Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto a gem in a dark abyss
a gem in a dark abyss
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 06-06-08
Founder: lazy-cerulean - Stories: 88 - Followers: 0 - id: 59082
Accounts about d romantic relationship betweenSakura and Sasuke which are carefully picked due 2 d near-perection rhythm of perfectly stirred plot, grammar and spelling with eye-catching and heart-warmingblends of words in the said accounts

Tenshi no Gakkou by Nagareboshi Star reviews
What would you do if you just turned 15, and your parents told you to change school? To a boarding school? Then, finding out you'll be captured there for having some special powers! The characters of Naruto show us how they master! Pairings are inside. NOTE: Will be revised in near future! Momentarily on HIATUS.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,069 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/4/2009 - Published: 8/9/2008 - [Sasuke U., Sakura H.]
What's in a Name? by Domestic Servant reviews
Sakura and Sasuke throw around ideas on the name of their child. Of course, what would an event like this be without our three favorite shinobi randomly popping up? Naruto, Sai, and Kakashi FTW! Warnings of partial crack. Completed.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,995 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/26/2008 - Published: 7/17/2008 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
He Promised by Teh Pocky Ninja reviews
He promised he would love her forever. And he did. He promised never to leave her. He never did. He promised to always protect her...his promise was not only broken, but shattered. AU, SasxSak, T for blood, death, and scary images. Really depressing.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,052 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/12/2008 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Not As Planned by frumpyrox reviews
Sakura is on vacation in Italy with her friends and buckets of cash. But what happens when she gets lost in a crowd and then is sent to a travelling artist for help..? This is one vacation that surely won't be as planned. sasusaku AU
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 47,254 - Reviews: 490 - Favs: 297 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 5/29/2013 - Published: 10/24/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
The Sight Beyond The Window by Kisaiyo reviews
I ignored my instincts, then I wished I hadn't. His eyes were like an infinite abyss, his voice was like silk, he had an utterly twisted personality, and his touch sent me into a blissful oblivion. Maybe it's about what's beginning not what's ending. FIN
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 45,264 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 8/2/2008 - Published: 1/7/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Mitara Wakaru Desho? Isn't it Obvious? by Astrocam reviews
Why would anyone take me to prom? I'm sick, and bald, and ugly. What guy in their right mind would..."Sakura, I'm taking you to prom." "Why?" "Isn't it Obvious?" //Sasu&Saku, three-shot//
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,616 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/22/2008 - Published: 8/27/2008 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
The Pink Duckling by Chibiaddicted reviews
--AU-- “I don’t date ugly girls with pink hair.” “I’ll make you eat those words, Sasuke.” -SakuraxSasuke- -GaaraxSakura- -ItaSakuSaso- -ItachixSakuraxSasori-
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 28,225 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 10/5/2008 - Published: 7/21/2008 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Between Light and Darkness by genki-escapist reviews
The struggle of a thousand years, a tribe of light versus a tribe of darkness. [Ch5] Two foes fight and two friends reunite, the stars align and point towards Konoha. NejiTen, SasuSaku, NaruHina, ShikaIno
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 54,588 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 10/21/2006 - Published: 10/9/2005 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Beaten Black and Pink by Krabby Patties reviews
/AU/ "Shh," Sasuke whispered in my ear. "It's me. Just me." He let go of me and I spun around. "Sasuke-kun, how can you be so calm!" I was screeching now. "You killed someone! I knew you were a yakuza, a murderer!" /Kinda Sky High based/ /SxS/
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 78,935 - Reviews: 512 - Favs: 455 - Follows: 258 - Updated: 6/13/2010 - Published: 11/22/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
Kunoichi Sisters by sparkling-ruby reviews
Now that the girls are best of sisters, everything seems to have calmed down. But peace only lasts so long. They're seperated once the new part of the adventure reaveals itself. In these new trials, friendship may be the only weapon they have.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 57,415 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 12/26/2008 - Published: 4/20/2008 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
When darkness turns to light by lazy-cerulean reviews
I live in a world of lies, where people smiled at me in mockery and told me what is false through their teeth. I don’t like it… I don’t like what hope they gave me. Sasusaku 1shot collection- chap 7: Junsei
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,930 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/7/2008 - Published: 8/29/2008 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Be My Genie by Mediarite Flow reviews
SasuSaku 'My...fairy god parent...' Sasuke raised a confused eyebrow. Sakura frowned. 'Do I look like a stupid fairy to you.' Well, the pink hair kind of threw him off. 'That's SO fictional! I'm your genie.'
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,975 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 2/10/2007 - Published: 1/22/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
Marble Cake by ItaBoricua reviews
One shot SasuSaku It's Ino's birthday and Sakura's mom made the wrong cake, Sakura thinks she hates Marble Cake. Think Again Sakura!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 816 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/4/2008 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
A Debonair In Despair by Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa reviews
He was a debonair in despair. She was the unlucky princess to save her. With her brute strength, knocking all those fangirls away would be a piece of cake. SxS Formerly entitled as Save Me
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,846 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 5/10/2008 - Published: 4/8/2008 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Haruno Sensei by candyluver reviews
SasuSaku. AU. Sakura is the new teacher at Konoha Fire High. She didn't think it would be an easy job, though she also didn't think it would be that hard—like having Sasuke Uchiha on her tails. But Sakura isn't about to give up without a fight.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,244 - Reviews: 367 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 177 - Updated: 3/2/2009 - Published: 5/5/2008 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Somebody by Misery's-Toll reviews
Because remaining inconspicuous is impossible when you've painted a bright red target on your back. Sakura-centric, Sasuke/Sakura. High school fic. COMPLETE.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 87,051 - Reviews: 650 - Favs: 462 - Follows: 239 - Updated: 3/18/2011 - Published: 6/14/2008 - Sasuke U., Sakura H. - Complete
The Simple Life of a Rockstar by His-Only-Heart reviews
She's a shy girl with a bad life, he was the popular boy of school in a damn good band. She loved to sing, he was the drummer. Auditions are up upon thousands of girls and she grabs the chance to fufil her dream of singing. Want more?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 20,524 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 9/18/2008 - Published: 12/30/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
In The Moment by yume-chan29 reviews
[Sasu x Saku oneshot] 'And our female lead, Juliet, will be played by...Haruno Sakura' ::cat calls:: ::wolf whistles:: 'Oi, OI! Sasuke, CALM DOWN' [fluff]
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,824 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 20 - Published: 6/24/2005 - Complete
Kissing Contest by brezoflower reviews
Sasuke and Sakura are both unwillingly thrust into the largest televised kissing contest in the city! Hope someone brought the breath mints...[SasuSaku]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,493 - Reviews: 447 - Favs: 343 - Follows: 429 - Updated: 11/3/2006 - Published: 7/31/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Onegai Sensei by Heartless Breaker reviews
[AUOOCOC] ‘Teachers are your second parents.’ Ever since she was born, she longed for a mother’s love. She’s been bugging her father about it, and recommended to be her second mother is her pink haired nursery teacher. [SasuSaku]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,882 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 4/7/2007 - Published: 12/8/2006 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
Black Coffee by IrredeemableSoul reviews
I really would have never guessed in a million years, that spilling coffee on him would lead to this. [SasukeSakura]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,910 - Reviews: 661 - Favs: 525 - Follows: 555 - Updated: 2/1/2008 - Published: 7/25/2007 - Sasuke U., Sakura H.
A Piece of Fourteen Letters by asterisque reviews
SasuSaku Oneshot: She made him promise to write to her... And he did.. month after month.. She wrote back.. But when he stopped.. Week after week.. she still continued...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,284 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 25 - Published: 1/27/2008 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Le Cliché by asterisque reviews
Meet Miss Cliche. She lives to shop. She tells lil white lies... and she drunkenly spilt all her 'dark' secrets to some hot guy. But if that won't bring down the great Haruno Sakura, what will?... Ding! Ding! One slice of Uchiha Sasuke please!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,975 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 69 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Sakura H., Sasuke U.
A Touch like Magic by asterisque reviews
SasuSaku? oneshot: He broke her heart. He left her, for THIS? This plain looking ordinary girl?... But then, with one look. One touch. Everything about the girl changed. That’s when... She knew, She could never compare...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,505 - Reviews: 199 - Favs: 397 - Follows: 45 - Published: 11/16/2007 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
Road of Denial by asterisque reviews
SasuSaku OS: She had ditched him for some 'Kawa-kun' again... Well, it looks like Sasuke-kun had some tough competition for Sakura-chan's affection!... "Does Kawa want to play Shuriken target?" Sasuke smirked slyly ...And, he will not lose!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,826 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 19 - Published: 2/29/2008 - Sakura H., Sasuke U. - Complete
64 | Page 1 .. Last Next »