Home Community TV Shows Suite Life series Zaddie and Lody
Zaddie and Lody
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Suite Life series, Since: 09-14-05
Founder: Secret Identity - Stories: 136 - Followers: 42 - id: 21830
The place for all stories (except poems) that have Zaddie, Lody, or both and aren't M Rated.

These Years Later by itstisdalebro reviews
ONESHOT. Maddie and Zack meet on the S.S. Tipton after years of not seeing each other and Zack asks her on a date after meeting her three kids.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 676 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/16/2013 - [Zack M., Maddie F.] - Complete
You're Beautiful by itstisdalebro reviews
Just a oneshot of Zack and Maddie and their thoughts on their precious baby girl.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 646 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/15/2013 - [Zack M., Maddie F.] - Complete
The Suite Life Of Speed by goldjackal17 reviews
Maddie takes some time off of school to visit with her friends at the Tipton and to finally tell Zack how she feels about him, but she finds out an interesting fact about her young friend when she arrives. That he now has a passion for the fast life. What will happen when she is introduced to it as well? And Cody and London are together? How did that happen? Read and Find out.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,699 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/4/2013 - Published: 7/25/2013 - Cody M., Zack M., London T., Maddie F.
It Would Be My Honor by MoonshoesPotter2877 reviews
"Well then, may I have this dance?" he asked her. "It would be my honor." Zaddie mostly.
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 422 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/24/2013 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
What I Came Back For by LinleyHamilton123 reviews
"Zack!" Maddie exclaimed, looking up. Zack was taller and older, yet he was the same Zack. She burst out laughing, even though there wasn't even anything funny. Maddie flung her arms around him, even though she never would have years ago.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 568 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
Forever and Always by rollergirl248 reviews
"I'm getting something to drink. Want anything?" I ask. "You." Zack replies. Maddie's goal at spending a productive night in studying prove harder than she orginally imagined. Based of off You Never Cease To Amaze Me and For Better and For Worse
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,996 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/17/2011 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
Welcome Home by GeorgieM reviews
A little something I wrote at the request of my fanfic friend Danny gabgaws12 . Zack comes home after graduation from Seven Seas High.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,493 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/22/2011 - Zack M., Maddie F.
Perfect Love by kaitlyn hudgens reviews
"Only you would try to get me off in your sleep."
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,948 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/4/2012 - Published: 6/30/2011 - Maddie F., Zack M.
That's Just How Life Goes by demitria milano reviews
"Do you have to be a smart alleck? You always make me seem like the bad twin." "You do that just fine all on your own."
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,480 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/21/2011 - Maddie F., Zack M.
Suite Life Hawaiian Style by gabgaws12 reviews
A romantic vacation for two couples in Hawaii, Zack and Maddie, Cody and Bailey. This vacation has a lot a romance for these couples, and a lot of adventures, as these couples bond into a family and togetherness. Sequel to Seven Seas Prom and Graduation.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,618 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/15/2010 - Published: 9/26/2010 - Zack M., Maddie F.
A Wedding Ceremony by GeorgieM reviews
Zack and Maddie finally get married. Need I say more?
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,405 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/25/2010 - Published: 10/23/2010 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
Saving 'My Knight and Shining Armor' by JakeNessie reviews
After a bitter breakup with Maya, Zack is heart broken. Who will be able to save him? None other than his 'Sweet Thang' Maddie, but will she save him or will he save her again? Not very good at summaries. PLEASE READ,REVIEW, AND ADD!
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 6,601 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/29/2011 - Published: 9/1/2010 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
For Better And For Worse by rollergirl248 reviews
Maddie and Zack, recently engaged, are excited to embark on their college lives together, but will they be able to handle all that life throws at them? Sequel to You Never Cease To Amaze Me.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 51,820 - Reviews: 171 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/17/2011 - Published: 8/1/2010 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
How did we end up here? by GeorgieM reviews
Zack's in college and runs into an old crush who needs his help. She needs a fake boyfriend. There will be craziness, fun and music... but love? Rated T, just in case for future chapters
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,105 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/13/2010 - Published: 7/27/2010 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
Seven Seas High School Prom and Graduation by gabgaws12 reviews
Zack gets dumped by his first real girlfriend Maya,that he every has. It just so happen it was a week before the prom. But can Zack first crush save the prom for him, and keep her promise? Will Zack want to go the prom? Zaddie,Cailey. Final chapter is up.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,514 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/11/2011 - Published: 8/11/2010 - Zack M., Cody M. - Complete
A Moment Like This by rollergirl248 reviews
It's Zack's prom night when he remembers that a certain lady promised him she would be there. One-shot.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 682 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2010 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
Ready Or Not by Lady Emily reviews
Shoes aren't allowed at Maddie and Zack's beach wedding... but neither are cold feet! One shot.
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,096 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/24/2010 - Maddie F., Zack M. - Complete
You Never Cease To Amaze Me by rollergirl248 reviews
Maddie has always thought of Zack as her best friend - a kid. But what would happen if that were to change? Or will she be too late? ZackxMaddie. I own nothing but Christina! PLEASE REVIEW!
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 57,789 - Reviews: 256 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 7/10/2010 - Published: 8/10/2009 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
What He Does To Her by SilverLiningSheep reviews
They never did know what they did to each other... Some Zack/Maddie fluff. REWRITE PROGRESS: 1/2!
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,594 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/27 - Published: 6/13/2010 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
That Much Sweeter by Lady Emily reviews
Maddie experiences the wedding blues at Bailey and Cody's wedding reception, but with the help of some good friends- and a certain Best Man- she realizes that good things come to those who wait.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,784 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/4/2010 - Maddie F., Zack M. - Complete
Gift of a Friend by James Doyle reviews
Both a prequel and a sequel to Tis Better to Give. On the eve of their wedding, Cody and London reflect upon the events leading up to it, and the evening that started it all.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,707 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/16/2010 - Published: 10/23/2009 - Cody M., London T. - Complete
According to You by rollergirl248 reviews
Maddie has a jerky boyfriend, but guess which cutie always has her back? Based off the song by Orianthi. Check it out!
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,968 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/18/2010 - Maddie F., Zack M. - Complete
Please Tell Me We Didn't by manic221 reviews
Maddie wakes up in Zack's bed after her eighteenth birthday she has a bad hangover and can't remember much about the night before so goes in search of the truth but will she like what she finds? Rated T for slight adult themes
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,351 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/21/2009 - Published: 8/2/2009 - Zack M., Maddie F. - Complete
Repercussions: Part 1 by Elianna22 reviews
SEQUEL to "Just One of the Guys." What happens when another crazy plan goes awry at Seven Seas High? Zack x Bailey, Cody x London, Woody x Addison. Chapter 11: A big decision. COMPLETE
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,828 - Reviews: 146 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/10/2009 - Published: 10/6/2009 - Zack M., Bailey P. - Complete
Just One of the Guys by Elianna22 reviews
What if Bailey didn't fall into the hot tub on Day 1 at Seven Seas High? What mayhem, misunderstandings, and melodrama will her secret identity as a girl cause for Zack, Cody, and the rest of the gang? Epilogue – Happy New Year, Part 3 COMPLETE.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 42,129 - Reviews: 291 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 9/10/2009 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Bailey P., Zack M. - Complete
130 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »