Home Community Games Spyro the Dragon deviantMIND1's K, T & M-rated variety. ALL Spyro and/or Cynder authors. PM me for your story to be added here
deviantMIND1's K, T & M-rated variety. ALL Spyro and/or Cynder authors. PM me for your story to be added here
Follow .
Focus: Games Spyro the Dragon, Since: 03-11-12
Founder: deviantMIND1 - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 98899
Come here to see some of the best M 'n' T rated Spyro and Cynder stories I have ever read. PM me and I will read and add your story here

Cynder's Past by JourneyofShadows reviews
There were some things that Ignitus wouldn't tell Spyro about Cynder, now her past is clear, and ready to be told. CynderxOC Avarian More Chapters will come. T for later chapters, and blood.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,071 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/16/2011 - Cynder
Cynder's Sickness by Alec the Dark Angel reviews
Cynder has fallen ill. But nobody can figure out what's wrong. What will happen if Spyro and their kids can't find out what's wrong with Cynder? And if they do, will they even be able to find a cure? Rating may change later on. Based off the story, MINTS.
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Mystery - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,927 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 4/15/2010 - Published: 12/17/2009 - Cynder, Spyro - Complete
The Legend of Cynder: Reign of Darkness by Dreamnorn reviews
DISCONTINUED. Cynder's point of view during A New Beginning. It's not easy being a minion of Malefor, and Cynder realizes this on her quest to free him. The soldiers themselves show her what impact he has had. Meanwhile, a new purple dragon is becoming a threat...
Spyro the Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,716 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/2/2012 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Cynder, Malefor/The Dark Master - Complete