Home Community Games Legend of Zelda Zelda Yaoi and Yuri
Zelda Yaoi and Yuri
Follow .
Focus: Games Legend of Zelda, Since: 09-12-08
Founder: Baronfly - Stories: 47 - Followers: 8 - id: 62286
Because of the disorganization in the Zelda fanfiction, this community was created to provide a haven for the homeless slash fics. From yaoi to yuri, every slash fiction that is found will be here.

Untitled PipitLink by Zero Kiryuu and Kaito Takamiya reviews
My friend wrote this for me for Christmas so I'm not entirely sure what the summary should be. Anyways it's Pipit/Link.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,056 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/17/2012 - Pipit, Link - Complete
Overworked by Ebil Chameleon reviews
After being sent home from patrol, an aggitated Pipit walks into his house to find his mother taking care of an injured Link. All he wants is answers. -Pipit/Link- -Oneshot-
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,240 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 15 - Published: 2/12/2012 - Pipit, Link - Complete
A Moment of Peace by HannahTheFright reviews
When Link and Zelda return to Skyloft after fulfilling the prophecy, no-one is more excited to see Link that Pipit. But when Link is suddenly vulnerable, will feelings be revealed? SLASH Pipit/Link SPOILERS Pure and utter fluff SECOND CHAPTER UP
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,350 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/17/2012 - Published: 1/16/2012 - Link, Pipit - Complete
Explanations by rEpose reviews
There was no way he could have brought himself to do the wrong thing, but he had no idea that doing what was supposedly the 'right' thing could hurt so much. PipitxLink, Cawlin's Letter centric.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,480 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/7/2012 - Pipit, Link - Complete
He Who Waits by wolfofsummerbreeze reviews
Those with Patience reap the greatest rewards. Patience is a hard thing to have when you're stuck up in the clouds and the one you're falling in love with has daily skirmishes with the forces of evil, giant plants, and other unsavory things. Pipit/Link
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,288 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 17 - Published: 12/13/2011 - Pipit, Link
A not so normal day by Will of the Vongola reviews
After Pipit comes back from his daily Loftwing flying, the two go to the Lumpy Pumpkin for lunch. But what happens after and Pipit convences Link to ride with him? Pipit/Link Fluff, Shounen-ai
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,188 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/28/2011 - Pipit, Link - Complete
Legends by Lucky Dice Kirby reviews
Link always has this earnest look on his face. ‹pipit•link›
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 407 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/26/2011 - Link, Pipit - Complete
We Have to Stop Meeting Like This by A Midnights Dream reviews
Crack Fic, LinkxPipit. Every nightfall, Skyloft's green-clad Hero makes his ascent to the Academy's rooftop, waiting for his senior to appear on patrol and impress him. Oh, how many ways to get your attention? How can I possibly tell you 'you're the man for me' *what I make Link do to Pipit whenever I see him patrolling in the game* Serenading, Blowing and Whips-Oh my!
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,061 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/26/2012 - Link, Pipit - Complete
Beside You by iliketomsandbeanies reviews
"I know I didn't show it while you were in the infirmary, but please, trust me. I'll always be by your side, and I will stay there until you want me gone." Pipink. Possible OOC.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,145 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/27/2012 - Pipit, Link - Complete
Lovers Dare by Nepholim reviews
It all started out with a stupid dare from Shadow, and now he was stuck in some goddess forsaken abandoned dorm, and on Valentines Day to boot! All thanks to some 'ghost rumor'... What was that crying sound? -BluexRed-
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,766 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/12/2011 - Blue, Red - Complete
Drunk by StarRose reviews
Each year Red asks Blue to be his Valentines, and every time Blue flatly refuses. Now alone and drunk in a pub on Valentines Day, Blues jealousy finally begins to surface when Red walks in with his own date for the evening. BluexRed, Four Swords manga.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,691 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/31/2011 - Blue, Red - Complete
Waves by Denzi reviews
PH - LxL .. So fluffy.. seriously .. if you can get through the story.. good job xD
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,093 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Published: 4/19/2008 - Link, Linebeck - Complete
The Captain's Boy by Bialy reviews
Phantom Hourglass. Seven ficlets over seven days, and seven sins. Link/Linebeck. For keem.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,183 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/22/2008 - Published: 12/15/2008 - Link
One Sunset by The Light-Hearted Fool reviews
Ocarina of Time - Link must muse over Sheik's existance, for it is actually not easy to discover that someone you are close to may not even exist. Fortunately, someone comes by to clear the matter.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,327 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/23/2008 - Link, Sheik - Complete
My Little Hero by Firelit Dragon reviews
An angsty little drabble of Sheiks feelings towards Link. Unrequited love. Not much more than that, just a little plotbunny that I actually managed to catch for once. SemiAU in which Sheik is his own person. Slash
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,088 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/2/2006 - Sheik, Link - Complete
The Minish Magician by EternalFluffy reviews
A year after the Minish Cap manga, Vaati accompanies Link on a new quest to save the world. Together, they must gather the Secondary Elements...and come to terms with their innermost feelings. LinkxVaati.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 185,499 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 1/2/2008 - Published: 11/24/2006 - Vaati, Link - Complete
Time Stops by My Dark Rosaline reviews
A little slashy story I wrote for a friend. LinkSheik, slight AU. Chapter 2 up.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,305 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/25/2006 - Published: 12/24/2006 - Sheik, Link
Memories of Younger Days by ShadowLink266 reviews
AU Dark/Link Minor Sheik/Link; These are my memories, and how I’ve met people who’ve changed my life for the better and for the worst.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,970 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/22/2008 - Published: 6/25/2008 - Dark Link, Link
Illusionist by Stories of Insomnia reviews
So long, he thought. It's been so long. The water still shimmered like it did, the tree was still there... but the door didn't bar. No shadow, no fairy.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 264 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/9/2008 - Dark Link, Link - Complete
No More Shadows by xClutteredxChaosx reviews
After trying to save the world everyday, things can get pretty boring. Link meets someone he thought he would never see again. Please R&R, I need the motivation : WARNING : Yaoi and Language currently rewriting first 3 chapters, and new 4th one
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,131 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/10/2008 - Published: 7/6/2008 - Link, Dark Link
Lazuline Rubies by Zeldalotr reviews
It was a long seven years. Training to teach the Hero of Time what he missed while he slept. Agonizing really, and pointless all the while, until I actually saw the Hero of Time. [Slash] [LinkSheik]
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 34,604 - Reviews: 251 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 7/8/2009 - Published: 6/30/2006 - Link, Sheik
Prophetic Demons by Shadow Hylian reviews
The Rift has been closed, but the portal's radiation is infecting the Hero, changing him. I was my fault he was hurt and now I know what I must do. What I should have done from the beginning. Turn my heart to steel. Shink.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 39,128 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 8/7/2009 - Published: 2/24/2008 - Link, Sheik - Complete
Shadow by Demi-goddess reviews
Post TP Hyrule is once again in peace. But as cliched as it sounds, how long will it last? With a new unknown threat imminent, and with no guide, the Princess sends her aid - one of the last true shadows: Sheik, of the Sheikah... slash /being rewritten
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 104 - Words: 314,494 - Reviews: 1333 - Favs: 245 - Follows: 210 - Updated: 6/26/2012 - Published: 4/2/2007 - Link, Sheik