Home Community Games Left 4 Dead Zoey/Witch Archives
Zoey/Witch Archives
Follow .
Focus: Games Left 4 Dead, Since: 10-03-09
Founder: Palistus - Stories: 7 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 74746
This is a place to store al the Zoey/Witch pairing stories out there, and make them easily accessable to fans of the paring, so if you see a story about those two romantically, tell me! Oh and if anyone wants to create a T rated or below Zoey/Witch, it'd be welcome, something with no sex and very romantic and fluffy, because all we have are M rated stories

when love hurts by cradle2grave reviews
Zoey loves Sophie but can she find her in the middle of all this madness and if she dose fine her will Sophie be dead or worse... infected this is my first fan fic so don't be to hard on it all reviews are welcome though Zoey X OC/witch
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,479 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 3/20/2012 - Published: 11/8/2011 - Zoey, Witch - Complete
Left 4 Dead: With Love and Respect by Soul Legacy reviews
When the survivors have to make a crash landing in a swamp, what will Zoey do to a Witch she finds? ZoeyXWitch. CONTAINS: Strong Language. One-Shot.
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,314 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/15/2010 - Zoey, Witch - Complete
Left 4 Dead: Left 2 Die by Soul Legacy reviews
A short story that came to me in a dream awhile after playing Left 4 Dead. ZoeyXWitch
Left 4 Dead - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,096 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/10/2009 - Zoey, Witch - Complete