Home Community Movies Transformers cute fics
cute fics
Follow .
Focus: Movies Transformers, Since: 07-11-10
Founder: Well of Allsparks - Stories: 5 - Followers: 1 - id: 83328
Cute stories. Fluff is accepted. If you have one you like, PM me and I'll put it in. No slash, sorry, and they usualy have Sam, but I accept any and all. I really don't have much time any more to just brows FF to find fics to put on here because I use all my limited internet time to write. So please, PM if you find a cute one.

The Human Patient by MoniHoag reviews
Not even the Decipticon's deserve this....
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,320 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 18 - Published: 4/4/2010 - Sam W. - Complete
Of Sparks and Hearts by SapphireBee reviews
Sam and Bumblebee have a deep dicussion about the orgins of sparks and the concept of the soul, this however reveals some unpleasent truths that were prehaps better left unsaid. Something that Bumblebee knows he is powerless to protect Sam from.
Transformers - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,288 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Sam W., Bumblebee - Complete
When the Wind Blows by SapphireBee reviews
With the arrival of Autumn the leaves upon the trees soon begin to change into the magical colours of the fall, which prompts Sam and Bumblebee to go out and see nature’s wonders for themselves. Major fluff warning!
Transformers - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,889 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/18/2009 - Sam W., Bumblebee - Complete
Fireflies by SapphireBee reviews
Bumblebee shows Sam the delights of his new home. From the stars, to the most unsual thing of Cybertron, the fireflies.
Transformers - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,319 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/5/2010 - Sam W., Bumblebee - Complete
Its the Great Pumpkin, Sam Witwicky! by The Broken Blessing reviews
Post ROTF: When Lennox has to make a quick stop to pick pumpkins up for Annabelle and himself, the Autobots, with a little word from Bumblebee, decide that they want to try their hand at pumpkin carving.
Transformers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,105 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/31/2009 - Sam W., Bumblebee - Complete