Home Community Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Yusei and Aki
Yusei and Aki
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Since: 02-24-10
Founder: Poetic-Drug - Stories: 185 - Followers: 0 - id: 79068
I accept anything.

Crow has a girlfriend? by Poetic-Drug reviews
The title says it all, IT IS QUITE CHEESY!
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,744 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/27/2010 - Crow H. - Complete
Rise of chaos by gabthegreat reviews
sequel to star and rose, Yusei and Aki are still dating and very much in love. But when new forces arise, can they overcome the obstacles in their way? same pairings as before
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,765 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/2/2009 - Published: 1/6/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Pharaoh Rising by snakeboy33 reviews
This is my Aki x Yusei fic. I decided to go back to the Ancient Egypt roots, since I think its catchy. A group of master duelists have gone on a winning spree, and Yusei and Aki are forced to try and stop them, but then they learn something very strange
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,830 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/28/2009 - Published: 1/31/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
7 Days by Accurac reviews
7 chapter story. Each chapter is a day Yusei and Aki spend together. Final chapter up, Tears.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,456 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/25/2009 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
Secrets Always Get Out by Dyusu reviews
Yusei and co. are hiding out in the Tops due to a media frenzy. Takes place after Fortune Cup and when Aki turns good. Atticus comes up with a plan. What happens when a sincere game of Truth or Dare gets fixed? Pairings listed in story. Crossover with GX
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,666 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
Of Hospitals, Helicopters, Hot springs, and Hotels by Saq78642 reviews
Set after the gang rescues Aki. Jack, Aki, and Yusei attempt to escape from the hospital relax at a nearby hotel. Jack, however, has different plans. After getting into a fight, going to the hot springs, and spiking Yusei's drink...chaos insues. YuAki
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,726 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Save Me by Raindrops102607 reviews
AU Everybody in Neo Domino City thought Aki Izayoi was the luckiest girl in the world. After all, she had the money, the looks, and the brains...but nobody knew how much she was suffering on the inside. But can a boy at her new school be able to save her?
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,198 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 5/19/2009 - Published: 1/20/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
New Heights by I am Lu reviews
Requested One-shot. Yusei learns that Aki has a fear of heights. Faithshipping - Yusei x Aki.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,132 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/29/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Chess by I am Lu reviews
Requested One-shot. Aki was better at playing Chess than Yusei thought. Faithshipping - Yusei x Aki/Akiza.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,092 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 12 - Published: 6/4/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Dreams by Accurac reviews
They had hopes. They had dreams. They had each other and the will to survive. But would that be enough? Chapter 5 is now up, don't kill me for taking so long xD
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,145 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/18/2011 - Published: 5/23/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
For She Said by RockyX123 reviews
This is a love story between Aki and Yusei, where trouble from Aki's past seems to haunt her and create a rift between them. Can they unite and form the couple that they were meant to be?
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,618 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/19/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
Black Heart by LusciousRaspberries reviews
Akiza find Insecurity in herself. She still griefs of Divine. Now Divine has return. She must choose between Divine and Yusei and her friends. Which will she chooses? My 1st Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Fan-Fic.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,136 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/21/2009 - Published: 6/15/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Masochist and Sadist by Blueorange99 reviews
He said he'll take all my pain but, how long can you withstand my pain?
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 648 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/22/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
Vengeance by LusciousRaspberries reviews
A Little Story To cure My Brain Block. As Akiza lifes goes on without Divine, Divine carefully plans his revenge against Yusei. Will He Win? Not My best story and I probably won't finish it. I Don't Own Anything.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,664 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/25/2009 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
Teardrops of Friendship by LusciousRaspberries reviews
As Aki uncontrollaby controls her powers, She regets ever meeting Yusei and the Others. Escaping her thoughts of hurting Rua, She lands in North America and her Friendship with Yusei are deceased. What happens when they finally meet? Not my Best Fan-Fic.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,264 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/11/2009 - Published: 7/6/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
The beginning: Black Rose blooms by Black Seraphidian reviews
Fudo Yusei lost his memory at the age of 12 and now, currently staying with his guardian, Martha. The only thing he remembers is a girl who is just like him. Many unexplained things will be unraveled further more as they meet again.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,649 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/19/2010 - Published: 8/3/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
America's Next Top Model by MewIchigoPrincess reviews
Akiza and Carly decide to audition for America's Next Top Model. Who will be the winner? So much better than it sounds! Rated T for safety. Yusei/Akiza, Jack/Carly
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,290 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Mask of Falsehood by DigitalStarry reviews
Before the Dark Signers can be dealt with, Yusei feels that he must get Aki to see that her life is worth being in control and to not be dependent completely on another person. AU containing mild MartyrRoseShipping and PsychicShipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 970 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/15/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Yugioh 5D's Terror Firma! by Demon of RHS reviews
War divided what is now New Domino and Sattelite. Five Years later, the Dark Signers rose and were vanquished by the Signers. Now, two years later, something is stirring... Alternate Universe btw.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Crime/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 41,633 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/19/2009 - Published: 2/16/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Beautiful Disaster by MewIchigoPrincess reviews
Akiza becomes addicted to drugs. Yusei and the others intervene. Will she quit before it takes her life? The darkest story I've ever written. Rated T for drug use, sexual content, and language. Read at your own risk. Proceed with caution.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,171 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/19/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
Yusei's Turbo Duel Accident by Epic Author of Amazingness 14 reviews
After a turbo duel with Jack goes wrong Yusei is sent to the hospital and his outlook is grim. Will he survive. Slight AkizaxYusei.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,201 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/21/2009 - Published: 8/12/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Laugh and Cry by Kelisidina reviews
Compilation of oneshots and drabbles; each a new piece of life that shows the magic we call love in different lights.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 29,542 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/13/2010 - Published: 4/7/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Fate’s Beat, Heart’s Rhythm by Blazorna Ibara reviews
A spinoff of the popular Hero's Fate series. The Dominion is in trouble once again but There's discrimination amongst the land. Rated Teen for minor racism, language, and suggestive situations
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 38,821 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/3/2009 - Published: 5/16/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Moira by schaenciel reviews
Fate has put Yusei to the test as Aki got involved in a freak accident. Will he continue to struggle? Or will he just let go of the pain even if it means letting go of the one he loves? Faithshipping.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,366 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/25/2009 - Published: 8/9/2009 - Yūsei F., Aki I.
Her Diamonds by Blueberry Momoko reviews
Yusei is forced to sing "Her Diamonds" by Rob Thomas. 'Nuff said.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,239 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Published: 9/28/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F.
183 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »