Home Community General a classic pairing
a classic pairing
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-22-05
Founder: cosmopolitan - Stories: 224 - Followers: 13 - id: 26242
a collection of fantastic and, most importantly, COMPLETED works revolving around the relationship of Lily and James (feel free to PM me with recommendations and I'll check the fic out)

Only Human by xsymnia-deactivated reviews
"Perfection, that's what he called himself." James Potter: Chaser, playboy, public relations nightmare. If Lily Evans can survive just one year as his publicist, she'll be rocketed into the Hall of Fame. But it won't be easy, nor will it be pleasant. AU.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 74,865 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 166 - Updated: 12/29/2012 - Published: 2/3/2011 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
I Never Told You by museme87 reviews
When war escalated beyond their control, James lost the girl he loved, and it's not until five years after the war's end that he stands a chance to get her back. AU
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,061 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/7/2011 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Arranged by power-of -the-lightning-bolt reviews
Upon every witch's nineteenth birthday a letter is sent to her family requesting them to make a proposal of marriage to an eligible wizard bachelor, when Lily turns nineteen her sister picks James, will Lily ever find love?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 54,939 - Reviews: 369 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 12/26/2009 - Published: 3/28/2005 - Lily Evans P., James P.
Boyfriend by Molly Raesly reviews
Potter was going to say that he wasn't my boyfriend. I couldn't let him do that. For the love of Merlin, I could not let him do that. I had to stop him. He couldn't tell her the truth. So I did the only conceivable thing I could think of. I kissed him.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 136,472 - Reviews: 2567 - Favs: 5,346 - Follows: 1,238 - Updated: 12/29/2010 - Published: 11/30/2009 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Fiancée by Molly Raesly reviews
"I dropped my fork. Did he really just say that? Smehkaleen." The much awaited sequel to Molly Raesly's "Boyfriend."
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 82,420 - Reviews: 899 - Favs: 1,791 - Follows: 582 - Updated: 7/22/2010 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Faults by Siriusly in Lurve reviews
They brought out the best and the worst in each other; clearly, the worst was more common.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,075 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/23/2011 - Published: 9/2/2010 - James P., Lily Evans P.
A Walk After Dark by glitterpop reviews
LJ ONESHOT. While attempting to take an evening walk, Lily runs into her favorite Marauder. Misunderstandings and heated snogs ensue.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,791 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 24 - Published: 7/16/2010 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Gemstones by Lkay09 reviews
J/L two-shot, an encounter a year and a half after they have left Hogwarts. R&R!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,022 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/5/2010 - Published: 5/31/2010 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
With a Little Help from Mum by Marauder'sFlower reviews
Lily has always told her mother everything, but mothers have the habit of being embarrassing and saying the wrong things. When James comes to visit, Lily worries that her mother is going to say the wrong thing. OneShot.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,134 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/8/2010 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Seeing Him With Someone Else by HPITBBE reviews
LJ One-Shot. “Don’t think, Evans, just do it,” he murmured, leaning in closer instinctively. Read and Review?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,966 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/3/2009 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
I Want to Know You by HPITBBE reviews
LJ Fluff.“Do you know me now?” James whispered. He looked up slowly to meet her eyes. Lily looked at him ferociously back and wrapped her arms tentatively, but firmly, around his neck. She leaned in to sigh into his mouth, “Not yet.” R&R?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,829 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/20/2009 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Watching, Always Watching Me by Lkay09 reviews
He was watching me again. James. At any point in the day I could look around and find him just watching me, an almost content look on his face. LJ Oneshot
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,778 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/19/2010 - Published: 3/28/2010 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Something fun by XxStephXx reviews
You're not being very nice to me," Lily pouted. "All the girl magazines warn you about this...boys are always mean after sex." "You're the mean one," said James. "I was weak and good looking and you took advantage of me. You used me and then disposed..
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,352 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 6/2/2010 - Published: 5/10/2010 - James P., Lily Evans P.
The Date by Amelia Bedelia reviews
James and Lily are on good terms during their seventh year. Lily agrees to go with James to grab a butterbeer on a Hogsmeade day, only to realize after the fact that she might have just accidentally agreed to go on a date with him.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,408 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 242 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 4/27/2010 - Published: 4/19/2010 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Playing Healer by xxpeninhand08xx reviews
Tossing aside his cloak and blood-stained t-shirt and kicking off his shoes and filthy jeans, James crawled into bed, only to be shocked that it was occupied by a warm body.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,348 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 14 - Published: 4/10/2010 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
For the Rush by xxpeninhand08xx reviews
She again tried to explain this feeling away with her adrenaline excuse, but as this particular day approached, her barriers had been crumbling little by little.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,450 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/17/2010 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Transfiguration Mishaps by lannah reviews
James looked as though he didn't know whether to laugh or try to protect me. Obviously, he opted for laughing. LJ Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,036 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 420 - Follows: 47 - Published: 3/28/2010 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
The Message of Mistletoe by B.C Daily reviews
James reconsiders his views on mistletoe during the annual game of Christmas Eve Drunken Poker. LJoneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,178 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 478 - Follows: 53 - Published: 3/10/2010 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Inner Light by xxxMs.Mexxx reviews
It was the Fate's will to find the person for her but she had never expected Him to show her the way into James Potter's arms. Looking for his twin soul James prayed that she might be the one, after all he's loved for 3 years...1 SHOT.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,650 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/8/2004 - Published: 11/6/2004 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Vague Memories and Dusty Photographs by rominastephanie reviews
They skim through their vague memories and they scan the dusty photographs and they know they didn't live, and they didn't die, in vain.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,415 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/18/2010 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Falling Backwards by Graffigraphy reviews
Their relationship was a fine balance. Neither side could move forward without the fear of falling. But maybe with a little push they could fall not apart, but forward together. On Lily and James and what it takes to get them together. Twoshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,555 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/16/2010 - Published: 9/17/2008 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Wrong by corny sloth reviews
“The world had stopped because he was there, his body stiff, his knuckles clenched, his eyes dangerously dark, and he was shouting something but she couldn’t focus.” LJ. Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 873 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 17 - Published: 1/27/2010 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
All Over A Tattoo by verbpreciousgem reviews
It started with Lily not being able to play piano, and ended with her wanting a tattoo. In between, James unintentionally reveals his own tattoo, Lily removes his shirt and sleeps in his bed, James gets scared, and Lily throws rationality out the window.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,512 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 250 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 12/11/2011 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Snow by corny sloth reviews
“I don’t hate you, you know?” She says, and he almost doesn’t hear her, words lost in the wind. LilyJames. Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,689 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 295 - Follows: 27 - Published: 12/24/2009 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Hormones by XxRandomHeartxX reviews
Hormones ruin everything. Particularly when the Quidditch captain you used to hate comes out with no shirt on and his hair all messed up and wet, your brain shuts down, and he catches you looking. Not fun. Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,277 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 252 - Follows: 26 - Published: 10/25/2009 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
154 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »