mom have after her return from Rome, because I have a giant soft spot for mother-daughter bonding. Set during OSOT. Contains spoilers for OSOT.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 862 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/12/2012 - Cammie M., Rachel M. - Complete
Between Fighting or Staying by StephLopez reviews
Cameron Morgan's plan was easy, or as easy as it could be. She was supposed to find out about her father and come back home. Safe. What she didnt expect was to be captured and tortured and get amnesia. This is the story of her unknown mission. Before OSOT. Image: Not Mine, Just Borrowed
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,344 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 10/24/2013 - Published: 9/5/2012 - Cammie M.
My Escape by finally-alive reviews
Zach Goode's dad died on a mission three years ago. But his dad wasn't alone, he had a partner. Three years later, he goes back to the same old town, trying to reveal secrets and clues. What he didn't expect? Meeting his dad's partner's daughter. AU; ZxC
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 39,552 - Reviews: 382 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 166 - Updated: 8/24/2012 - Published: 3/7/2011 - Zach G., Cammie M.
Pavement Artists by paradiseofgold reviews
If you think faith is cruel, then you have not met the people at Central Intelligence Agency —CIA for short. I'm sure you've heard of them multiple times, but you probably don't know a lot about them. Don't worry, neither do I.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,965 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/8/2012 - Published: 8/30/2012 - Zach G., Cammie M.
One More Night by DopplerGirl reviews
Toxic relationship, that's what they had. They couldn't be around each other without arguing at least once, and that's on a good day. Yet they couldn't stay away. "Every time I tell myself its final, and I know she does too, but then she looks at me with those damned big, blue eyes and I fall all over again." ZxC. One-shot.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,212 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/19/2012 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
Liar, Liar by DopplerGirl reviews
"It was the greatest love triangle never told, not even to all the participants." Because no matter how many times Bex said she didn't love Zach, whether it was to Cammie or to herself, deep down she knew she was lying.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,561 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/28/2012 - Bex B. - Complete
Skyfall by xit.will.never.endx reviews
This was it, she actually achieved it, Cammie is now an official CIA agent and she's ready to expect the unexpected. Her first year as an agent is nothing like she expected. New people, a new way of thinking, her past catching up with her, and an ultimate betrayal. Cammie is strong, there's not doubt about it, but is she strong enough to live through her first year at the CIA?
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,573 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 12/28/2012 - Published: 11/2/2012 - Cammie M., Zach G.
Lost by TwistingKaleidoscope reviews
I was nothing to him, but all he had.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 636 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/1/2012 - Bex B., Zach G. - Complete
If At First You Don't Succeed by TwistingKaleidoscope reviews
Sometimes what is wished for isn't truly the best.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,930 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/12/2012 - Cammie M.
Wolf Moon by AwesomePP reviews
I'm not like you. I don't want safe. I don't have a home. But I know someone needs me, I know someone's counting on me so I keep running. Zach's POV of OTSY. (Includes Budapest.)
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 33,434 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 9/16/2013 - Published: 8/6/2012 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
The Story of a Girl, Her Dog, and Boys by Pirates Ballet reviews
There once was a girl, who was abandoned in a forest; with nothing but her dog, Silver. The pair survived for months, before they were attacked. Soon after, she was found by Zachary Goode, an assassin in training. The problem was, she couldn't quite remember who she was. Or what happened. And now? She's hanging with the 'Goode' guys. R&R. No flames. Disclaimed.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 9,419 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 2/23/2013 - Published: 8/8/2012 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
If We Ever Meet Again by Freckle-and-Minnow reviews
"That package you sent to Solomon's over the summer, it had another bag in it, didn't it? One for me." Zach whispers quietly. Surely he didn't know that I basically confessed loving him in the letter, right? Post GG5, one-shot
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,689 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 17 - Published: 3/28/2012 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
The Wet Work Artist and the Pavement Artist by DontNeedHelmetGotAHardHardHead reviews
"Admittedly, yes, it was a bit stalkerish. But in a really good way, because he only had her welfare in mind." A two shot about a little scene in which Cammie and Zach see other during the winter break after OSOT. Slight spoilers! First chapter in Zach's POV and second in Cammie's. As the title would imply.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,354 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/21/2012 - Published: 6/5/2012 - Zach G., Cammie M.
Family Feud by Karsen Lavette reviews
While the Circle grows more interested in Cammie Morgan, one person is forced to make a decision. Does blood really run thicker than water? Zach's POV for GG3 - sequel to "When I First Met Her"
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 20,795 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 9/12/2012 - Published: 7/15/2012 - Zach G., Cammie M. - Complete
To Love Her by Roza Chameleon Redbird reviews
I hated her with my entire being. But I couldn't help wondering why it still hurt to think about her if I hated her, which I clearly do.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,243 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/12/2012 - Zach G., Cammie M. - Complete
Letters To My Soldier by 0ShatteredPenance0 reviews
When Cammie is inspired to help out in any way she can, she gets to know Captain Zachary Goode through letters while he is stationed in Afghanistan. Will she learn to love the very lonely Soldier? AU, Zammie
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 30 - Words: 50,418 - Reviews: 1626 - Favs: 412 - Follows: 340 - Updated: 2/11/2013 - Published: 12/1/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
Almost by AlmostGolden reviews
The five times Zachary Goode almost kissed Cameron Morgan - and the one time he did. Reviews are awesome:
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,187 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/30/2011 - Zach G., Cammie M. - Complete
Chocolates by AlmostGolden reviews
Dating Zach Goode, you realize, is a lot like eating a box of chocolates. / Quite a long one shot, just changed the name from Mrs. Malfoy Lautner Goode. Enjoy! :
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,796 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/23/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
The Week of Living Wildly by newclassic reviews
au: "There's a very good reason why I'm sitting in a jail cell at 3 A.M. on a Friday night." One week, New York City, a womanizer, and the girl who changes everything. Zach-centric. For Asha.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,498 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 4/23/2011 - Published: 3/27/2011 - Zach G.
Letting Go by Roza Chameleon Redbird reviews
"For the first time" song fic. DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved for their rightful owners of both "For the fist time" and the Gallagher Girls series. Please r&r :
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,227 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/15/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
Red by Roza Chameleon Redbird reviews
They said Cammie couldn't be trusted. They said they wanted to know who exactly came back for senior year. Now they knew.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,398 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/5/2012 - Published: 3/3/2012 - Cammie M., Zach G.
Mr And Mrs Goode by luv2read312 reviews
Cammie and Zach haven't seen each other since OGSY. Now, both of them are top assassins for competing agencies. What will happen when they find out that their next target is…each other? Review please!
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 47,929 - Reviews: 281 - Favs: 195 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 6/4/2014 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
In The Business by amillionsmiles reviews
A series of one-shots revolving around the Gallagher Girl characters. Contains fluff, angst, humor, you name it. Latest: "Love leaves scars." "Sometimes we get scarred anyway." Now complete, for the time being at least.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 39 - Words: 17,554 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 5/29/2014 - Published: 11/13/2010 - Cammie M., Zach G. - Complete
124 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »