Home Community Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series Fanfiction
Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh, Since: 04-05-10
Founder: ChaosRocket - Stories: 94 - Followers: 24 - id: 80293
This community is for fanfiction based in the universe of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series, or fanfiction that relies heavily on references from YGOTAS.

YGOTAS is the property of Little Kuriboh.

Feel free to suggest any fanfiction related to YGOTAS by messaging me!

Sweetest Sickness by CardsofQuadrants reviews
When Bakura gets sick and Marik "comes to the rescue" Rated T because who knows. /yeah bad summary.. abridged personalities/
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,665 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/1/2013 - Published: 4/7/2013 - Marik I., Yami Bakura
Bakura Writes a Song by Bob the Flying Monkey reviews
A song parody/fanfiction thingy in which Bakura remixes "What Makes You Beautiful" to tell Marik his true feelings. Based off LittleKuriboh's portrayal of Bakura and Marik. Updated: Now there are many songs! Further Update: Now there is Thiefshipping and Deathshipping!
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 13,860 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 11/26/2012 - Published: 6/25/2012 - Yami Bakura, Marik I. - Complete
Unrequited by clockworkindy reviews
Abridged fic. 'I see a spirit dying to live, I see an explosion of colour, I see denial and weakness and I see the man I would do anything for.' YBxMI
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 862 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/10/2012 - Yami Bakura, Marik I. - Complete
The Cliche Real WorldAnime Fanfiction by The Panda Kid reviews
In this kind of Cliche story, 3 friends are hanging out in the real world. Suddenly, after a sketch book falls in a summoning circle, Marik and Bakura are summoned. How will they 3 friends get them back, while trying to keep their sanity? YGOTAS Character
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,444 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/2/2013 - Published: 3/19/2012 - Marik I., Yami Bakura
Roommates by Daniloveswriting reviews
Bakura and Marik share a house. Marik claims he's straight but Bakura wants to prove otherwise. Thiefshipping, some deathshipping and some puppyshipping. Sort of Abridged personalities.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 55,813 - Reviews: 206 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 7/4/2012 - Published: 12/7/2011 - Marik I., Yami Bakura - Complete
Marik and Bakura: 333 Ways by sailorblaze reviews
After discovering the 333 ways to get kicked out of Target, Marik drags Bakura into a crazy attempt to embarrass the Pharaoh. Abridged Personalities. LOOK AT LATEST CHAPTER FOR FATE OF THIS STORY.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 58 - Words: 71,773 - Reviews: 776 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 11/21/2012 - Published: 9/1/2011 - Marik I., Yami Bakura
Seto Kaiba's Kickassia by gaarafangirl91 reviews
What would happen if Seto Kaiba suddenly decided that he wants to invade a nation, and become its president? And what would happen if the cast of Yu-Gi-Oh got dragged along? Rated T for minor swearing. Includes humor from the Abridged Series.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,508 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/10/2012 - Published: 10/23/2010 - Seto K., Yami Bakura
Ask The Robbers! by TheUnicornsAreAlive reviews
Ygotas...style I don't own yugioh nor the abrigded series Oh i can't speak good english sorry rated t for shippings yaoi! dont read if you dont like don't forget to ask in the reviews!
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,357 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/22/2011 - Published: 5/21/2011 - Yami Marik, R. Bakura
A Friendship Speech by Psyromayniak reviews
In which Tea gives one of her famous friendship speeches. YGOTAS Based.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 437 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2011 - Anzu M. - Complete
YGOTAS meets Excel Saga by TheUnicornsAreAlive
Summary inside.
Crossover - Yu-Gi-Oh & Excel Saga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 998 - Published: 7/19/2011 - Excel
Crackfic A Tale of Two Duelist by Gambit Taylor reviews
A slight parody of a parody if you will written by two bored and broke YGOTAS fans, hope you enjoy an insight into the lives of two Kats who have none.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,046 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/4/2011 - Yami Yūgi, Seto K. - Complete
CrackFic by smiley1994 reviews
What happens when two YGOTAS fans get together bored with one high on caffine and somehow managed to get their hands on the characters? THIS! Read the randomness of what my brain has created with surprise pop ups of other abrigded characters.YGOTAS!
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,715 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/4/2011 - Published: 7/3/2011
Kitrina in a New World by Nearlover7 reviews
Kitrina is a rather odd girl, her and her three friends are about to move into a new world. This world is called, Domino City. WARNING! THIS IS BASED ON THE ABRIDGED SERIES ONLY! I do not own anything but my characters.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,474 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/25/2011 - Published: 7/24/2011 - R. Bakura, Marik I.
Like Father, Like Daughter by CulinaryChef reviews
In which Bandit Keith and Mai Valentine experience the joys of parenthood. Drabble. Inspired from the abridged series.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 161 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/10/2011 - Complete
Shut Up Marik I Love You by FangirlAttack reviews
The Evil Council Are Out And Bakura's Not About To Pass Up An Oppertunity Like This! YGOTAS Kinda! X3 Twist At The End! Based On The Song 'Shut Up I Love You' By Save The Arcade.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,128 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/17/2011 - Marik I., Yami Bakura - Complete
ADMIT IT! by Annzy Bananzy reviews
Marik writes fanfiction, Marik knows Bakura loves him, and Marik happens to have a facebook account for his fanfic page... So Marik tries to get Bakura to admit the truth. But then he finds out a shocking discovery...
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,577 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 29 - Published: 8/18/2011 - Marik I., Yami Bakura
Shifting Cards with Yugi by Kalarin
Kaiba will do anything to defeat his long-time rival Yugi. Even if he has to distract him by singing a parody of a Lady Gaga song. Inspired by "Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series."
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,353 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/29/2011 - Seto K., Yūgi M. - Complete
I Believe This Is Called Thiefshipping by ChaosRocket reviews
Sorry, deleted this when I was deleting some other stuff, re-uploading. YGOTAS-based. Bakura explains to Marik what Thiefshipping is. Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series is the property of Little Kuriboh.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,474 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/29/2011 - Yami Bakura, Marik I. - Complete
A second day in the life by The Layman reviews
A sequel to "A day in the life of YGO; Abridged". With more characters, more humor, and even some guest appearances!
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,545 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Yūgi M., Yami Yūgi - Complete
Vegeta tries to pwn YGO by SpangleBangle reviews
Cracky fun. What happens when Vegeta and Nappa visit Earth this time? Set in the Abridged worlds created by LittleKuriboh and TeamFourStar. I own nothing. Rated for bad language.
Crossover - Dragon Ball Z & Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,373 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/18/2011 - Vegeta, Yami Yūgi - Complete
Name That by Kimmytrainer reviews
Short Yu-Gi-Oh! script based on the Abridged Series. About a game show called name that. Crack fic, no real purpose or plot.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 432 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Complete
The Confession by Kay Auss reviews
A Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series fanfiction; makes more sense if you've seen some episodes with Marik and Bakura and seen the Come Sail Away Video. Marik makes a startling confession - and Bakura gives an equally shocking reply.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,583 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 5/9/2011 - Published: 4/13/2011 - Yami Bakura, Marik I.
Ask Marik by CuntPuntRunt reviews
Ask Marik...anything. And Abridged Tristan will pop up from time to time. xXAnime4LifeXx owns the concept.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 9 - Words: 3,193 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/24/2011 - Published: 5/13/2011 - Yami Marik, Marik I.
Evil Teddy by InAmerica reviews
An evil teddy bear from hell plots his escape from Rebecca's clutches. Based on Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Horror/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 313 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/25/2011 - Rebecca H.
The Destined xDuelx Children's Card Game by JL01 reviews
Attention, duelists! My Hair is telling me that a Christmas Special chapter has been uploaded! My Hair wishes you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,701 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/22/2011 - Published: 7/13/2011 - Yami Yūgi, Yūgi M. - Complete
78 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »