Home Community Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers Your Call (A USUK personal favorites archive)
Your Call (A USUK personal favorites archive)
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers, Since: 07-27-11
Founder: Edwards-Personal-Maid - Stories: 3 - Followers: 2 - id: 94169
Just what the title says. As a side note these will all be USUK in that order as UK/US makes me uncomfortable. USUKUS is accepted if it's below the M rating(all M stories will be USUK) but I will try to keep it to a minimum and definitely none of that british empire mindset, which makes no sense to me outside of kink. I love fluff, and for 99.99 percent of the time I don't do unhappy endings, you have been warned.

The Fourteenth by McMuffinDragon reviews
Anyone can be romantic on February 14th; what about the rest of the year? US/UK
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 748 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/14/2010 - England/Britain, America - Complete
You Can't Take the Sky from Me by EverythingIsMagic reviews
Ace pilot America is on a mission for the World Military when a chance encounter with a group of sky-pirates leads him to team up with their captain, England, against a malevolent group that wants to fill the sky with zeppelins. USxUK- Steampunk AU
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 113,083 - Reviews: 1623 - Favs: 2,083 - Follows: 1,895 - Updated: 8/18/2013 - Published: 3/2/2009 - America, England/Britain
Alfred the Racist Dragon by absolute power reviews
De-anoning from the kink meme. At sixteen, Arthur Kirkland is his eldest brother's squire, always pushed around and left to do the dirty work. But when he accompanies his brothers for his first ever adventure, he finds he's in for the ride of his life.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,725 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 230 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/7/2010 - America, England/Britain - Complete