Home Community General Write More
Write More
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-22-08
Founder: Judah - Stories: 296 - Followers: 1 - id: 64259
Quality (plots that make sense), grammar and spell-checked martial arts/magical hero fics, concentrated in Adventure/humor/drama. (Naruto, Ranma, Buffy, Marvel, D&D, Claymore, HP, etc). No slash, no high school, no drabbles, and minimal romance. Preference towards 40K+ words stories, longer reads. One-shot fics generally too short for admission. More explosions than kisses, I promise.

A Demon Among Devils by The Crimson Lord reviews
Igor had asked him to die for the world. She would ask him to die for her. Problem was, he didn't really like dying, not for a second time, at least.
Crossover - Persona Series & High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 21 - Words: 274,532 - Reviews: 3840 - Favs: 3,563 - Follows: 3,215 - Updated: 7/1 - Published: 3/29/2014 - Minato A.
The Havoc side of the Force by Tsu Doh Nimh reviews
I have a singularly impressive talent for messing up the plans of very powerful people - both good and evil. Somehow, I'm always just in the right place at exactly the wrong time. What can I say? It's a gift.
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 13 - Words: 89,644 - Reviews: 2703 - Favs: 5,657 - Follows: 6,394 - Updated: 11/27/2014 - Published: 9/6/2012 - Anakin Skywalker, Harry P.
Discordant by Heather Sinclair reviews
It wasn't the bright and shiny Jewel of the Galaxy you've all seen on the HoloNet. Harry's story started in the Underworld, a kilometer below the upper levels of Coruscant, where you never walk the streets alone, especially if you don't have a blaster hanging by your side. He left for a little while, but now it's called him back, whether he realizes it or not.
Crossover - Star Wars & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 8 - Words: 45,270 - Reviews: 345 - Favs: 1,526 - Follows: 1,770 - Updated: 3/8/2014 - Published: 1/12/2014 - A. Ventress, Harry P.
Cry Out, Curlew by Evil Is A Relative Term reviews
Helping others was her passion. It became a revolution. With the power of an open mind, Hermione Granger changed the wizarding world forever.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 43,383 - Reviews: 217 - Favs: 432 - Follows: 507 - Updated: 3/8/2013 - Published: 11/17/2011 - Hermione G., Harry P.
Applied Cultural Anthropology, or by jacobk reviews
... How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Cruciatus. Albus Dumbledore always worried about the parallels between Harry Potter and Tom Riddle. But let's be honest, Harry never really had the drive to be the next dark lord. Of course, things may have turned out quite differently if one of the other muggle-raised Gryffindors wound up in Slytherin instead.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 130,578 - Reviews: 1498 - Favs: 2,539 - Follows: 3,256 - Updated: 6/21 - Published: 4/26/2013 - Hermione G., Severus S.
A Tale of Transmigration by CrashLegacy reviews
For Taylor Hebert, death was just the beginning. Reincarnated into an alternate earth version of herself she awakens to find herself trapped in a very familiar locker. Now armed with knowledge of her previous life and the ability to not just control bugs but also manipulate their biology, Taylor sets off to do what she always wanted to: be a superhero. Spoilers abound; sorry.
Worm - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 198,980 - Reviews: 422 - Favs: 1,146 - Follows: 1,288 - Updated: 3/5 - Published: 12/9/2013 - Skitter, Aegis, OC
Fate Revelation Online by daniel-gudman reviews
Ilya likes to play video games, and in the time she has remaining, Shirou is more than willing to play the new VR game with her. But when they are trapped inside the game, [Sword Art Online], they determine something even more distressing: Kayaba Akihiko is definitely a Magus.
Crossover - Fate/stay night & Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 64 - Words: 324,284 - Reviews: 956 - Favs: 1,754 - Follows: 1,742 - Updated: 5/12 - Published: 10/5/2013 - Illyasviel von Einzbern, Shirō E., Asuna/Asuna Y., Kirito/Kazuto K.
Memories of Rain by Against.The.Current reviews
This is the kind of thing I had always dreamed about, but the reality is far from a fairytale. Being reborn into a world of ninja and all the war and intrigue that inevitably follows them- caution and hope intermingled. A Self-Insert fic with a dose of reality.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 52,923 - Reviews: 400 - Favs: 1,048 - Follows: 1,349 - Updated: 8/8/2014 - Published: 9/23/2012 - Lee R., Team Seven
Pulling The Strings by Hubris Plus reviews
Being a ninja is hard enough when you work for the good guys, let alone when you get reincarnated into a family of psychopaths. At least it's better than Bloody Mist. SI
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 44,962 - Reviews: 362 - Favs: 1,295 - Follows: 1,547 - Updated: 11/11/2013 - Published: 2/3/2013 - Kankuro, Gaara
In Bad Faith by Slayer Anderson reviews
I never pretended to know what I was doing in my last life. Why should I pretend to know anything about this one? Well, the other option is a horrific and bloody death, so...I better start learning how to be a witch. OC Self-Insert/Draco's Younger Sister. [DEAD]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 73,552 - Reviews: 920 - Favs: 2,354 - Follows: 2,565 - Updated: 6/18/2014 - Published: 6/17/2013 - OC, Draco M.
Goblin Queen by Biigoh reviews
Trapped in darkness, drowning beneath the sound of skittering things in the walls, Taylor connected with something infinitely greater. As a fyi, the SpaceBattles, Sufficient Velocity and Questionable Questing forums ("Goblin Queen") has non-canonical omake which are amusing... they've gone meta. Also, Goblin Queen has a TV Tropes entry/page. 16th arc is about changes.
Crossover - White Wolf & Worm - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 134 - Words: 188,529 - Reviews: 693 - Favs: 619 - Follows: 636 - Updated: 6/15 - Published: 9/13/2013 - Skitter
Fate Once More by Winged Knight reviews
It was supposed to be over, Heaven's Feel was finished. But old sins never stay buried forever. Something familiar has arisen from the depths of the past, and as the mystery unfolds the world welcomes the next Holy Grail War.
Fate/stay night - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 77,360 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 2/22 - Published: 5/22/2012
God Slaying Blade Works by Marcus Galen Sands reviews
The first Fate/Stay Night-Campione! crossover. A Heavens Feel Shirou finds that himself and Illya have been pulled into another world by a corrupted Grail. There his actions lead to him becoming the Eighth god killing Devil King. Now he has to deal with becoming someone who rules where he walks, even if he doesn't want to. That and trying to find a way back home.
Crossover - Fate/stay night & Campione!/カンピオーネ! - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 723,071 - Reviews: 4145 - Favs: 3,419 - Follows: 3,218 - Updated: 6/21 - Published: 9/27/2012 - Shirō E., K. Godou
The Souls of Heroes by LD 1449 reviews
There is never only one change. There are always many changes. Because one thing will change another. It will affect something more. Ripples through time. Irrelevant to some, disastrous to others. There can never be only one change Emiya Shirou. There will always be consequences.
Crossover - Fate/stay night & Demon's Souls - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 29 - Words: 133,704 - Reviews: 486 - Favs: 552 - Follows: 533 - Updated: 4/28 - Published: 9/3/2012 - Shirō E.
The Save Button is Your Friend by Transcendent Oddity reviews
Living your life once is tough. Living it twice is a nightmare - but hey, at least this time someone turned on the help menu.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 79,273 - Reviews: 1506 - Favs: 3,229 - Follows: 3,658 - Updated: 9/8/2014 - Published: 12/11/2012 - Naruto U.
Best Workout Ever by AetherPaw reviews
You know those times where you look at a game and say to yourself "If it was me in there, I would do it better"? Don't do that, that is what we call 'tempting Fate', and it will never end well.
Dark Souls - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 44,178 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 362 - Follows: 393 - Updated: 5/3 - Published: 1/9/2012
Variant Strain by scriviner reviews
Prototype/Spider-man(Marvel) Fusion. For most, adolescence is a time of change and growth. For some, the changes are a bit more drastic than expected. Peter struggles with a changing world, an even more changeable body and more questions than he has answers for. He tries to understand where his strange new powers come from and the most important question of all... what happened?
Crossover - Spider-Man & Prototype - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Mystery - Chapters: 69 - Words: 290,420 - Reviews: 977 - Favs: 1,537 - Follows: 1,355 - Updated: 3/8 - Published: 10/25/2012 - Peter P./Spider-Man
The Handbook of Elf Psychology by evansentranced reviews
Sequel to Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them! Harry is captured by wizards and brought to a castle. The wizards are obnoxious, but there's a lovely wood nearby which is quaintly named the "Forbidden" Forest. Harry thinks that's adorable.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 92,714 - Reviews: 2072 - Favs: 4,136 - Follows: 5,194 - Updated: 12/3/2014 - Published: 9/8/2012 - Harry P.
Fate Night Sky by Beasts lair's Fraggle reviews
It was just a small wish: To live with their master and their friends as those uneventful days passed by, to see him grow up as he chased his ideals by his own strength. To become an ally of justice; a hero who can save everyone.
Crossover - Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha & Fate/stay night - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 62,668 - Reviews: 246 - Favs: 878 - Follows: 851 - Updated: 12/5/2012 - Published: 2/25/2012 - Reinforce, Shirō E.
Making Magick by Mashadar reviews
The unlikeliest of crossings. The most improbable of incidents. The most hilarious of universes. A considerably different sort of crossover. Sanity is for the weak anyway.
Crossover - Familiar of Zero & Magicka - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 57,583 - Reviews: 289 - Favs: 796 - Follows: 759 - Updated: 4/23 - Published: 12/24/2011 - Louise
Aria's Advisor by Xeno Major reviews
One minute, I'm at home; the next, I'm in a wretched hive of alien criminals. This universe is a death-trap; the apocalypse is coming and the Reapers are going to kill us all. I'm no soldier, I'm a cowardly thinker. To survive, I'll have to think outside the box. But first, I have to survive Omega. To do that, I'll have to cast my lot in with the ruler of this rock, Aria T'Loak.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 116,580 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 594 - Follows: 672 - Updated: 2/2/2013 - Published: 12/25/2011 - Aria T'Loak
Remember by Golden Lark reviews
Tokiomi summons a red Archer for the Fourth War. - Chapter 12: Interrogations, infodumps, and expositions.
Fate/stay night - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 34,625 - Reviews: 334 - Favs: 1,513 - Follows: 1,522 - Updated: 12/23/2014 - Published: 2/28/2012 - Archer
Harry Potter and the Power of Paranoia by arekay reviews
The events at the end of the Triwizard Tournament have left Harry feeling just a little bit paranoid.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 103,719 - Reviews: 3563 - Favs: 5,036 - Follows: 5,611 - Updated: 3/31 - Published: 6/26/2012 - Harry P. - Complete
Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them by evansentranced reviews
After the Dursleys abandon six year old Harry in a park in Kent, Harry comes to the realization that he is an elf. Not a house elf, though. A forest elf. Never mind wizards vs muggles; Harry has his own thing going on. Character study, pre-Hogwarts, NOT a creature!fic, slightly cracky.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 38,289 - Reviews: 689 - Favs: 2,649 - Follows: 1,058 - Updated: 9/8/2012 - Published: 6/8/2012 - Harry P. - Complete
Game Theory by Immatrael reviews
Who dares stand between a mother and her daughter's life? Precia will do anything to achieve her goals. Even if it means accepting Fate. First of the Gamesverse series.
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 265,002 - Reviews: 258 - Favs: 523 - Follows: 304 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 10/22/2011 - Nanoha T., Fate T. - Complete
190 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »