Home Community Games Minecraft Yogscast Stories
Yogscast Stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Minecraft, Since: 01-29-12
Founder: Nova the Gamer Dragon - Stories: 31 - Followers: 23 - id: 98075
If you are a fan of the Yogscast, then here are some stories for you.
Feel free to let me know if I missed any.

A twisted tale by Solar Flare of Saturn reviews
Lalna has got missing, as everyone points fingers to the mage, will they ever find out the true culprit? Or will the blonde stay missing in a new world
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 469 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/1/2013
The Shadows After Dark by Ramiel Notelock reviews
(Post SoI Fic) Xephos and Honeydew failed to save Minecraftia from Israphel. The sand, the sentinels, and everything that our heroes tried so hard to stop has become a reality. Now, our heroes awaken. What are the sentinels? Who is Israphel? What do they have to do with a prophecy that transcends Heaven and earth? (Made up my own ending to SoI. yogscast/captainsparklez)
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,230 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/2/2014 - Published: 1/3/2014
Everyone Knows They're Dating Except Them by Russica reviews
Everyone thinks Sips and Sjin are dating. Well, everyone except Sips and Sjin. How Xephos, Honeydew, and Lalna learned not to assume. T for language.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,042 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 18 - Published: 4/7/2013 - Complete
Zoethian One-shots by Yumleethelimabean reviews
One-shots about Rythian and Zoey, as the title suggests. Very fluffy. Warning: Read at your own risk. May explode your happy feels. Enjoy, and tell me if you want other one-shots like these. COMPLETE
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,461 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 5/20/2013 - Published: 2/15/2013 - Complete
Zoey Meets Sips by AlmightyPug reviews
In an alternate universe Rythian And Zoey join the Voltz server and Sjin And Sips don't love each other. So Sips go's to meet Zoey.
Minecraft - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,050 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 4/7/2013
YogGames - Sjips Vs The Giant by AlmightyPug reviews
A series I am doing called YogGames, the first story is about Sjips and their battle with a giant.
Minecraft - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 770 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/7/2013
Snow by Gravity. What Gravity reviews
Yogscast zoethian / zoeythian yogfic! Based on the prompt 'snow' given to me on my Tumblr. A Drabble/one-shot about Rythian's feelings about Zoey on a snowy night.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,036 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/15/2013 - Complete
Shadow of Israphel: Separated by Dragon-Rider12 reviews
An alternate telling of SoI. Xephos and Honeydew get separated after the crash of the Celaeno. With the two apart from each other and Israphel's corrupting influence on Xephos' sanity, will the two ever complete the task of destroying the Dark Lord? Rated T for language, violence, blood, alcohol, and all that good stuff.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 53 - Words: 200,033 - Reviews: 258 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 9/30/2014 - Published: 2/16/2013 - Complete
Operation: Prevent Yogcraft War by Blue Power1 reviews
Join Karen and Darcy in a Minecraft Tekkit/FTB World which is more confusing then before. More descriptions is inside. Not accepting OCs anymore for now. A bit of Zoethian. Please Review. Disclaimer: I don't own MINECRAFT. Why would I be here anyway if I did own it?
Minecraft - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 23,415 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/24/2013 - Published: 12/30/2012 - OC
What can you say that will stick, Xephos? by Ema Schopenhauer reviews
Honeyphos fan-fic. from Xephos' point of view. Honeydew's asymmetrical love for Xephos is getting to him. When Honeydew tries to make Xephos tell him a particular phrase, Xephos seems totally oblivious, upsetting Honeydew more. Will LividCoffee and friends help Xephos to realize what Honeydew wants him to say, and what Xephos himself really wants?
Minecraft - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,104 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/18/2013 - Complete
The Missing Brother by Kitwarrior24 reviews
Shadow has gone missing and it is up to Steve, Rythian, Zoey and Teep to save him. This is a Zoethian fanfiction. Rated T for violence. Cover art by EnderFriend284. Yup.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,588 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/16/2014 - Published: 4/19/2013
One Shots: Rythian the Mage by Cctries reviews
I occasionally have free time. And I occasionally have ideas. And I occasionally write them down. Except not occasionally. Also I luv Rythian's series. (Don't judge me, I'm new)
Minecraft - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 426 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/19/2013
Zoey and Rythian Fanfic by darqussecain reviews
What would happen if Zoey raged?
Minecraft - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,953 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/20/2013 - Complete
Alone in Blackrock by yummpie reviews
When Rythian is alone in Blackrock after Zoey leaves, What goes on inside his mind? Rythian X Zoey (Zoeythian)
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,566 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/29/2013 - Published: 4/21/2013 - Complete
For You, I Will Build a House of Jaffas by Ema Schopenhauer reviews
Honeyphos fan-fiction: Xephos (Lewis) wants to show Honeydew (Simon) how much he means to him so he says he will do 'anything Honeydew wants'. Will Xephos be able to live up to his word and do what Honeydew wants... and more?
Minecraft - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,892 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/23/2013
Darkened Land by DarkFireSnap reviews
Dark is confused. After waking up in a stone plains area, he tries to remember what happened. Not knowing where he is, Dark is actually on a server secretly only for YouTube celebrities. On the way, he will meet different people good and bad. War will soon strike, and the server might break apart. Will Dark save the nations from war? Disclaimer: I do not own Minecraft or Yogscast.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,125 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 2/10/2013 - Published: 1/25/2013
Who Am I? Part I of the Aura Series by Star of Roselight reviews
When Starkias wakes up on a beach, she doesn't know that there just happens to be some strange people here. Quickly she learns that this is a Tekkit World. Rivalries edge, swords clash, and pasts are revisited. Along the way, she meets many people and finds that she may be the most important of them all. Contains Yogscast. Please read and review!
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 31 - Words: 28,112 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 6/15/2013 - Published: 12/13/2012
Shadow of Israphel Retold by O.J van der Beek reviews
A series that is based around the popular internet series by the Yogscast: The Shadow Of Israphel.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 43 - Words: 303,763 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 8/31/2014 - Published: 4/1/2012
Unexpected by ABlockOfDiamond reviews
A certain someone shows up again bringing problems along with her. Any guesses on who it is? Mulichapter Yogfic! R&R! Rated T for well.. It's the Yogscast. Take a guess.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,043 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/13/2012 - Published: 2/13/2012
Revenge by ABlockOfDiamond reviews
A Yogfic based on TryHardNinja and CaptainSparklez "Revenge". Please R&R! One-Shot.
Minecraft - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,079 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/11/2012 - Complete
Losing Hope by Kotoette reviews
Everything seemed over for Xephos, right at the very end. Honeydew needed to pull him out of his fear and doubt, even if he had to drag him through the Nether. Yogscast related, of course. Rated T for language.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,530 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/6/2012 - Published: 2/1/2012 - Complete
Shadow of Israphel by Ace Edmonds reviews
Following our heroes, Lewis and Simon, on their adventures seeking the secret behind their mysterious shadow: Israphael. Each chapter lines up with a Part, with video timing annotations provided.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,835 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/30/2011
The One Who Lived by Calascent reviews
The War of the Sands is over and everything has returned to normal. Until our favorite white-eyed friend Herobrine stirs some mayham. Now its up to the Yogscast and several young heros to save Minecraftia.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,962 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/25/2012 - Published: 12/9/2011 - Complete
Skylove by pikminfan99 reviews
Skylord Jasper is worried about Lysander, and decides to go find him at the Skyhold. Jasander fic, because its cannon now, deal with it. Rated T for now, but may be changed to M later.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 668 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/26/2011
My Friend Honeydew by o0CheckMate0o reviews
Yogfic - Xephos worries about Honeydew often...but nothing would ever really happen to him, right? / Very slight violence, language, and some light slash. Honeydew/Xephos.
Minecraft - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,777 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/18/2012 - Complete
28 | Page 1 2 Next »