Home Community General Bella and Jasper
Bella and Jasper
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-31-07
Founder: Benihime13 - Stories: 580 - Followers: 52 - Staff: 9 - id: 48997
En un principio en esta comunidad solo se pueden poner ff de bella y jasper, pero como tambien hay otras parejas muy interesantes y dirvertidas, ademas de sexy, he decidido que tambien se pondran otras parejas aunque advierto NO habra Bella/Edward aqui. Espero que disfruteis con esta comunidad ^^

The Day of the Doctor by Marcus S. Lazarus reviews
-14 in 'Twilight Storm'- A trip to Elizabethan England to tie up a loose end results in Bella Swan witnessing the most impossible day in creation.
Crossover - Doctor Who & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,343 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/15 - Published: 12/24/2014 - 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor, War Doctor, Bella
Bad Judgements by twerri02 reviews
"Double the trouble, twice the fun" Twisting paths lead two vampires both different and very similar, into choosing between Love and Lust; Logic and Reason; Loyalty and Betrayal.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,106 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 11/1/2013 - Published: 6/16/2013 - Bella, Kol M.
Carpe Diem by twerri02 reviews
Season 4 Episode 20 - Klaus' life in New Orleans gives him a chance to start again. He wants to be King and she wants to be Queen. Can they learn to share the throne…?
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,363 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 7/23/2013 - Published: 5/18/2013 - Bella, Klaus
Checkmate by twerri02 reviews
The Cullens betray Bella again. Only this time, in a worse and unimaginable way. This time, she isn't strong enough to give second chances, only to dish out revenge. And which Original is the best for this kind of job…?
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,756 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 224 - Follows: 302 - Updated: 12/14/2013 - Published: 11/16/2013 - Bella, Edward, Klaus
Two Hybrids by Alexanne974 reviews
Isabella Marie Swan, but she prefers Bella, Edward left her because he is too dangerous for her. But she's not really human but she doesn't know that neither Edward. Her father know that his daughter is not fully human because he is not himself. So what will happen if something happen to Bella, and change totally her life.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 9,643 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 258 - Follows: 279 - Updated: 3/21 - Published: 3/24/2013 - Bella, Klaus
All's Fair In Love & War by twerri02 reviews
Isabella finds her life now hanging in the hands of the Mikaelson family. A well-known and respected family with secrets that live within the castle walls. As Isabella uncovers them, will she risk hers becoming exposed. Especially with curious blue eyes following her every step... What I imagine would happen if the Mikealson family stuck together and Klaus didn't dagger them.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,229 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 2/14/2014 - Published: 8/3/2013 - Bella, Klaus
An Eye For An Eye by MrsMikaelson123 reviews
"I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid." I spat at him but his smirk only increased. He will regret the day he did this to me. To him.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,549 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 3/6/2014 - Published: 3/5/2014 - [Bella, Klaus]
A jump through time by Lorelei Candice Black reviews
A few months after Edward left, Charlie announces something important to Bella and it will lead her to New Orleans. There, she finds not only her grandma but also a cousin she never knew she had and the Mickealson's. When something terrible happen, the only way to change things is to go back in time...Can she do it?Rating for safety. Bella/Klaus, Review please COMPLETE
Crossover - Twilight & Originals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 85,111 - Reviews: 860 - Favs: 519 - Follows: 444 - Updated: 5/28/2014 - Published: 1/1/2014 - [Bella, Klaus M.] - Complete
The Perils of Lorindar by Marcus S. Lazarus reviews
-13 in 'Twilight Storm'- While investigating a rift in the vortex, the Doctor and Bella Swan are drawn into a very unique world, where they must join forces with some unexpected new allies to face a nightmare from the Doctor's past.
Crossover - Doctor Who & Princess Series, Jim C. Hines - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 35,376 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/29/2014 - Published: 3/3/2014 - 10th Doctor, Danielle W., Snow C., Talia M. - Complete
Hardest of Hearts by twerri02 reviews
Under false pretences, Isabella meets Klaus. It all began as a simple mission but soon transpired, with lines becoming blurred. My heart began to override my head and I found myself falling. I feared that once he found out, he wouldn't want to catch me.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,104 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 2/14/2014 - Published: 8/5/2013 - Bella, Klaus
Mind Over Matter by twerri02 reviews
"That doesn't prove anything, I've seen witches do that" he taunted with a small smile, "It's going to take a lot more that that to impress me love" he mused and I shook my head at his naivety and his lack of respect. Now I felt determined to show the asshole that I was much more than simple tricks. How dare he degrade me by comparing me to a common witch.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,203 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 169 - Updated: 9/2/2013 - Published: 7/27/2013 - Bella, Klaus
Time's Ashes by Marcus S. Lazarus reviews
-12 in 'Twilight Storm'- An unexpected discovery and a terrifying attack leaves Bella trapped on a war-torn Earth, with only a familiar-yet-unknown old man to help her restore what should have been…
Crossover - Doctor Who & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,279 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/3/2014 - Published: 8/30/2013 - 1st Doctor, 10th Doctor, Steven T., Bella - Complete
The Past in the Future by Marcus S. Lazarus reviews
-11 in 'Twilight Storm'- The Doctor and Bella pay a visit to an old friend in the far future
Crossover - Doctor Who & Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,170 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/29/2013 - 10th Doctor, Steven T., Bella - Complete
The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith by Marcus S. Lazarus reviews
The Doctor and Bella investigate a threat to one of the Doctor's oldest and dearest friends.
Crossover - Doctor Who & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,915 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/19/2013 - Published: 5/23/2013 - 10th Doctor, Sarah Jane S., Bella - Complete
The Beginnings Preview by lisabit reviews
This story will be the ultimate prequel to Times are Changing. How Bella was turned and how she met Godric. This is only a preview to let ya'll know I am still writing it.
Crossover - Twilight & True Blood - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 290 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/19/2011 - Bella, Godric
Just some fun by lisabit reviews
Scene from 'Times are Changing', a little before that story. Bella goes to Fangtasia to dance. One-shot!
Crossover - Twilight & True Blood - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,248 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/13/2011 - Bella, Eric N. - Complete
Day Break by Bowling4real reviews
Summary: Edward leaves. Charlie sends Bella to Louisiana to live with her cousin Sookie. That is where she is thrown back into the world of Vampires. This time they burn in the sun and all that. ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHORS OF TWILIGHT AND TRUE BLOOD. ON HOLD
Crossover - Twilight & True Blood - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,307 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 2/20/2013 - Published: 8/23/2010 - Bella, Sookie S.
Mercury by Oh Inverted World x reviews
Eclipse. The Batons move to Forks. They're not like others, with strange shifting eyes, and a secret no one knows. Not real werewolves, surely? How will them moving there affect the story? Emotions run high, plenty of scandal. Not a bad story. All canon.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 42,263 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/16/2010 - Published: 6/3/2009 - Edward, Bella
Bound to you by Storybrooke reviews
Tratando de recuperarse Bella vuelve a MysticF con su mejor amiga Elena. Allí le es imposible no enamorarse de un vampiro de ojos azules que está tan herido como ella. Él es todo lo que ella no pide en un hombre y ella simplemente la mejor amiga de la mujer que cree amar.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - Spanish - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 105,505 - Reviews: 576 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 9/18/2013 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Bella, Damon S. - Complete
Where You Fell by ClairDeLune13 reviews
Sam x Bella. The characters are canon compliant, which is more than I can say for the story. The timelines are wibbly wobbly (it's best if you don't try to reason with them). Underage drinking, mild sexual content. Profanity is limited to the author's note (for now). We start with a flashback: 20 yr old Stanford Sam and a 16 yr old pre-Cullens Bella meet at a college party.
Crossover - Supernatural & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,163 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 65 - Published: 1/12/2013 - Sam W., Bella
The Legacy of Weng-Chiang by Marcus S. Lazarus reviews
An attempt to backtrack the source of a distress signal results in the Doctor meeting some old friends, before he and Bella find themselves pitted against an enemy with disturbing similarities to Bella herself
Crossover - Doctor Who & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,259 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/10/2013 - Published: 2/4/2013 - 10th Doctor, Brigadier, Bella - Complete
I'm Not Like Other Girls I'm Original by twerri02 reviews
After Edward leaves, Bella decides to embrace her true self and going back to the life as Isabella Marie Mikaelson. Only, she ends up tangled in another web of lies weaved by those she trusted. Her loyalty is questioned and she faces challenges regarding the matters of the heart. Will she survive through this and still stay true to herself?
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 38 - Words: 88,452 - Reviews: 483 - Favs: 384 - Follows: 455 - Updated: 1/31/2014 - Published: 2/4/2013 - Bella, Damon S.
Secrets To Be Told by VampireLover0821 reviews
To Edward Bella was just a fragile little human. Little did he know that she was so much more than that. This is my first story so please be nice. After Eclipse.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 17 - Words: 10,527 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 5/31/2013 - Published: 1/12/2013 - Bella
Cuore che è destinato ad essere amore by BellaTeller reviews
"Heart that is destined to be love" Summary in side! Rating is T for now but it may go to M. this is a Bella/Damom or Bella/Klaus but you have to read and see who she end up with...Oh Bella has a little tan to her!
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,472 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 10/4/2012 - Published: 5/20/2012 - Bella, Damon S.
Mystical Twilight by T1gerCat reviews
*Sequel to Charming Twilight* A strange vision takes Bella to supernatural central, commonly known as Mystic Falls. Who knew that 'Danger Magnet' could mean so much for her?
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 29 - Words: 40,087 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 10/23/2013 - Published: 11/18/2012 - Bella, Damon S. - Complete
314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »