Home Community General chibi.daydreamer's favorites!
chibi.daydreamer's favorites!
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-28-06
Founder: chibi.daydreamer - Stories: 1,561 - Followers: 4 - id: 29169
I've recently come to the decision to change my C2 to a general category since I'm obsessed with Naruto... And I read too much. So yes, all of my favorite Harry Potter and Naruto ficcies are currently being C2ed! Categories include: Yaoi, Het, Crossovers with different genres, etc! ENJOY!

Wear my heart on my fist by black.k.kat reviews
Part 2 of the superhero!AU. Tōka is not some reckless vigilante wannabe. She is an IT girl. Mito and Tobirama can keep bouncing across rooftops and knocking out criminals if they want. Tōka is a reasonable, responsible adult with bills to pay and—and a best friend who's probably playing punching bag for the mob right now. Damn it.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,652 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 38 - Published: 8/17 - [Tōka S., Izuna U.] Tobirama S., Mito U. - Complete
Like glitter and gold (I've got fire in my soul) by black.k.kat reviews
Part 3 of the superhero!AU. "Photokinetic," Orochimaru repeats, eyes narrowing faintly at the White Fang. If he's dealing with an idiot, he'll—well. Be polite, because the man did save him, and Jiraiya will be insufferable if he makes his hero-rescuer cry (again). To his surprise, however, it's not offense overtaking the hero's face, but glee.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,260 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 214 - Follows: 53 - Published: 8/25 - [Orochimaru, Sakumo H.] Kakashi H. - Complete
Rivers Know This by black.k.kat reviews
Tobirama has long since resigned himself to the fact that all Uchiha are at least mildly insane, but this is a new low. And to think, he'd considered Kagami to be one of the level-headed ones.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,704 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 255 - Follows: 90 - Published: 7/7 - [Tobirama S., Kagami U.] Madara U., Hashirama S. - Complete
you woke the lion up by Tsume Yuki reviews
Travelling through England and attempting to adjust to this 'vegetarian diet' that Peter had heard about, Jasper Whitlock comes across a pretty girl abandoned in the woods with far more despair than should be appropriate. And really, as a Southern Gentleman, he can hardly leave her on her lonesome, can he? Female Harry Potter
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,254 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 701 - Follows: 838 - Published: 9/7 - [Harry P., Jasper]
Unsealing Legacy by Forlorn Story Teller reviews
A small twist of fate made him aware of his heritage; unsealing the legacies his parents left behind. Graduating from the academy at age seven, he's well on his way. He found a kindred spirit in Uchiha Itachi, and his cousin Shisui's along for the ride. They're on the path to unsealing the legacy left by their ancestors, both the dark and the light.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 205,479 - Reviews: 1177 - Favs: 3,786 - Follows: 4,049 - Updated: 4/22 - Published: 2/24/2013 - Naruto U., Itachi U., Shisui U.
And sorry I could not travel both by black.k.kat reviews
Drabble, soulmate!AU. The separate steps along divergent paths don't change the fact that the destination remains the same.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 422 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 39 - Published: 4/29 - [Madara U., Tobirama S.] - Complete
Breathe In by black.k.kat reviews
Part 9 of the Criminals 'verse. This is sheer madness. Sasori is impatient and aloof and cold, with a tendency to get lost in his woodworking and a history of criminal activity that would make any sane person faint. There is nothing in that equation that suggests assigning him three traumatized, grieving children will be anything short of a complete disaster.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,510 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 35 - Published: 4/28 - Sasuke U., Sasori, Obito U. - Complete
I've invented a momentum that'll never slow me down by black.k.kat reviews
Part 1 of the superhero!AU. "No," Tobirama says again, though he already has a sneaking, sinking suspicion that he's going to lose this argument, as he does the vast majority of his arguments with Mito. Then, because sometimes the only way to undermine Mito's crazy is to match it, he adds, "If one of us is Batman, the other has to be Robin, and I look terrible in pixie boots."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,922 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 284 - Follows: 114 - Published: 4/26 - [Tobirama S., Madara U.] [Mito U., Hashirama S.] - Complete
I Put a Spell On You by black.k.kat reviews
Hogwarts AU. Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors, oh my. (Or, Tobirama has a date. He will probably live to regret it.) Prequel to It's Witchcraft.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,036 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 47 - Published: 4/20 - [Tobirama S., Madara U.] Mito U. - Complete
The rest is still unwritten by black.k.kat reviews
That soulmate AU where if you write something on your skin it also shows on the other's.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 729 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 353 - Follows: 132 - Published: 4/10 - [Tobirama S., Madara U.] - Complete
The Golden Ghost by Tsume Yuki reviews
The five times Madara met the Golden Ghost, and one time he met Naruto. FemNaruto
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,864 - Reviews: 233 - Favs: 1,368 - Follows: 581 - Updated: 9/12/2015 - Published: 9/11/2015 - [Naruto U., Madara U.] Kyuubi/Kurama, Hashirama S. - Complete
In This Game Together by black.k.kat reviews
Part 8 of the Criminals 'verse. He has a daughter. Genma's heart is pounding like the first time he defused a bomb on the fly, no gear and no plan, just adrenaline and determination and pigheadedness in equal measure. He'll get through this, they'll get through this, no matter what.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,034 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 30 - Published: 3/5 - [Genma S., Gai M.] Tenten, Aoba Y. - Complete
Ghosts in My Machine by black.k.kat reviews
An alternate Naruto ending, in which there are ghosts with a plan, teams reunited, apologies, and happy endings all around.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,501 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 41 - Published: 11/11/2015 - [Obito U., Kakashi H.] Team Seven - Complete
Heaven on Fire by black.k.kat reviews
Part 7 of the Criminals 'verse. Maybe Valentine's Day shouldn't find him packing three guns and a bag full of military-grade infiltration gear, but then, Genma's never been normal. Nor has he ever particularly wanted it in his life. This works for him. And apparently it works for Kakashi too.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,815 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 29 - Published: 2/14 - [Genma S., Gai M.] [Kakashi H., Obito U.] - Complete
When the Lights Came Through by black.k.kat reviews
Part 4 of the Criminals 'verse. As a child, Sasuke only remembers meeting his cousin Obito once.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,368 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 50 - Published: 12/6/2015 - [Sasuke U., Naruto U.] Obito U. - Complete
Pull the Trigger (Live It Up) by black.k.kat reviews
Part 3 of the Criminals 'verse. Obito crosses his arms over his chest, giving Madara a disbelieving and slightly horrified look. "Uncle, you are the Police Commissioner. You cannot make the District Attorney your booty call," he growls.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,001 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 294 - Follows: 70 - Published: 11/22/2015 - [Obito U., Kakashi H.] [Madara U., Tobirama S.] - Complete
Only True in Fairy Tales by black.k.kat reviews
Part 2 of the Criminals 'verse. "Well, it's only noon and I've already been shot twice and had a flower vase broken over my head. I'd hate to see what the rest of the day has in store for me." (Or, the continuing adventures of Obito the eco-warrior/somewhat-reformed terrorist and his besotted boyfriend Kakashi.)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,829 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 390 - Follows: 89 - Published: 10/26/2015 - [Obito U., Kakashi H.] Itachi U., Akatsuki - Complete
Twin Souls by black.k.kat reviews
Drabble collection, HDM fusion. According to the Bingo Book, Hatake Kakashi has two dæmons.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,596 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 222 - Follows: 186 - Published: 11/11/2015 - [Kakashi H., Obito U.] Rin
Pick Me Up by black.k.kat reviews
When Tobirama returns with the drinks, Madara glances up, flushes slightly at the sight of him, and tries valiantly, if pathetically, "Do you drink milk? It certainly did your body good." It takes effort not to throw the tray at him.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 843 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 55 - Published: 1/24 - [Tobirama S., Madara U.] Izuna U., Tōka S. - Complete
Burn Your Castles Down by black.k.kat reviews
Part two of Cry Havoc. Even monsters can be human. Of confrontations, choices made, and a small change that could very well shake the foundations of the world.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,176 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 84 - Published: 2/17 - [Orochimaru, Jiraiya] Naruto U., Anko M. - Complete
Set your souls alight by black.k.kat reviews
Madara has never covered his soul-mark. This is his rebellion, his defiance. There is no time in their world for soulmates and sentimental nonsense, but Madara is his father's heir, a genius, a soldier at the age of thirteen, and he bares his wrist proudly. Across the blue-violet veins, stark crimson against his pale skin, is the name Tobirama.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,513 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 359 - Follows: 133 - Published: 2/12 - [Tobirama S., Madara U.] Izuna U., Hashirama S. - Complete
Simple and Clean by DigiFruit reviews
Trelawney never made the prophecy, Voldemort was never defeated on Halloween of 1981, Britain has fallen into darkness, and Harry Potter is just another no-name soldier trying to smuggle a certain Muggleborn witch out of Death Eater territory
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 30,087 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 686 - Follows: 291 - Published: 1/27/2011 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Dearly Beloved by DigiFruit reviews
Hermione is sad that her parents can't relate to her magical life, so Harry learns how to use a muggle camera to take photos that she can mail to them with her letters. Using her as a model, however, makes him realize how beautiful she really is.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,214 - Reviews: 323 - Favs: 2,203 - Follows: 366 - Published: 12/15/2010 - Harry P., Hermione G. - Complete
Hunter by gredandforgerock reviews
Harry is not content to hear how he is "perfectly safe" and turns to the only adult he feels he can trust. Sirius helps him gain his animagus form, its down hill for the bad guys after that. Then one shock after another leads to a new life for Harry and his three 'Uncles". No pairings yet. For missgsmith51 who picked the animagus form.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 92,910 - Reviews: 690 - Favs: 2,064 - Follows: 1,294 - Updated: 10/25/2014 - Published: 7/26/2014 - Harry P., Sirius B. - Complete
Even the Wizards Must Pay Their Due by Gamma Cavy reviews
Attempting legilimency on Edward Elric was a supremely bad idea, as it got Truth's attention, and now Ed's taken Harry home with him and Al. But the wizards refuse to believe that Harry is lost to them, and continue to search for Harry and the alchemist who kidnapped him. This story is now complete. Evil Dumbledore, and Brotherhood 'verse for FMA
Crossover - Harry Potter & Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 32,288 - Reviews: 303 - Favs: 594 - Follows: 392 - Updated: 2/1/2015 - Published: 9/24/2014 - Albus D., Edward E., Truth - Complete
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »