Home Community Anime/Manga Card Captor Sakura a l w a y s « 運命の赤い糸
a l w a y s « 運命の赤い糸
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Card Captor Sakura, Since: 10-12-06
Founder: Acaylee - Stories: 20 - Followers: 48 - Staff: 28 - id: 37781
Some of the sweetest, some of the best, it’s all SxS. For the most beautifully written stories in the CCS fandom.

The Salsa Dancer by SoUrPoP1004 reviews
Kinomoto Sakura was an orphan since 10 n was raised under a terrorist group leader to become a top Colombian assasin.Her intentions are clear.To Conquer and Dominate.Even if it means to kill.Confusion strikes when she meets a CIA agent. Li Syaoran.Ch.19
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 101,044 - Reviews: 1015 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 7/31/2004 - Published: 11/24/2002
Hidden Secrets by anime-obsession260 reviews
Kinomoto Sakura is not your average high school student. She is the top agent of an underground network of spies. Well, she was the top agent... until a new rival arrived on the scene. Li Syaoran. Can love really blossom out of such a fierce new rivalry?
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 78,721 - Reviews: 1403 - Favs: 611 - Follows: 229 - Updated: 1/20/2007 - Published: 7/27/2004 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Saisho Kara Ima Made by moondocc reviews
oneshot It's over.The agent has finally caught the spy. When she reached out to unveil his black mask,the man revealed behind was the boy that haunted her dreams, the boy she had come to love. But everything's over now. Bloodshed is the only option.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,563 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/30/2006 - Syaoran L., Sakura K. - Complete
Racing Hearts by Disturbed and Loving It reviews
Sakura adores her powerful father and is the perfect daughter. But when night falls, tires screech and she becomes a street racer. But when her father decides on an arranged marriage, will she choose her father's love or the love she finds on the streets?
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 30,577 - Reviews: 391 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 8/11/2006 - Published: 7/30/2004 - Sakura K., Syaoran L.
Things I Never Expected to Happen by Agent08 reviews
ONESHOT. Number two on my list of Things Never Expected to Happen: falling for Sakura Kinomoto. Number one would have to be: finding out she felt the same way. SyaoranxSakura.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,821 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 215 - Follows: 20 - Published: 6/23/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Incorporated by Majah reviews
[AU]Two different worlds: cyberspace and real life.Wherein anything done inside this computer world can be lawfully legal in real life. Sakura gets involved as she signs a binding contract online which became valid IRL...with Li.[read detailed summary]
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 33 - Words: 248,356 - Reviews: 1453 - Favs: 622 - Follows: 602 - Updated: 4/7/2012 - Published: 11/8/2004 - Syaoran L., Sakura K.
Saving Syaoran by Agent08 reviews
COMPLETE. Syaoran Li was a man of missions. He could perform any task given to him without difficulty. That is, until he was forced to overcome his biggest challenge yet. Sakura Kinomoto and his feelings for her. SyaoranxSakura.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 94,562 - Reviews: 772 - Favs: 393 - Follows: 201 - Updated: 6/23/2008 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Paper Stars by Enchanted Ice Star reviews
When I mention the name Tomoyo Daidouji, Sakura will try to hurt herself while muttering 'murderer'. When I mention Li Syaoran, she starts hyperventilating and asking him to save her. Why? Because insanity welcomes her, and reality does not.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 62,025 - Reviews: 583 - Favs: 318 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 11/6/2003 - Published: 8/22/2003 - Sakura K., Syaoran L.
A Piece of Yesterday by Shinsei-Kokoro reviews
AU. My name is Sakura Kinomoto. I’m married to a wonderful man. And I have three of the best kids in the world. But I never realized today would be the day I would die. Oneshot.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,533 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 14 - Published: 10/22/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Dreams of Amber by Ephemeralda reviews
Being a nanny is easy. Not. Ask Sakura...thrown in the midst of spoilt brats, uptight employers, kidnapping plots, fashion world politics & strange dreams. Oh, and did we mention her crush on her arrogant amber eyed boss?
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 35,750 - Reviews: 1282 - Favs: 629 - Follows: 599 - Updated: 4/10/2007 - Published: 6/4/2004 - Sakura K., Syaoran L.
My Boyfriend Knows I'm a Virgin by Waltz Alone reviews
Sakura's turning eighteen, and she wants to celebrate her adulthood with her boyfriend, Syaoran… but does she have the guts to do it? She consults Tomoyo for some advice on taking her relationship with Syaoran to the next level… Oneshot.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,480 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 21 - Published: 10/28/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Untouchable by numina reviews
Opposite sides do attract, don't they? Oneshot. SxS, a bit ExT. R&R.
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,546 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 16 - Published: 9/1/2006 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Bittersweet by realize reviews
[Oneshot] Sakura, the outcast who thought she would always be alone, and Syaoran, the popular boy who thought no one would ever understand him, find love in each other. What Syaoran doesn't know is Sakura is hiding a secret...
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,670 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/23/2005 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete
Through Your Eyes by iris dreamer reviews
Sakura has a talent for capturing sweet, storytelling moments on flim. When she loses inspiration, the person who was most unexpected helps her through. While a tight bond of friendship slowly connects the two, how far would you go for that special someon
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18,451 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/5/2003 - Complete
Roommates by Ongaku Neko reviews
KittyNeko here! Syaoran and Sakura are two roommates that don't really get along. AU story with no cards S&S! Epilogue is up! Completed, Revised, Author's Notes
Card Captor Sakura - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 57,771 - Reviews: 1239 - Favs: 753 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 9/6/2003 - Published: 8/4/2002 - Sakura K., Syaoran L. - Complete