Home Community Anime/Manga Black Blood Brothers Zelman's Coven
Zelman's Coven
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Black Blood Brothers, Since: 03-16-10
Founder: Aeglos Kayne - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 79700
Anything with flames belongs!

A Hundred Drops of Scarlet by vastare reviews
Every day brings forth new discoveries when you're living with two vampires. OT3 Zelman/Mimiko/Jirou Drabbles centering on their relationship.
Black Blood Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,005 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 3/1/2008 - Published: 1/29/2008 - Mimiko K., Zelman C.
Black Bloodlust by monkeydomination reviews
A oneshot between Zelman and Cassa. Caution: may be OOC and Zelman/Cassa. My first fic, read and review.
Black Blood Brothers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,249 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/3/2008 - Complete
Shallow Effect by dressed in red reviews
Pre-series. Sayuka isn't too pleased with her new assignment, but Zelman isn't exactly warming up to her either.
Black Blood Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,544 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/3/2009 - Complete
Meaning Games by dressed in red reviews
Post-series. Zelman takes Kotarou out for a little adventure to pass the time, and they both enjoy themselves through simple things on the way there. Mostly my take on how Kotarou sees Zelman.
Black Blood Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,620 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 25 - Published: 2/4/2009 - Complete
Arcane Bliss by c0lumbIne reviews
Jirou Mochizuki found his long-lost sister in the Special Zone. She became a well-respected vampire yet she didn't came to see Jirou. She came to face the man which controls the element fire. Unfortunately, they won't get along immediately. OCxZelman!
Black Blood Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,065 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 2/28/2009 - Published: 2/15/2009
Multiple ways to piss zelman clock by its the bubbeh reviews
Okay so I decided to make a how to piss off Zelman clock off. Someone must’ve wrote this before me but I was inspired so here goes! Suggest any more funny ways to piss him off if you want to it’ll be fine!
Black Blood Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 246 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/25/2009 - Zelman C.
Red Blood OR Black Blood? by Sexy Vampire Girl reviews
Mimiko has a secret she hasn't told anyone. Having dreams about her and Zelman in different times, and having powers she can't explain how or why she has them. Is she human? a witch? a vampire? Only when source blood vampires enter her life things r wild.
Black Blood Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,026 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 41 - Published: 10/18/2009 - Mimiko K., Zelman C.
If you love me by Crimsonsheart reviews
Memiko, drowning in the pacific ocean was rescued by a man with flaming red hair and blazing eyes. If only she had known what kind of weird, life changing mess she'd be getting herself into when she agreed to dinner. (I started writing this story in 6th grade, now i have finally finished it freshman year of high school. I'm planning on rewriting a few chapters however. )
Black Blood Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,784 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/8/2013 - Published: 3/17/2010 - Zelman C., Mimiko K. - Complete