Home Community Books Clique beautiful | insane {crack! pairings}
beautiful | insane {crack! pairings}
Follow .
Focus: Books Clique, Since: 08-07-11
Founder: suzybishops - Stories: 16 - Followers: 1 - id: 94437
crack! pairings galor. beware of truely inspiring talent. so enjoy, my fellow writers and readers. the crack!ier the better.

startling madness in the midst of sin by within a sepulchre reviews
All he wanted was for that noise to leave him alone; and he wanted them both. But that's never how it works. For Ren. a supposed Calicia. violence/language/disturbing. er. R&R please.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,517 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Cam F., Alicia R. - Complete
accursed young ones by within a sepulchre reviews
-that girl is a bit too good for him, but he can't help but be curious, can he?-drabble. FOR ANA. Clairington, language-filled, and weird. R&R.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,389 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/1/2011 - Derrington, Claire L. - Complete
searching for bits of jamie by gallaghergrl reviews
'cause he's running around in circles, round and round, still searching for bits of jamie /HarrisFisher&JamieMarvil/ AU crack!pairing
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 811 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/20/2011 - Complete
and it's not the silence that kills us by all the lost souls reviews
"he breaks off when he sees the unshed tears glittering in her vexed azure eyes, pleading with him to not say a word. and the next thing he knows, he's shoved against the wall and her lips are on his in a bone-melting kiss." drabble. dedicated to everyone
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 799 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/21/2010 - Derrington, Kristen G. - Complete
Superhero by commander in blue reviews
We're all a little weird, life's a little weird. But when you meet someone whose weirdness is compatible with yours, you team up and call it love. Oneshot. Cam/Dylan.
Clique - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,492 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/18/2009 - Cam F., Dylan M. - Complete
inhale ash, exhale stars by all the lost souls reviews
au. "and he wonders how she can be smiling when inside his chest, his heart is chiseling into cinders, the broken shards scraping at his insides, their jagged edges leaving perfectly asymmetrical scars as he bleeds himself to death inside-out."
Clique - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,841 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Cam F., Kristen G. - Complete
blood spilling from hearts on a sidewalk by unsheltered reviews
"and then you stomped all over my heart like it was a sidewalk." for ren. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! :D
Clique - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 882 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/13/2011 - Alicia R., Cam F. - Complete
if we were a movie by scintillating stars reviews
-"sometimes you just have to learn to forgive and forget and move on with your life."- au. one day, kristen gregory looks back on her relationship with todd lyons and realizes that she'll never forgive or forget him.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,260 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/16/2011 - Published: 1/14/2011 - Kristen G., Todd L.
baby, keep my heart beating by scintillating stars reviews
"never thought it'd be like falling down a marble staircase and straight into a sea of insanity. no cuts nor bruises, just scars that would never heal." - massie x harris oneshot. for ana. happy birthday! :D
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 877 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/4/2011 - Massie B. - Complete
monster by February 13 reviews
He ate my heart, then he ate my brain. That boy is a monster.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 976 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/5/2010 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Dylan M., Cam F.
Stark Raving Red by xfighterplane reviews
-"It takes me ten seconds to get out of bed, thirty seconds to run downstairs and open the door, and three embarrassing minutes to realize that I'm not wearing any pants. Oh, crap." The holidays can be a magical time, right? Dylan/Landon, two-shot.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,627 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/23/2011 - Published: 12/21/2010 - Dylan M. - Complete
so write it down in lover's blood by burninghighwayskyline reviews
He thinks of her until it hurts. He thinks of her until he can't anymore. Drabble.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 598 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 4/9/2011 - Derrington - Complete
If the World is Ending, We're Throwing the Party by Cela Fille reviews
-"And maybe someday I'll believe/That we are all apart of some bigger plan/Tonight I just don't give a damn/If the world is ending, I'm throwing the party" AU. Being the new girl isn't exactly Dylan Marvil's forte but Windsor takes it to a whole new level
Clique - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 48,372 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 3/21/2011 - Published: 6/14/2009 - Dylan M.
better then me by gallaghergrl reviews
"They all will always tell me that I'm too good for you, but I know the truth. They've got it backwards. You deserve better then me." to love boundlessly is s feat not many can acheive
Clique - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/24/2011 - Olivia R., Josh H. - Complete
without rain there would be no rainbows by scintillating stars reviews
'let the rain kiss you. let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. let the rain sing you a lullaby.'- drabble. au. claire-centric. crack! pairing. for mersaydez, happy birthday!
Clique - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 890 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Claire L. - Complete