Home Community Anime/Manga Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王! ♥Yuri Shibuya community♥
♥Yuri Shibuya community♥
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王!, Since: 07-04-09
Founder: Live Don't Just Exist - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 71759
Dedicated To Yuri! Yuri and Julia stories, YurixWolfram! And even MuraYuuRam! Touching stories welcome, crossovers as well! This is all for the love of writing!

I Won't Die Again by jenni.miko reviews
Yuuri sacrifices his life to defeat soushu. A few months later, Wolfram meets this boy in the streets that look almost exactlly the same as Yuuri. Is he yuuri? but how can it be?
Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王! - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 27,908 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 8/6/2009 - Published: 12/8/2008 - Yuri S.
A Letter for the Maou by Miyuki Meiru reviews
Write a letter to Yuri!Include your thoughts, opinions and requests!This is certainly Yuuram!and your letters should be the bridge to bring them closer to each other!Grab the chance to end Yuri's denseness and wimpiness!Submit letters through reviews!
Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,720 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 5/22/2010 - Published: 4/13/2010 - Yuri S., Wolfram vB.
The Wimpy Exorcist by Miyuki Meiru reviews
What if there's more to Shibuya Yuuri's life not just being an ordinary High School student and a Demon King? This is my first attempt to create a supernatural fic. YUURAM!
Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王! - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,535 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 9/26/2010 - Published: 5/11/2010 - Yuri S., Wolfram vB.
Teach me sadness and pain by Tsuki to Taiyo reviews
MuraYuuWolf,ShinouMuraYuu, “Perhaps not but you can give him something that no matter what I did… I can never give…” he said. “You can give him happiness…”
Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 33,479 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 6/9/2008 - Published: 4/6/2008 - Wolfram vB., Yuri S.
The Haunting of Yuuri Shibuya by ElisiansBane reviews
After his 18th birthday, Yuuri's demon and human halves start to merge. The process is both physically and mentally painful for him and it is not uncommon for half-breeds to die during the process or succumb to insanity. Yuuram.
Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 23 - Words: 212,072 - Reviews: 409 - Favs: 287 - Follows: 237 - Updated: 8/4/2013 - Published: 5/4/2010 - Yuri S., Wolfram vB. - Complete