Home Community TV Shows H2O: Just Add Water Zealous for Zikki
Zealous for Zikki
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows H2O: Just Add Water, Since: 07-06-11
Founder: Mizmal BTR Fan - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 93634
Tired of searching through fanfic after fanfic, trying to find a Zikki story? Well, search no more. We love Zikki and will keep you filled in with all the great Zikki stories.

Unofficailly Yours by Apparently Awesome reviews
They were just Rikki and Zane, Zane and Rikki. They never felt the need to state the obvious
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 540 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/18/2009 - Rikki C., Zane B. - Complete
Fate by ILoveMcFly reviews
A story based around the couple of Rikki and Zane's love and how they have to conquer all sorts of obstacles to meet with their fate.
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,918 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/24/2009 - Rikki C., Zane B.
Sour Cherry by Elephant45ed reviews
A three-shot, focusing on different time periods during the bittersweet roller coaster that is the unpredictable and loveable Zane and Rikki relationship – but will that relationship always be romantic - Or will it simmer down to a platonic friendship?
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 928 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 14 - Published: 9/20/2009 - Rikki C., Zane B.
Lean On Me by Sparklles reviews
Rikki & Zane are two very different people who know nothing about each other. However as Zanes interest in her grows and Rikkis secrets begin to unravel they become drawn to each other and Rikki learns that she may need Zane more then she'd like to admit
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,818 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 6/20/2010 - Published: 11/6/2009 - Rikki C., Zane B.
Ocean Eyes by zikkiroxh2o reviews
A Zane and Rikki story starting from the beginning, had to reupload ;
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,767 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/23/2010 - Published: 9/4/2010 - Rikki C., Zane B. - Complete
Lots of Love by I am who I am forever reviews
A lot of Zikki one shots and drabbles. Pointless and sweet. Rated T for cussing.
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 1,448 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/27/2011 - Published: 12/6/2010 - Rikki C., Zane B.
Hook, Line, and Sinker by MermaidAmber reviews
My opinion on what was in Zane and Rikki's heads during Season 1 Episode 20 Hook, Line, and Sinker. ONE-SHOT. Please R&R
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 722 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/20/2011 - Rikki C., Zane B. - Complete
For A Moment by Wings-Of-An-Angel-4 reviews
Little story on how Zane might have felt before the idea of a mermaid girlfriend completely sunk in. One-shot. Zikki.
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 644 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/17/2011 - Rikki C., Zane B. - Complete
Ten Years by ClassynSassy reviews
Ten years changed them. That's why the second time around they don't go their separate ways. They don't wonder what could have been. This time they're here to stay.
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 700 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/7/2011 - Zane B., Rikki C. - Complete
Tattoo by xXGoldie13Xx reviews
Rikki and Zane have broken up, but Zane is still in love with her. Of course, Rikki doesn't believe that he loves her, and stays away from him. But what happens when he gets a tattoo that just might prove his love? I suck at summaries. Zane/Rikki One-shot
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 901 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Rikki C., Zane B. - Complete
I'll Never Stop Loving You by Marrilyn reviews
Zane is about to move and wants Rikki to go with him. To get that he needs to make her forgive him. But it's harder than it looks. Will he manage to convince her to forgive him, or will he lose her forever? A Zikki oneshot.
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,317 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/3/2011 - [Rikki C., Zane B.] - Complete
Thunderstorm by bananacosmicgirl reviews
Her eyes travelled onto the TV-screen, which was showing the weather report. Storm clouds piled up on the screen – a thunderstorm was heading their way. Zane/Rikki, hurt/comfort, post first season finale.
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,597 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 24 - Published: 8/2/2008 - Rikki C., Zane B. - Complete
Smirk by HannahMeddy reviews
An H2O: Just Add Water story. This smirk that previously had been the cause of her anger and frustration suddenly took on a whole other meaning as she realised that perhaps there was something there; for both of them. Rikki/Zane
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,937 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 7/28/2008 - Published: 5/23/2008 - Complete
Losers in Love by The PinK BandiT reviews
don't read this please. unless your desperate then go ahead : This is the product of me getting a genuis idea and being way too lazy to write it properly, so doing it in ten minutes when i should be doing homework at ten at night. good stuff. *not*
H2O: Just Add Water - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,052 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/6/2011 - Rikki C., Zane B. - Complete