Home Community Cartoons Monster Allergy Zick/Elena treasury of love.
Zick/Elena treasury of love.
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Monster Allergy, Since: 05-20-09
Founder: Alliedman - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - id: 70167
A collection of ZickxElena fics. They my fav characters in the series, and make the show worth while. Stories all about the couple can be found here.

Character deaths are not allowed, cuz thats just stupid.

Rain by Cezille07 reviews
AU. Elena and Zick are going to meet for the first time. In the rain...it will be their savior and their downfall...
Monster Allergy - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,946 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 6/15/2009 - Published: 8/18/2008 - E. Zick, Elena P. - Complete
I'd rather Lie by aGirlYaWoundn'tPlay reviews
Do you love him?" "I'd rather Lie"
Monster Allergy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,146 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 4/6/2009 - Complete
Equation of Love by demonickouhai reviews
Elena never expected that learning Math can be enjoyable. If you have an amazing tutor, that is.
Monster Allergy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,043 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/3/2008 - Published: 4/30/2008 - Complete
Paper Flowers by Tabetha Winters reviews
-AU- They never really got to know one another because he refused to get to know her. They lived side by side for years and she watch him dispite him brushing her off. So why is she still interested in the boy, and why can't she stop wondering about him?
Monster Allergy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,219 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Updated: 6/24/2007 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Complete
Haunted by Tabetha Winters reviews
-AU- He thought all people were the same, cruel and mean, however, it was funny how one girl changed him, even if they hardly ever talked to one another. -The other side of Paper Flowers, Zick’s side of the story.-
Monster Allergy - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,731 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 19 - Updated: 8/26/2007 - Published: 8/22/2007 - Complete