Home Community Movies X-Men: The Movie X-Men Movieverse: Wolverine/Rogue
X-Men Movieverse: Wolverine/Rogue
Follow .
Focus: Movies X-Men: The Movie, Since: 08-14-08
Founder: TENaSeein - Stories: 160 - Followers: 12 - id: 61533
This is a collection of some of the best Wolverine/Rogue stories set in the X-Men Movieverse.

Behind The Mansion by Crash22244 reviews
Xavier keeps a feral Wolverine on the mansion grounds. Rogue helps him gain is humanity.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,698 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 4/14 - Published: 12/13/2013 - Rogue, Wolverine
Not Brotherly by S J Smith-Evil Little Dog reviews
When Rogue takes the cure, she doesn't fit in anywhere any more.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,866 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/2/2012 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
Impact by The Reserved Reader reviews
Set after X2 with bits of the other movies thrown in. What does Rogue mean to the men who have impacted her life? How has she impacted theirs? From loving her to despising her, a short look into the minds of those men. Logan/Marie
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,897 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 10/17/2011 - Published: 7/27/2011 - Wolverine, Rogue - Complete
Southern Accents by Serene Cullen reviews
Scott notices one thing Logan seems to find in all of his girlfriends and it isn't their hair style. Scott helps Logan realzie what he saw long ago
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,449 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/3/2011 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
Meeting Again for the First Time by Katya Jade reviews
Five years ago, Logan left the X-Men after Xavier restored his memory. He returns now only to find that Rogue has not been able to grow up as peacefully has he'd hoped.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 39,231 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 7/29/2011 - Published: 6/13/2011 - Wolverine, Rogue - Complete
The Show Must Go On by alexmonalisa reviews
Post X2; "Another hero, another mindless crime. Behind the curtain, in the pantomime. On and on, does anybody know what we are living for..." After the x-men lose someone precious, Rogue decides to take a stand and continue with Xavier's dream.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,739 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/25/2011 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
A Touch of Trust by The Reserved Reader reviews
An impromptu meeting during the early hours of the morning leads to Marie sharing something precious with Logan. Takes place after the first movie.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,065 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/17/2011 - Wolverine, Rogue - Complete
Midnight Conversations by thephantom'sdancer reviews
Because when you took away the whole age difference-poison skin-adamanitum claws thing, they were just an ordinary couple in love
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,046 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/16/2011 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
Discoveries by TrickyBusiness reviews
Takes place after X1, X2&X3 never happened. Rogue's life is drastically changed after being captured and forced to kill her friends. Logan & Jean come back to the mansion engaged after leaving to explore a relastionship, to discover a lot has changed.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 42,223 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 11/29/2010 - Published: 11/15/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
My Mate by TrickyBusiness reviews
A short AU story of how Logan and Marie meet and get together. Logan is brought to the mansion after a run in with the Brotherhood. Rogue reveals a secret in order to help him.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 23,496 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 227 - Updated: 10/26/2011 - Published: 11/5/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine
Just Woke Up by fringeperson reviews
ONESHOT. COMPLETE. DO NOT OWN. After Liberty Island, Logan woke up, and the first thing he needed to check was that it worked.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 842 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/26/2010 - Wolverine, Rogue - Complete
10 things Marie knows about Logan by MissPoisonedAddiction1 reviews
Oneshot. Just a list of things she knows.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 393 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/16/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
She Will Be Loved, A Rogan Songfic by Bballgirl4 reviews
My third songfic, to She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. Rogan, of course. One-shot, complete.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,146 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/30/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
Claws by Partner-In-Crime v 2.0 reviews
ONESHOT: /The Wolverine isn't the only one to have claws./ Short Drabble. Takes place pre-X2. R R Please
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 667 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/28/2010 - Wolverine, Rogue - Complete
Breaking the Code by alexmonalisa reviews
My entry for the Forth ROGAN writing challenge.- "Let the games begin."
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,161 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/25/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
As The World Falls Down by sammygirl2010 reviews
SEQUEL TO 'PIECES OF ME'. Logan and Marie are getting ready to say their wedding vows, but will a certain feral and a lot of trouble keep them apart? Can they beat the odds and stay together? AU Rogan Scott/Jean some Hank/Storm Read and Review...and enjoy
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,567 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 11/13/2010 - Published: 7/21/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine
Pieces of me by sammygirl2010 reviews
Marie took the cure, now 2 years later her powers are coming back. Can she deal with this and her personal life at once? Can Logan help her overcome everything? LoganxMarie. Prof, Jean, and Scott are very much alive.a little OOC,small comic influence.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,472 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/21/2010 - Published: 11/22/2009 - Wolverine, Rogue - Complete
Morsels of Time by Comic-cake reviews
This is my attempt at a touch of sweetness, some hints of humour and a sprinkling of melancholy. Rogan!
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,290 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 9/18/2010 - Published: 7/1/2010 - Wolverine, Rogue
Friends and Enemies by Somebody's MissBehaving Angel reviews
Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. A study of Rogue and Wolverine, as told by Professor Xavier. Follows the 'Curiousity, Jealousy and Reaction' series.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,288 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/19/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
Please Don't Wake Me Now by phantom-lass reviews
Sequel to 'A Dream Made of Nightmares' and 'Is This is Dream' Based on X-Men 3 The Last Stand. Rogan.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 18 - Words: 39,398 - Reviews: 273 - Favs: 221 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 2/21/2011 - Published: 4/11/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
Broken Angel by phantom-lass reviews
The x-men are on a mission to what they think is an empty base but what happens when Logan finds a traumatised Rogue? Nothing to do with my previous ROGAN.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,508 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 188 - Updated: 8/15/2011 - Published: 5/17/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine
Save Me by WishFlower reviews
Rogue is teaching at the school, Logan comes back after six years away. But Magneto and Pyro are back too. And they have Victor with them.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,067 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/23/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
An Angel's Touch by Brightfire15 reviews
After Logan returns from a mission with a stiff and sore back, Rogue decides to help him by giving him a massage. Soon, revelations will be made regarding how they feel for one another. Rogan! Read and review!
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,203 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/13/2010 - Wolverine, Rogue - Complete
Stay With Me by Brightfire15 reviews
When Rogue feels she has to leave because she cannot bear seeing Logan pine after Jean any longer, Logan will have to persuade her to stay at the School and more importantly, with him. Read and Review!
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 971 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/9/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
Canadian Vacation by moviemom44 reviews
We need a break from the heat, darlin'. If I had my way, we'd be at the cabin in Alberta by now, but Hank says ya can't travel in yer condition, so I had t' be…uh…creative." One-shot. AU.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,226 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/3/2010 - Rogue, Wolverine - Complete
94 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »