Home Community TV Shows Good Wife You Scratch My Back, I'll Scratch Yours
You Scratch My Back, I'll Scratch Yours
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Good Wife, Since: 04-16-11
Founder: Cherie-24-Addict - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 91541
This is a place for fans of Cary, Kalinda, or Cary/Kalinda, both friendship and ship. Only in-character, well-written stories allowed!

The Silence of Shatters by Cherie-24-Addict reviews
Now that she can't drown out the racing thoughts in her head with satisfying her pleasures, Kalinda somehow has to make sense of her weakness, her desires, and the man who is selfless and infuriating all at once. Post-3x08, with season 2 spoilers.
Good Wife - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,461 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 11/19/2011 - Kalinda S. - Complete
Two Idiot Birds by Cherie-24-Addict reviews
Something's been brewing under the surface for years. It's unfortunate that usually something as dark as her eats little gold canaries like him for breakfast. What's real emotion and what's just a ploy to each achieve their ends? Cary/Kalinda, post-3x08.
Good Wife - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 477 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/19/2011 - Cary A., Kalinda S. - Complete
Turn on the lights, darkness is creeping in by titaundomiel
Kalinda pays Cary an unexpected visit. CaryxKalinda
Good Wife - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 770 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/11/2011 - Cary A., Kalinda S. - Complete
Afterglow by freiheitfuehlen reviews
Kalinda/Cary finally get their sh*t together in all their dysfunctional glory. Written for Jess who requested Kalinda/Cary of any kind.
Good Wife - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,522 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Published: 12/29/2011 - Cary A., Kalinda S. - Complete
Memory Serves by Cherie-24-Addict reviews
When tensions boil over after Cary's biggest case of the year, he and a "friend" make the best and worst mistake of their careers and learn that everything they believe in could be completely wrong. Based on the song by Interpol. Rated T/M for a reason.
Good Wife - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,312 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 8/5/2011 - Published: 7/13/2011 - Cary A., Kalinda S.
Endgame by Cherie-24-Addict reviews
"I trust you, Cary. I can count the people I've trusted in my life on one hand and still have fingers left over." All hell breaks loose after 2x20, and Kalinda finds herself with only one person she can turn to.
Good Wife - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,651 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/16/2011 - Cary A., Kalinda S. - Complete