Home Community Books Holes Xray, our FINE Leader!
Xray, our FINE Leader!
Follow .
Focus: Books Holes, Since: 07-12-07
Founder: I'dBeSullenWithoutTheCullens - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 48266
Xray get's NO attention, I'm focusing on stories with him in it, If it is a romance especially, Write them, post them, and I'll add them.

End of the Road by AllisonHope reviews
Sequel to 'The Hardest Thing' XRay makes the worst decision of his life, but it could also be the best decision for his heart...so...first update since a YEAR...im so sry...chapter 10 is changed also...
Holes - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 5,925 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/15/2005 - Published: 6/3/2004
The Hardest Thing by AllisonHope reviews
Storm Fiorentini has seen what love did to her mother. And because of love her mother is now dead...what happens when she gets sent to CGL for doing something to protect her mother? FINISHED!
Holes - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 13,382 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/3/2004 - Published: 12/26/2003
I Stutter When Nervous by tastes like bacon reviews
This girl isn't new at CGL, but the boys of DTent are. Kennedy is the girl of DTent, and she's not one to be messed with. OCx ? pairing not finalized yet. Set before the book, coming into it.
Holes - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,671 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/28/2008 - Published: 5/2/2006
Being a Hero by Hawiian Girl reviews
For X Ray, the worst part about being caught breaking the law isn't Camp Green Lake. It's having to tell his little sister he can't be her hero anymore.
Holes - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 530 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/27/2005 - Complete
Hero by Kirjava Deamon reviews
“Hi, I’m Sam, Rex’s little brother. I’ll be turning six soon. Rex, or X-ray is my hero, but Mama say’s he’s a “criminal”. Do you know why he’s not a hero?” The families of the kids at CGL do grieve...
Holes - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/30/2004