Home Community TV Shows Doctor Who You're Not Telling Me To Shut Up.
You're Not Telling Me To Shut Up.
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Doctor Who, Since: 05-26-14
Founder: morganfm - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 114559
Figured I'd bolster my OTP Ten/Donna in the endless list of Rose/Doctor communities by making another one dedicated to the Spaceman and the temp. Anything Doctor/Donna goes, from "just mates" to Time Babies. Fix-its especially welcome, because no one likes the way THAT ended. Only well written fics here. This ship isn't represented well enough here on ff. Let's change that.

Best Friends Forever by Lizzy Lovegood reviews
The Doctor and Donna Noble: best mates, equals, and the type of people who do not wear friendship bracelets. At least until Donna buys a pair. Discussions of metaphors and similes, ensembles, and birthday favors ensue. Slightly cracky friendship fic.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,214 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/17/2014 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
Shock Of Life by Basmathgirl reviews
Just a little moment in Donna's life; quite a painful one, actually.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,089 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/18/2014 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
Indecipherable by Dobby's Socks reviews
Donna helps the Doctor understand yet another human concept in an unlikely place, and gains a bit more of an understanding of her Spaceman in return. Set in the latter half of S4, but no major spoilers.
Doctor Who - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,354 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/20/2014 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
Hush by Misswhoviangirl reviews
The Doctor & Donna reveal how much they need each other without hardly saying a word. Takes place after "Midnight" Hope you like it! (Rated "T" because better safe than sorry!)
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 266 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/21/2014 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete
Spaceman by HalfwayDecentFanfiction reviews
Donna finds a way to keep her memories, and the Doctor has some explaining to do. Fix-it fic.
Doctor Who - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,744 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/24/2014 - 10th Doctor, Donna N. - Complete