Home Community General Yuri Passion and Romance
Yuri Passion and Romance
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-09-11
Founder: ZonaRose - Stories: 387 - Followers: 13 - Staff: 2 - id: 96344
Hi everyone, I have been wanting to start a Yuri Community for some time now, and well here it is. All the stories will be Yuri, All ratings, and Completed. Any pairing goes as long as it's Yuri, and if I find a nice three-way or two I will add that too, but it will mostly be pairs. There will be some Crossovers and yes there will be some Futa also, but very little. This was an M rated community until I noticed there was so much good Yuri that was being left out. We hope you enjoy the Passion and Romance.

Conquest Hindered by thewrook reviews
Gabrielle, a freedom fighter, is released from her death sentence by Xena the Conqueror. She is determined to make Xena see reason, but uncovered secrets will challenge her perception of right and wrong.
Xena: Warrior Princess - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,655 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 1/22/2011 - Published: 9/4/2010 - Gabrielle, Xena - Complete
Tea and Sweets by Zarosguth reviews
The daughter of the owner of a café that doubles as a bakery, visits a nice little teahouse one day and almost immediately hits it off with the teahouse's young proprietress. Three-shot. ::AU & NanoFate:: Now with 100% more Omake!
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,195 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 4/11/2014 - Published: 3/23/2014 - [Nanoha T., Fate T.] - Complete
Rain, a Small Umbrella, and a Fate by deathbybunny reviews
Caught in a storm, Nanoha and Vivio are saved by Fate.
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,203 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 17 - Published: 8/24/2014 - [Fate T., Nanoha T.] Vivio - Complete
My Puppy Prince(ss)? by phoenixnext reviews
NanoFate AU: Nanoha finds an abandon dog and takes it home. The dog is more than it seems, a protector Knight-errant in disguise. Will true love's kiss be enough?
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 20,868 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 19 - Published: 8/31/2014 - Complete
Our Distanced Hearts by Sammie-chan89 reviews
We met online, we found we had feelings for one another, and now I've traveled many miles to be with you. What will be the conclusion to our story?
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 16,262 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 7/3/2014 - Published: 9/5/2011 - Fate T., Nanoha T. - Complete
Practice Makes Perfect by nissanity reviews
Nanoha forms a new club at school to study romance and practice aspects of dating with her fellow club members - - but what happens when the line between make-believe and reality blurs with Fate in the picture? AU, NanoFate
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 174,713 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 1/14/2014 - Published: 9/27/2013 - Fate T., Nanoha T. - Complete
A Fighting Chance by xDreams reviews
Fate has always liked Nanoha, but Nanoha is too dense to notice. When a mission goes wrong and Nanoha is injured, will Fate's true feelings finally come out?
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,640 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 1/18/2014 - Published: 12/11/2013 - Fate T., Nanoha T., Hayate Y. - Complete
Never Leave Me by BananaTeaLeaf reviews
It starts from a death. Then she tries to move on. When something suddenly appears in the form of what she never expected to see, what will happen?
Mai HiME - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 99,736 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 8/6/2013 - Published: 11/3/2010 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
A Time to Love by Revengest reviews
What is Nanoha to do when the one she loves might not feel the same way? And just when she decides it's time to confess, her love interest disappears. When she comes back she has changed and brings another blue eyed brunette with her. What will Nanoha do?
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 33,455 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Fate T., Nanoha T. - Complete
Instinct by starfire57 reviews
This story has a lot of elements from my all-time favorite TV show-Buffy the Vampire Slayer; however, I set it in the Mai-Hime world, centering on Natsuki. It's very action-packed: demons, vampires, trolls, ghosts, etc. and I tried to set up a fight scene in every chapter. It's also very supernatural so be warned, along with the "F-bomb" which I dropped towards the end. Thanks.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 133,657 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 7/29/2013 - Published: 5/30/2013 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
The Cabin Camping Trip! by Fate12343 reviews
Nanoha, Fate, and Vivio take a family vacation along with the others, for a week away from work. Though, its not as easy as it seems, and takes a few turns. For Vivio's first trip.. Will she stay sick, or will she get better? Will something worse happen? Read and find out!
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,066 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/27/2013 - Published: 7/17/2013 - Fate T., Nanoha T., Vivio - Complete
Keep Me Alive by Major Mike Powell III reviews
After a close brush with death, Signum is reminded of her reason to stay alive, in the form of Shamal crying on her chest. A little piece of fluff with a little drama, inspired by a picture and an RP. For my good friend, Glexen. This one's for you, buddy! Read & Review! That's an order!
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,055 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/25/2013 - Shamal, Signum - Complete
Baby Steps by Azurean reviews
The conclusion to '7 Days with you' and 'Love at first sight'
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,125 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/20/2013 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
Love at first sight by Azurean reviews
Natsuki's side of story with regards to 7 Days with you.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,828 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/18/2013 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
7 Days with you by Azurean reviews
"Ne, Shizuru...?" "Hmm...?" "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Shizuru abruptly stopped on her tracks and faced Natsuki. "Do you?" she asked instead of answering Natsuki's question. "I do now..." Natsuki admitted as she leaned closer to Shizuru, who was now frozen on the spot. "Because I have fallen in love with you at first sight," she finished, capturing Shizuru's lips int
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,597 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/18/2013 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
Loving Muses by Major Mike Powell III reviews
Two of the Muses enjoy a quiet, sweet and tender moment together. RinxHanayo. Fluffy and overall cavity-inducing. Read'n Review! That's an order!
Love Live! School idol project - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 464 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/14/2013 - Hanayo K., Rin H.
Truth, Love and Reconciliation by Major Mike Powell III reviews
Co-op with Kamen Rider Omega and spin-off idea from episodes 12 and 13: "I'm sorry, I love you". Umi said that as she slapped Honoka. These words give Honoka hope, but how do Umi and Kotori feel? All this and more in this story about the Truth, Love and Reconciliation of the three initial Muses. UmixHonokaxKotori. Read'n Review! That's an order!
Love Live! School idol project - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,890 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/9/2013 - Honoka K., Kotori M., Umi S. - Complete
Love Live! Valentine's Day Project by Major Mike Powell III reviews
First Ever story in this category, collaboration with Leon L. Lawliet: It is nearing Valentine's Day, certain questions are asked, feelings are revealed and love blooms between the best of friends. Read & Review!
Love Live! School idol project - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,558 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/18/2013 - Honoka K. - Complete
Falling Posies by Lucicelo reviews
Even the all mighty Alita Forland has a need to relax in her room after a long day of ruling Forland, especially with her girlfriend cuddling with her in bed. ONESHOT. Alita/Milano
Murder Princess/マーダープリンセス - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,649 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/25/2013 - [Alita F., Milano E.] - Complete
Bright Gem by Lucicelo reviews
Queen Alita cannot figure out why she is staring at Milano while she is doing her chores. A playful comment by Dominikov gives her an answer, she's in love with her. Onesided!Alita/Milano
Murder Princess/マーダープリンセス - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,101 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/16/2012 - [Alita F., Milano E.] - Complete
The Rules of Royal Propriety by Diamond Mask reviews
Which, rather predictably, Alita flouted at every turn. Alita x Milano. Shoujo-ai.
Murder Princess/マーダープリンセス - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,967 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/22/2009 - Falis, Alita F. - Complete
First Comes Love by Sombereyes reviews
Shizuru spends yet another Monday afternoon at the Kuga household, and it wasn't anything like she might expect. Mostly just a fun loving little one shot with Shiz/Nat and family. Part of the White Fence universe.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,583 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/5/2013 - Shizuru F., Natsuki K. - Complete
Dusty Bassinet by Sombereyes reviews
Memories are woven into each little detail...and this one item, can bring people together, without even knowing it. ...A side story to White Fence. mostly a fluffy companion piece.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,313 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/4/2013 - Shizuru F., Natsuki K. - Complete
Come and Get Me by Urooj reviews
"Fujino-sama?" Shaken, Shizuru looked down at Natsuki's face. "Are you all right?" Shizuru cleared her throat and her mind. "Of course Kuga-san. What made you think I wasn't?" She calmly asked. "You were staring at my breast for a long time." AU.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,698 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 54 - Published: 1/11/2013 - Shizuru F., Natsuki K. - Complete
A Birthday Gift by Zenshiki reviews
Shizuru is upset that Natsuki didn't celebrate her birthday with her. Did Natsuki not care for Shizuru anymore? Let's find out. (Semi-beta'd)
Mai HiME - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,290 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/29/2012 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
242 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »