Home Community Anime/Manga Witch Hunter Robin dark, evil, AR fics
dark, evil, AR fics
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Witch Hunter Robin, Since: 02-18-05
Founder: young wiccan - Stories: 22 - Followers: 0 - id: 11915
Although I like all AmonRobin fics, my favorites are ones where one of them dies and the other one either goes insane, or kills themselves. Call me sadistic if you want, but I love tragic romantic stories, but I'll still have lots of other kind of AR romance. I'll only have a lemon if it is very well written.

hope ya enjoy!

Whiskey Lullaby by Mirror By Silent Dream reviews
Amon is always working late and Robin's had enough! AmonXRobin Tragedy. Story written with the song Whiskey Lullaby By: Brad Paisley Featuring: Alison Krauss. Please Review! Chapter One up!
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,138 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/4/2008 - Published: 12/5/2007
Just to Live by S'revan reviews
It would have been enough. [Amon, postFactory]
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 171 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/26/2006 - Complete
Breathe by yourINSPIRINGsoul31 reviews
Summary: Robin is now 18 and is dating Sakaki. Amon pretends it doesn’t drive him mad, but how long can he take it? And does Robin really love Sakaki?
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,046 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/23/2006 - Published: 5/5/2005
Finding Your Flame by Sakura Nightingale reviews
The SOLOMON School of Witchcraft: A facility where young Witches may enhance thier skills, learn to use them properly, and compete to become the Adam and Eve of Witches. Freshman Robin Sena amazes grade 11 student Amon Ra with her powers that go far beyon
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,886 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/28/2005 - Published: 7/27/2005
Soul Reaper by g3nesis1 reviews
[Before last episode] Amon and Robin are on the hunt for a very powerful witch: one that steals and lives off people's souls. When Robin is almost killed by this witch, what lasting effects will it have on her and the people around her? [COMPLETE]
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,642 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/23/2006 - Published: 10/22/2005
For You by Amon's Angel of the Darkness reviews
COMPLETE Repost. Amon's pov. Oneshot. Robin's powers have finally taken over, can Amon bring himself to kill the girl he had slowly fallen in love with? AR to a point. You know me, I love Amon angst.
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,091 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/14/2005 - Amon, Robin S. - Complete
Tunnel Vision by darth typhoon reviews
sappy one-shot Amon&Robin. POST SERIES. R&R appreciated!
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,519 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/24/2004 - Complete
Combustion by TheLostMaximoff reviews
How many lives must you take to get back everything you lost? After the fall of the Factory and Amon's death, Robin intends to find out.
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,741 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/23/2004 - Robin S. - Complete
Only Ashes by yourINSPIRINGsoul31 reviews
Robin has to go back to Italy and leave the STNJ. Amon has to cope and try to move on... Easier said than done. And how long will he have to wait?
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,624 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/20/2005 - Published: 4/11/2005
Over by xoxOdile reviews
[songfic] Robin after being rejected by Amon.
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,623 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/14/2005 - Complete
To Kill A Mockingbird by DarkHeartMistress reviews
Set at the end of the series,Amon and Robin both escape from the building, but Amon thinks Robin is dead,and ten months later is back working at the STN.Robin shows up, holding a grudge and looking for someone.RxA later on
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,878 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/31/2005 - Published: 3/13/2005
I love you, I'll kill you by BlissfullyInsane01 reviews
A poem written about Robin from Amon's point of view TT
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: K - English - Drama/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 142 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/29/2004
Home by Dish-Chan reviews
After the fall of the factory, Robin and Amon hideout for a while, and Amon discovers the fun, joy, embarresemnt, and utter pain, of livivng with a woman! r&R please
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,620 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/12/2004
Friday Night Party: There's A First For Everything by RunningFreeWitch reviews
One Friday night Amon, Robin, Sakaki, Dojima, and Miho have a party at Harry's. Amon has too many beers and gets drunk!(OOC for Amon)
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Humor/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,236 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 4/19/2004 - Published: 4/18/2004
Seen Yet Unseen Love by RunningFreeWitch reviews
Robin and Amon seem to have a thing for each other. Can they discover their love though the help of the others, or maybe even a witch? RobinAmon rated for later chapters
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,401 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 4/19/2004 - Published: 4/17/2004
Catch Me by Sour-Skittlez reviews
Robin has to Tell Amon something but what happens when the STNJ finds them? Will their love prevail all? Songfic to Whisper by Evanescence. rated pg 13 for language and suicide. Please to flame me to bad. This is my first songfic, but heck I had fun with
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 900 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/23/2004
Hunted by FlamingWolf reviews
Robin is being hunted by the STN, and the hunter is very familiar.
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: K - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 990 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 8/5/2004
Dreams by FlamingWolf reviews
Collecting all of my old Witch-Hunter Robin shorts into a single file. None are connected by anything but sharing a series.
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,602 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/22/2014 - Published: 7/4/2004 - Complete
Their Romance Story by magical meli reviews
It's amazing how fast people's life change; at least for Amon it is. One day he's the best hunter there is and the next, he's going to be a daddy. Join Amon and Robin... In their life story and their romance story. (Sadly, its complete)
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 13,974 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/15/2004 - Published: 8/4/2004 - Complete
Bittersweet Bliss by Mandi-Solo reviews
Her eyes sparkled as she watched Amon pull and claw his way out of the rubble. “Amon!” She gasped, her hand reaching to the right, and she wished she could just touch him. If only she was close enough… R&R PLZ!
Witch Hunter Robin - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,835 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 11/25/2004