Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Yaoi PJO Stories
Yaoi PJO Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 05-27-10
Founder: Reverious - Stories: 35 - Followers: 16 - id: 81826
Yaoi Percy Jackson stories. Enough said.

Then Again by Vaiyala reviews
We're never really given insight on what causes his behavior, to tell the truth... Maybe...this? HINTED SLASH WARNING! This is an upgraded reposting of a story I wrote a long time ago. Oh, and I'm aware I can't write summaries... Sorry!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,926 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/30/2009 - Grover, Percy J.
Behind Smiles and Eyes by WindowChild reviews
Grover and Percy, from the beginning to the end. GroverPercy, one-sided.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,052 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/10/2009 - Grover, Percy J. - Complete
Percy Jackson and the Penguin of Doom by Imtotallynormal reviews
Summary- WARNING WARNING may contain outrageous amounts of red bull, well it would but Nico drank them all. Also contains slash, randomness, pie and more slash. LUKVER FTW!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,181 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/20/2010 - Published: 3/15/2010 - Percy J., Nico A.
Under the Surface by WindowChild reviews
During a weekend at the Jackson house, Nico comes out to Percy. Unrequited PercyNico.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,807 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 43 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Nico A., Percy J.
My mate by ncalkins reviews
Nico's mom belonged to a race of cat-angels. The gene skiped his mom and awoke in him. Now he has to find him mate and try to control his instincts. I wonder how will Hades and Posiedon feel about Percy being his mate.SLASH nicoxpercy
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 17,813 - Reviews: 318 - Favs: 425 - Follows: 273 - Updated: 6/5/2012 - Published: 2/8/2010 - Nico A., Percy J. - Complete
Heat by Colt reviews
a Percy/Nico short story collection. Rated for suicide attempt and suggestive content, cause we all know teenagers don't make passes at each other, right? And some emoing. Of course.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,968 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 234 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 4/23/2014 - Published: 6/6/2010 - Percy J., Nico A.
Percy Jackson and The Olympians, The Heart Thief by deans42ndfreckle reviews
Nico suddenly turns up at camp all cut up. What's going on? Male x Male, fluffy.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,021 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 8/13/2010 - Published: 6/9/2010 - Percy J., Nico A. - Complete
Break Myself by Colt reviews
Percy struggles after the prophecy, and Nico struggles with some personal problems while trying to help his friend, that has to remain ONLY a friend. PercyxNico, but very, very slow-building. No OCs. BOOK-verse. language/later hints to Mature content
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 52,739 - Reviews: 752 - Favs: 700 - Follows: 747 - Updated: 6/20/2013 - Published: 12/31/2009 - Percy J., Nico A.
Goth 101 by SilverMikazuki reviews
My first... well... in japanese terms, yaoi fanfic. I just read a couple of PercyxNico stories... and well I couldn't help but write one! Now Percabeth is definitely my favorite pairing, but... PercyxNico is a close second. Anyway, please don't flame!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,388 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 21 - Published: 1/12/2010 - Percy J., Nico A. - Complete
Trying Something New by Reviewwiz reviews
Drabble, yaoi, lime, Nico X Percy. The fic takes place during the fifth book.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 387 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/9/2010 - Nico A., Percy J. - Complete
Gone by Eliana Panthera reviews
Ethan still remembered the old Luke. He remembered the Luke he loved, but that Luke was long gone by now. -Ethan/Luke- -Spoilers for 'The Last Olympian'-
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 418 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/18/2009 - Ethan N., Luke C. - Complete
Crash and Burn by the original KeT reviews
Try your best to save him. Make him unhappy. Take his dreams away. I'll gratify him, serve him, damn him. That way, we both lose. Because baby, no one ever gets all they want. LukexEthan; Ethan POV
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 805 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/18/2010 - Luke C., Ethan N.
A Memory of Strawberries by xPhineasx reviews
It was the simplest, sweetest kiss Luke had ever had, and it would haunt him for ever. Luke/Percy
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 30 - Published: 8/16/2009 - Luke C., Percy J. - Complete
Little Ocean, Smallest Sea by UnluckyWriter reviews
During a fight with Kronos and the Demigods, Percy was turned into a 5-year old! With no memory of who he was, Percy's stuck with...Luke. Contains slash! And some potty-mouthing! Pairings: Luke/Percy and others...
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 40,294 - Reviews: 316 - Favs: 414 - Follows: 464 - Updated: 1/1/2014 - Published: 10/4/2009 - Luke C., Percy J.
You Were Saying? by Corsiva Vyrae reviews
“Uhm…Luke?” “Hmm?” A shiver went up Percy’s spine as the warm breath brushed by his neck. “I think I got it. You can, uhh, move back now…” “What if I don’t want to?” PercyxLuke fluff!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,650 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 304 - Follows: 36 - Published: 12/21/2009 - Percy J., Luke C. - Complete
Last Minute by Incomparable-Insanity reviews
- Movieverse. What happens after the sword fights, after the rigorous training? What happens behind the scenes, at the last minute? - LukePercy. Multichaptered.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,718 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 2/20/2010 - Published: 2/18/2010 - Luke C., Percy J.
Addicted To You by RememberingTheNight reviews
Percy has a dark and hidden secret. Bit by bit, memory by memory, he begins to remember what happened. Can he continue his fight once he learned the truth? Percy/Luke
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,186 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 151 - Updated: 6/23/2010 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Percy J., Luke C.
LukePercy oneshot by Feliciano Luigina Holmes reviews
just a simple one-shot. Luke/Percy LukeXPercy. T for safety
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,646 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 17 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Luke C., Percy J. - Complete
Everybody's Got Their Ghosts by Skabooom reviews
Movieverse. When Percy goes missing, everyone at camp believes he has run away, save for Grover and Annabeth. With no one to believe them, they turn to Luke for help in a desperate attempt to locate their kidnapped friend. Slash, Percy/Luke.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 17,080 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 286 - Updated: 2/19/2011 - Published: 2/14/2010 - Percy J., Luke C.
Time by Feliciano Luigina Holmes reviews
miniseries i am doing with Luke/Percy :3 hope you like it!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,045 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 4/17/2010 - Published: 3/9/2010 - Luke C., Percy J. - Complete
Fair is Fair by Feliciano Luigina Holmes reviews
Sequel to Time my mini-series. Its been 6 years since that. How is Percy coping? why is he halucinating? Is Luke in his future? Luke/Percy Percy/Luke some groverbeth :D R&R please!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,368 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 5/4/2010 - Published: 4/27/2010 - Percy J., Luke C.
Comatose State by xxRainbow-muffinsxx reviews
Percy is in love with Luke. Problem? Luke is in a deep sleep. Nother problem? Percy's worries that Luke might fall for Annabeth instead of him. He swears that if Luke will have him, then he will be his and he will never let him go. Luke/Percy; Pluke; Lukercy ((Process of Rewritting.))
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,677 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 1/21/2014 - Published: 3/23/2010 - Luke C., Percy J.
Alone by YamiTenshiKoi reviews
PercyxLuke, set after Luke leaves camp. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry I always make you cry. I'm sorry I leave you when you need me the most. And I'm sorry for breaking your heart... I can't ever say sorry enough for all the things I've done to hurt you."
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,272 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/11/2010 - Percy J., Luke C. - Complete
Reality by Eliana Panthera reviews
//"It meant everything to Ethan. As much as he hated it, he was in love with Luke Castellan."// Angsty Ethan/Luke
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Ethan N., Luke C. - Complete
Grim Olympian Tales: Steal Me A Little Something by Felicity Dream reviews
Hermes is the Thief of Thieves. And he wants to steal Percy Jackson's heart. That is, if Percy would stop distracting him by asking him to prove he really can steal anything. Part of the Grim Tales one-shots, male Olympian style. Hercy -like chocolate!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,882 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 500 - Follows: 96 - Published: 4/1/2010 - [Hermes, Percy J.] - Complete