Home Community TV Shows X-Files X Files baby/kid fic Season 8- Season 10
X Files baby/kid fic Season 8- Season 10
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows X-Files, Since: 08-15-07
Founder: Kyouryoku Senshi - Stories: 167 - Followers: 19 - id: 49561
This archive is mainly for Mulder/Scully and Doggett/Reyes during the 8th and 9th seasons, post series, IWTB and Pre-Revival. I will accept others such as Skinner/Kim (his secretary). If you're looking for spoiler fic, post series, baby or pregnancy fic, this is the place for you! Most of these stories are babyfic that contain episode spoilers from seasons 8, 9 and after.

Take Me Home Again by AnnFleur reviews
Set after X-files 10x04 Home Again. Seeing them sitting on that bench made me feel so much that I wanted to write a continuation of the episode, possibly AU from here on but possibly leading up to 10x05, we'll see.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,883 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 7/23 - Published: 6/25 - F. Mulder, D. Scully
The Family G-Man: I Want To Believe by Neoxphile & Felinefemme by neoxphile reviews
In 2008, six years after leaving The X-Files for the hit show Jose Chung's The Truth Is Out There, Mulder is asked to help investigate the disappearance of two women, including FBI agent Monica Bannan. Scully has more pressing concerns at home, at least until Mulder's safety becomes paramount.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 12 - Words: 44,229 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 2/8/2015 - Published: 6/17/2014 - F. Mulder, D. Scully, J. Doggett, OC - Complete
Home For the Holidays by neoxphile reviews
Christmastime in 2009 collides with news that a seventeen-year-old girl has allegedly murdered a couple and kidnapped two small children...and has ominous news about a little boy named William Van De Kamp. - written for the Nursery Files' First Christmas With You challenge
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Family/Suspense - Chapters: 18 - Words: 79,438 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 12/25/2015 - Published: 12/24/2014 - Complete
All the things I'll never by love-stories.23 reviews
Scully writes a letter to the child that will never be after her failed IVF treatment.
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,211 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/27 - F. Mulder, D. Scully
The Red Haired Woman by geektime66 reviews
William has been having dreams for weeks of a red haired woman who he thinks is his birth mother.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 24 - Words: 40,353 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 7/15 - Published: 3/26 - F. Mulder, D. Scully, William, OC
Monster Under The Bed by Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc reviews
Scully gets a patient who may give her another chance at getting back her son. MSR spoilers for the movie. PLS R&R REVISED SORRY
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,320 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Published: 8/11/2008 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
Starlight, Starbright by Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc reviews
Scully has been thinking about William, so Mulder does something that will have her seeing stars.Better than it sounds. PLS R&R MOVIE SPOILERS MSR
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,259 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/1/2008 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
Et Iterum by starkblast reviews
"Don't give him up, Scully," he begs, fingers tight on the back of her neck; their first contact in months. Foreheads meet in a shared lean against one another for support, and she blinks away her tears, wiping at his with a gentle thumb on his cheek. William coos sleepily between them. "We will keep him safe," Mulder murmurs, lips just above her ear. "I don't care what it takes."
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 19 - Words: 35,133 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/20 - Published: 5/24 - F. Mulder, D. Scully, William
Find Me - The Lost Episodes of Season 10 by MrsSpookyLiz reviews
Agent Scully gets information from a stranger that she cannot ignore. She should know better, but her love for her son overpowers her. She wants to see William again - but her longing for answers gets her into danger. Can Mulder save her? Can she save herself? Will she ever see her son again? /Angst/Shipper/MSR/Action/Romance/Horror/Inspired by the 2016 Mini series - COMPLETE
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 39,726 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 5/24 - Published: 4/24 - F. Mulder, D. Scully, W. Skinner, William - Complete
Sleeping bags by sillyhp223 reviews
Set in Empedocles, a fluffy moment for Mulder and Scully after they have pizza and the keepsake, and where sleeping bags are included. Oneshot :D
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 788 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/16 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
Mulder's baby by sparozina reviews
In this universe it was Mulder who was left barren, not Scully. Will he ask her to be the ova donor? Can they make a baby? This starts almost exactly like Per Manum, just for the fun of it, but it takes completely different turn... Set somewhere in Season 7 after Closure. (DISCLAIMER: I don't own this story. It owns me.)
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 62 - Words: 71,791 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 12h - Published: 2/21 - F. Mulder, D. Scully, W. Skinner, OC
Full Circle by Seafish0910 reviews
Set after 1004 "Home Again".
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,897 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 2/23 - Published: 2/12 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
Miss Lonely by ThexInvisiblexGirl reviews
She has told Mulder that she missed every year of their son's life, but in a way that isn't true. She has filled those years with books. Post episode for Founder's Mutation, Scully's POV. Please R&R!
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,469 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/10 - [D. Scully, F. Mulder] - Complete
Mulder's Game by LisaDouglas reviews
23 years, 3 kids and 100's of X-Files later, Mulder starts a new mission in pursuit of the truth. (Story formerly called I Want To Believe).
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,666 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 4/14 - Published: 2/11 - [D. Scully, F. Mulder] William, OC
For Better or For Worse by Jessahme Wren reviews
Post-"I Want to Believe." Mulder and Scully spend time away from the darkness and pledge themselves to each other. Oneshot.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,263 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/30 - [D. Scully, F. Mulder] - Complete
The Proof's In The Truth by Beachy Bliss reviews
Spoilers for S10, E1-6 A chapter an episode. Mulder and Scully reunited, and it feels so good.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,653 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 2/24 - Published: 1/25 - F. Mulder, D. Scully
Seeing is Believing by WasJustAReader reviews
Scully and Mulder stop for the night while on the run post-The Truth, and Mulder scares Scully.
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,361 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/25 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
The Need To Know: Mulder's Dilemma by soulgyrl53 reviews
"...And not just because we got big questions about your involvement in a certain … blessed event." I've always wondered what was running through Mulder's mind when he heard Langly utter those words. He looked very...inquisitively at Scully. And while she didn't confirm it, she didn't deny it then either. A little story here about what might have transpired afterwards.
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,244 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/19/2015 - F. Mulder, Frohike, Langly, Byers - Complete
about William by soulgyrl53 reviews
A short story about what could have taken place when Maggie Scully learned that Dana had given William up for adoption. As you can imagine, a lot of hurt and heartache here. But it ends on a hopeful note...one of reconciliation. I didn't have anyone to beta read this for me...so I hope there are not too many mistakes. Any feed back...I'll take it. Complete.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,607 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/22/2015 - D. Scully, William
My Paradise by Kyouryoku Senshi reviews
Post-IWTB. Pre-ss10. What happened to our heroes during that 8 year gap?
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 24 - Words: 31,266 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 7/7 - Published: 10/24/2015 - F. Mulder, D. Scully, CSM, W. Skinner
You Are Here by MoonlightGardenias reviews
One shot, incredibly loosely based on revival spoilers. It's not much, but it's a start.
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,260 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/2/2015 - F. Mulder, D. Scully - Complete
Shouting Into a Hurricane by rachg82 reviews
Happily-ever-after sometimes comes with a detour. (Speculation based on spoilers/promos for the upcoming revival)
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,767 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/9/2015 - D. Scully, F. Mulder - Complete
Security by WasJustAReader reviews
The unremarkable house has a landline, and Mulder clings to Scully's voice on the answering machine message after she moves out. Vague, pre-Revival time
X-Files - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 720 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 11/11/2015
Out From Under by BelinhaZpears reviews
They still want to believe…
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 31,646 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 8/22/2015 - Published: 8/8/2014 - F. Mulder, D. Scully
Alethea by Kyouryoku Senshi reviews
POST IWTB. Mulder and Scully are eagerly expecting their second child. Just when they have finally come to terms with the loss of William, their beliefs are once again brought into question when another sick boy needs Scully's help.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,516 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 10/21/2015 - Published: 1/21/2014 - F. Mulder, D. Scully, William - Complete
155 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »