Home Community Cartoons Xiaolin Showdown clay pairings
clay pairings
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Xiaolin Showdown, Since: 07-10-07
Founder: Amethyst Sapling - Stories: 15 - Followers: 1 - id: 48160
either kimclay or clayoc

Xiaolin Showdown: The Emerald Phoenix by Rynea reviews
A story centered mostly around Clay, the Dragon of Earth from Xiaolin Showdown and a new monk who's grandfather was once a Xiaolin Dragon. The powers of this new monk are the least explored, but considered the most dangerous... REWRITTEN IN XS:TEP REBORN
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,572 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/13/2009 - Published: 9/18/2005 - Clay - Complete
Xiaolin Showdown The Choices We Make by Stephen R Sobotka reviews
COMPLETE! In the Aftermath of the final battle between the Xiaolin Dragons vs. Heylin forces, One of the Chosen Ones is seriously injured! Will they survive, and what will happen to the One who feels it's their fault? ClayKimiko Shipping Ahead!
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 39,256 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/15/2006 - Published: 5/8/2006 - Clay, Kimiko - Complete
Never Thought Id Love You! by weapon13WhiteFang reviews
Kimiko Tohomiko..Clay Bailey, Never saw it coming right? Neither did they. Kimiko and Clay are happy Together, but with so much happing with the final battle and the Betrayal of friends, whats the young couple suppse to do? ClayKim
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,603 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/21/2006 - Published: 12/15/2006 - Clay, Kimiko
Love me, love me not by catgurlfurreel2 reviews
Valentines day is comming up and Kimiko is paying attention to everyone but Clay. How far will Clay go to get her attention?
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,746 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/25/2005 - Published: 11/2/2005 - Complete
Hot Spring Secrets by Rose Beloved reviews
The Xiaolin girls in the hot springs, the boys are spying, secrets come spilling out, I suck at summaries!
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 862 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/12/2006 - Complete
The Two Faced Dragon by Curo-Hatake1 reviews
One day Master fung brings in a new student that is a perfect southern belle Clay's dream Girl But she has Two sides to her and isn't what she seems R&R who she's gonna end up with not decided possibly clay or spicer, I suck at summaries
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,704 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/25/2006 - Published: 7/25/2006 - Clay, Jack
The Heart of a Cowboy by Imaginationqueen87 reviews
The characters go to Texas and Clay finds himself caught up in a web of lies when he tries to help a girl out of an abusive relationship. Will it be love at first sight? Clayxoc Minor RaixKimiko pls r&r cowritten with & edited by General Scorch
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,114 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/18/2007 - Published: 2/3/2007 - Clay
Wudi Earth: Transfom by LadyPirate13 reviews
My second fic! a new student comes to the temple and how will the guys and Kimiko deal with it or Her CLAYOC Please Read & Review!NO FLAMES!
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,304 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/6/2007 - Clay
The Way She Sees It by tennisgurl13 reviews
This is my first story so I hope you all like it! RaiKim and ClayOC. Chapter 14 FINALLY HERE!
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 15,929 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/22/2007 - Published: 1/28/2007 - Kimiko, Raimundo