Home Community Anime/Manga Zatch Bell Yaoi Shounenai Yuri Shoujoai fics!
Yaoi Shounenai Yuri Shoujoai fics!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Zatch Bell, Since: 07-03-05
Founder: Insomniac Jaki - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 17905
First Yaoi, Yuri C2! As the name states, this is for all Yaoi Shounenai Slash BoyXBoy Yuri Shoujoai Femslash GirlXGirl fics in Zatch Bell! YAY! All pairings that fit this are welcome! Email me if you know of some good ones!

Ugokanai Tokei by Shirohane reviews
After the battle, Gash becomes a king and returns to the demon world. After 12 years he returns to the human world and tries to make Kiyomaro stay by his side, but things go horribly wrong. Gash x Kiyomaro.
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,222 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/26/2005 - Published: 8/13/2005 - Complete
Spunk by x se reviews
Arguing over poor Gash Bell. That’s all two teenage demonesses did. And then Gash announces he’s marrying Koruru. Well, there goes that… Pati x Tio, Implied Gash Bell x Koruru. Danny POV, ShoujoAi
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 804 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/6/2005
Onushi no Tame Nara by Shirohane reviews
When Kiyomaro catches a cold, Gash attepts to nurse him back to health. But the 6 year old seem to be more of a trouble than help. Mild Gash x Kiyomaro.
Zatch Bell - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,681 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/22/2005 - Complete
The Heero Complex by clown eyes reviews
When Kiyo starts to ignore Gash, Gash developes the Heero complex, where he stops caring. Oneshot, onesided Gash x Kiyomaro, some KiyoxSuzume. And since I'm stupid and forgot to do the disclaimer, I don't own Konjiko no Gash Bell. boohoo
Zatch Bell - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,281 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/28/2005 - Complete
Mienai Tsubasa by Shirohane reviews
Knowing that his time together with Gash is limited, Kiyomaro attempts to block Gash out of his heart. But how can he stop sunlight from streaming inside his closed heart? Mild Gash x Kiyomaro.
Zatch Bell - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,559 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/7/2005 - Complete