Home Community Books Harry Potter Z Harry Potter Z
Z Harry Potter Z
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 11-23-12
Founder: Soul Vrazy - Stories: 134 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 104206
You read the tittle! It mostly have Harry as Father/Dark/Strong/Seme/Cute/Adorable and other thing that you can think about Harry!
Mostly at M-rated...

Seer of the Varia by Happy Camper27 reviews
What would have happened if Harry was raised by the Varia? How will Hogwarts withstand a Varia quality Harry? Well, on thing's for sure. Squalo's gonna flip when he finds out that there's two Princes now! WBWL story, AU. T for Squalo's mouth and because I'm paranoid.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 27,158 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 638 - Follows: 795 - Updated: 6/22/2014 - Published: 2/24/2013 - Harry P., Belphegor
Ripped Apart by Egyptian Dreamer reviews
The Muggles broke him and the Wizarding folk were too late. They deprived him of the one thing he considered precious. But once he gets his twin back, revenge can follow. And it will be ever so sweet.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,743 - Reviews: 248 - Favs: 639 - Follows: 385 - Updated: 7/13/2013 - Published: 10/23/2011 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr. - Complete
The Stones Of Chaos by Vetrag reviews
A long time ago a war ends thanks to five teens who sacrificed themselves to protect fifteen stones with deadly force, "the stones of chaos". Now five new teens are born to protect the stones of chaos. How will Tsuna the Primo Guard protect the fifteen stones of chaos and protect himself from Being taken by the Vongola famiglia a mafia family headed by Giotto? G27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,638 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 12/4/2013 - Published: 4/1/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
School Days by AwedbyAwesomeness reviews
12yearslater!Lambo. When Fuuta is unavailable to pick up Lambo from school, someone has to bring Lambo home. From the POV of civilians, this tells the terrifying tale of the various times a Vongola guardian went to visit Lambo's school. Students beware, the mafia is in town! SERIES OF ONESHOTS
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 42,316 - Reviews: 454 - Favs: 1,074 - Follows: 1,186 - Updated: 10/24/2013 - Published: 9/28/2012 - Lambo, Vongola 10th Generation
The Sonata of a Lost Memory by Lilithyin27 reviews
Sawada Tsunako was left inside a burning and crumbling building. She managed to survive but lost her right eye and memories in the process. Afterwards she got adopted by the Vendice and was raised by them. One day she was assigned to a mission in Japan. ALLfem!27, AU, Slight Parental! Vendice.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 65,607 - Reviews: 325 - Favs: 429 - Follows: 471 - Updated: 4/14/2014 - Published: 5/6/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vendice
He Deserves Better by AliceVermillion reviews
"First they ignored me, then they hurt me, then bullied me, abused me, and finally snapping at being mistreated, I ran away. It's all because they HATED me. This is my story." The story of one Sawada Tsunayoshi who never gave up until he saw them. THEM of which is made up of his new family. (Varia, 10th Gen, ?) -Ring Conflict Arc-
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 23 - Words: 83,954 - Reviews: 708 - Favs: 980 - Follows: 1,121 - Updated: 2/19 - Published: 6/7/2013 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Vongola 10th Generation, Varia
The Second Annoying Mist by ImATopMagicianFromWonderland reviews
"Hello, Ame-tan. How are yo-" "WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK! YOU'RE OLDER AND HOT!" "Oh, hi, Kuro." Dying was to be expected for me, being reborn into another world...was not. Currently doing a sort-of crossover with Shugo Chara! [Rated T for Language(so 13 and up is good).]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 63 - Words: 130,750 - Reviews: 537 - Favs: 282 - Follows: 272 - Updated: 7/10/2014 - Published: 3/6/2013 - Fran, Enma K., Vongola 10th Generation, OC
Love and Hate by xXxLoveLessVampirexXx reviews
The only reason why he wants to have the world.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,423 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Published: 12/22/2011 - Byakuran, Shōichi I. - Complete
Own by R.monKeY reviews
/Shonen ai/ Pequeños pensamientos de Shôichi. Traicionar tus propios sentimientos no es algo sencillo...
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - Spanish - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 278 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/9/2011 - Shōichi I., Byakuran
Definición by Ru.Q reviews
10051. Luego de regresar del futuro la vida a pesar de regresar en su rutina no vuelva hacer la misma. Los recuerdo se confabulan atrayendo a su destino dos personas que no pueden escapar una de la otra en una relación sin definición.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - Spanish - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,167 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/6/2011 - Byakuran, Shōichi I. - Complete
WHO TOUCHED ME! by HitmanOuji-sama reviews
Continuation of Byakuran's Temper Tantrum: Shoichi wakes up to a warm bed and comfortable pajamas. This CAN'T be right! The only answer is that someone had to have moved him, which means someone had dared to touch him!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,156 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/9/2011 - Published: 9/24/2011 - Byakuran, Shōichi I. - Complete
Tsuna's Prediciment by HitmanOuji-sama reviews
Just your average day at Namimorii Middle School...at least, average for Tsuna. CONTAINS LIGHT YAOI WITH HIBARI AND TSUNA
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,200 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 10 - Published: 1/16/2012 - K. Hibari, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S. - Complete
If Only by eloquentelegance reviews
When Iemitsu decides five-year-old Tsuna isn't man enough, he sends his son to Namimori Daycare. Where a certain Hibari Kyouya was attending. Chaos ensues. 1827 Warning: Mood whiplash starting Ch. 7, mentions of gore and violence
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 55,579 - Reviews: 683 - Favs: 999 - Follows: 976 - Updated: 6/20/2011 - Published: 5/8/2010 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., K. Hibari
Mr Cloud, Are You Lonely? by eloquentelegance reviews
Chibi Tsu-chan couldn't help but wonder. About the lone cloud that floats all by itself. He promised to ask Mr. Cloud. One day.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,579 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 31 - Published: 4/21/2009 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., K. Hibari - Complete
Who am I? by eloquentelegance reviews
There are only two categories of people. People you would take a bullet for and people you would put a bullet in. For Tsuna. People usually went in the first category. Unfortunately. Pairings undecided.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,834 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 6/6/2009 - Published: 5/29/2009 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Parallel world by Ikkyou reviews
Tsuna is useless before he meet Reborn right? But what about his other parallel self? There are endless possibility and choice and how a person lead his life. This is a story about Tsuna other self. An average looking boy that not so average as he look..
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,466 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 5/2/2012 - Published: 4/26/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
One Step at a Time by XxAllenNlavixX reviews
Nanimori High School is in need of a new Principal and in comes Hibari. He plans to rule Nanimori with an iron fist, starting with the famous skip-class student Dame-Tsuna. But is Tsuna really Dame-Tsuna? What secrets is he hiding?
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 30,402 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 355 - Follows: 422 - Updated: 7/31/2012 - Published: 4/13/2012 - K. Hibari, Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Heartbreaker by ilYamaTsuna7227li reviews
My teammates told me that I'm such a heart breaker for always rejecting the confessions made to me. But you know what? I disagree. Because for me, the real heart breaker is you, Tsuna. Slight all27
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,136 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 17 - Published: 7/4/2011 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., T. Yamamoto - Complete
Being a Boss is Hard by Shankie reviews
After ten years, Tsuna is now officially "Vongola Decimo". This fanfic is all about the situations Tsuna encounters after 10 years. Not only Humor, ALL THE GENRES INCLUDED. [6-29-14 ON HIATUS][discontinued 11/9/14]
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 33 - Words: 58,617 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 176 - Updated: 11/12/2014 - Published: 5/1/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Tsunaru by PrimoGiotto5510 reviews
Tsunaru was miserable, bullied and betrayed by her best friend. Her adopted brother, Mochida had had enough of seeing his sister suffer and transferred her to his school, so he could protect her. There, Tsunaru will experience friendship, fun and... love.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 24,091 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 241 - Updated: 10/8/2012 - Published: 1/22/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
Blood Stained Shards of the Sky by Rosalia Tiri reviews
Tsuna, a loner and a nobody-no one actually knew him except that he fails at everything. One day, a black haired man was fighting against a group of mafia men. When he was in a pinch, the one that came to his rescue was…Dame-Tsuna? AU. YAOI. ALL27.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 28,113 - Reviews: 286 - Favs: 368 - Follows: 355 - Updated: 7/6/2012 - Published: 10/6/2011 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S.
The Amiable Flame by Ellarie Soulhart reviews
Giotto and his guardians has agreed to adopt the baby and named him Tsuna, although not everyone adores him. Follow little Tsuna's life as he weave into the hearts of people and unveil the mystery shrouding him. R&R
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Mystery - Chapters: 7 - Words: 38,091 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 333 - Follows: 354 - Updated: 2/26 - Published: 4/13/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
A Delinquent Boss by TsubakiTwilight reviews
Natsuo Sawada, a delinquent and current Banchou of Namimori. In a world where the Mafia rules this teen must accept his fate and become the Vongonla Ventesimo, however old habits die hard and Reborn is gonna have his hands full with this Sawada. Next Gen!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 17,376 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/29/2013 - Published: 5/8/2012 - Reborn
Marshmallows and Shoichi by YuTa-chan reviews
If there are two things that Byakuran likes, it would be marshmallows and him.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 501 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/21/2010 - Byakuran, Shōichi I. - Complete
The Family Bond by AiMie-chan reviews
Giotto was walking around when he found a little kid lying bloodie at down the hill! who is the little kid? What happed next? well i don't want to be a spoiler so read it your self to find out. please R&R NEW CHAPTER UPP
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 26,779 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 192 - Updated: 11/17/2013 - Published: 5/7/2012 - Tsuna/Tsunayoshi S., Giotto/Ieyasu S./Vongola I/Vongola Primo
72 | Page 1 .. Last Next »