Home Community Books Chronicles of Narnia edmund oc
edmund oc
Follow .
Focus: Books Chronicles of Narnia, Since: 06-15-08
Founder: becc-gallanter - Stories: 119 - Followers: 27 - Staff: 8 - id: 59367
fanfics about edmund and ocs

A Fire That Could Not Forget by squidzilla reviews
A beast from Narnia's past is coming back stronger than ever. When a young woman and her Mare are thrown into Narnia, can they finish writing the story that was started for them? Or will the flames of power and revenge continue to blaze a new path? Set during the Golden Age.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 40,363 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 3/24/2015 - Published: 5/19/2014 - Edmund Pevensie, OC
A Narnian Love Story : A Place in this World by halcyontides reviews
"For some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall." All she'd ever wanted was to escape her wretched sense of reality. In a twisted way, she'd gotten her wish. But the question: Was her arrival just a coincidence? Who is she? Why, she? And what is it about her that the Just King just can't seem to stay away? Edmund/OC A very strong 'T'. Romance is the main genre, you've been warned.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 49,401 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 5/31 - Published: 8/5/2014 - [Edmund Pevensie, OC] Susan Pevensie
Remember Me by phoenix0723 reviews
Memory is a curse - at least it seems that way to Edmund Pevensie and Avalon Carter who can't seem to escape their troubled past.When one of them stumbles into a strange and new world can they help each other realize that the pain of remembering might just be the greatest gift of all before they themselves become nothing more than just a memory?
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 37,621 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 11/25/2015 - Published: 5/25/2014 - Edmund Pevensie, OC
The Prisoner by ALifeOfFiction000 reviews
King Miraz has a daughter named Mary who he has kept extremely sheltered. On the night of the siege she runs into King Edmund who spares her life, but when he is captured and taken prisoner because of her, she feels obligated to return the favor. However, as she gains his trust, her father plans to exploit it to find where the Narnians are.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 55,368 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 10/12/2014 - Published: 3/29/2014 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
A New World by ResOmnesBeneFacere reviews
"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable man must be of learning from experience." George Bernard Shaw. When the Pevensies choose to stay in Narnia with motives of their own, they discover that the two worlds are similar in more ways than they expected. AU Post Prince Caspian. Discontinued, summaries of remaining plot are being posted.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 61,573 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/26/2015 - Published: 1/11/2014 - Edmund Pevensie, Peter Pevensie, Duke of Galma
A Narnian Tale, Part 1: Dancing in the Rain by WhiteRoseMarie reviews
When a troubled girl with a dark past enters Narnia through an accident, she finds out she's part of a new prophesy. Edmund hates her to the core because he believes she has only brought trouble for Narnia, and the feelings are mutual. But sometimes even in the darkest hours, you just got to learn to dance in the rain...
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 33 - Words: 36,782 - Reviews: 232 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 11/18/2011 - Published: 10/9/2011 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Choosing Grace by clmzta83 reviews
A girl faced with tragedy enters Narnia and is given a chance to make her place in the Narnian world. Will the choices she makes help her to find the strength to save those she loves or will her past continue to haunt her?
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 79,991 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 5/4/2010 - Published: 3/28/2010 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Bad Boy by Forever. Bethany reviews
Alaura Hunter stumbles into Narnia, immediately her attention is captured by the one and only, Edmund Pevensie. Only to find him, ignorant, bad-tempered, dark and most of all dangerous. Much to her displeasure, but why does she feel drawn to him? Maybe what Edmund needs is a shy, calm, clumsy girl like Alaura to tame him. After all, opposites attract. Set in Prince Caspian.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 113,692 - Reviews: 390 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 7/3/2013 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Edmund Pevensie, OC - Complete
Opposite Forces by LotusBlossom15 reviews
* ON HOLD! * Aria Silver, a girl originally from Earth, is shipwrecked along the coast of Cair Paravel. The Pevensies take her in but they soon realise there is more to her than it seems as other stranger events unfold... Read and review please!
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,708 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/20/2013 - Published: 2/6/2013 - Edmund Pevensie
Fidelity by NeverTickleASleepingDraco reviews
Charlotte Addams is a regular 16 year old girl. Until she lands in Narnia. She finds out she can never go home, and the Just King apparently hates her. Or does he? EdmundxOC
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 50,502 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 12/22/2011 - Published: 12/22/2010 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Rush by urgrandaddy reviews
I just went to England to visit my father. I never intended on getting lost in a forest, getting sucked into a magical world, meeting this very cute king, or getting involved in some prophecy. So, why is all this happening again? Edmund/OC –T for language
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 36,293 - Reviews: 301 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 6/28/2012 - Published: 1/8/2011 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
The Heart Of The Just by o0Black-Sand0o reviews
Their back in Narnia, but this time Edmund's best friend came too. Lillian has no idea why but she is there and although she has never stepped into Narnia she is known as the Heart of the Just! Will she find out who told them of her? set in PC with my OC
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 27,415 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 292 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 3/29/2012 - Published: 8/24/2009 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Lavender Moon by fat1236 reviews
Sequel to 'I Couldn't Leave Her'. Edmund and Esha are both older when they're reunited on the Dawntreader and time has only deepened their feelings. But love is often more of an obstacle than a blessing. EdmundXOC
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,759 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 9/23/2011 - Published: 2/22/2011 - Edmund Pevensie
Run by letsstartapaintwar reviews
My breath was ragged as we ducked. Edmund clutched my clothes and pulled my face closer, his eyes wide with urgency. "Remember what I used to tell you?" I nodded, "Don't run from your fears." He smiled, "Yeah, well, forget that, do what I say. Run." RxR!
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 43,559 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 10/6/2010 - Published: 8/4/2010 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Something Yet To Learn by BrainWithAMouth reviews
You think that if you look at someone you can tell whether or not their life has been hell. You're wrong. Especially if you look at Alice Harper, who knows better than anyone what it feels like to be a sheep alone with the wolves.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 44,110 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/28/2010 - Published: 7/5/2010 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
What Would You Say If I Told You It Was Real? by Alexandra the Dreamer reviews
"...it's just a story, Ed." "But what would you say if I told you it was real?"
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,555 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/26/2010 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Falling by HereComesTheSun21 reviews
After spending years as a statue in the White Witch's courtyard, Anna is awakened in the beginning of the Golden Age of Narnia. She is offered a new life and she gladly accepts it, but how long can she hide her past?
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 39,992 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 1/2/2011 - Published: 7/11/2010 - Edmund Pevensie
I'm Ready for an Adventure by Evil-Queen-Charlotte reviews
EdmundXOC. Carolyn lived next door to the Pevensie's. When the raid hit complete chaos broke out and if it wasn't for Edmund and Peter she would has died. Helen Pevensie takes her in but soon the five children have to leave for the countryside. CONTINUED
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 40,792 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 3/6/2011 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Two Kings, Two Queens and a Guardian by Xx Elemental Angel xX reviews
A girl hit by a car and four siblings destined for thrones meet each other in Narnia before the Battle of Beruna. They learn new skills and make new friends, but with an upcoming war that decides Narnia's fate, anything can happen. In Narnia, nothing is ever impossible...
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 86,853 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 11/5/2011 - Published: 12/27/2010 - Edmund Pevensie, Peter Pevensie - Complete
Legally Rejected by I'oOoMoOo reviews
She's denied by her father, sneered at by the council and she's a reject to her people. Will she ever find herself a place in the world where she will be loved and accepted openly?
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,550 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 12/28/2010 - Published: 12/17/2010 - Edmund Pevensie
Suck it up, Princess by emptyonideas reviews
With an obsessive mother, a run-away brother, and an easily flustered guard, I should be able to handle a temperamental king...I hope. Edmund/OC
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,838 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 3/12/2012 - Published: 9/18/2010 - Edmund Pevensie
The Reason Why by The Wolf Of Cair Paravel reviews
When a girl from modern times ends up in Narnia, she thinks she's hallucinating. But things change and she finds herself letting go, but why is she even in Narnia? No one seems to know, except for a wise, majestic lion, and even he isn't explaining. Ed/OC in the end.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 41,569 - Reviews: 295 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 2/15/2011 - Published: 9/28/2010 - [Edmund Pevensie, OC] - Complete
The General's Daughter by unlocking emilys mind reviews
When Edmund is captured during the raid on Miraz's castle he wakes up in the dungeon but finds his wounds bandaged. He forms a friendship with a caring and quiet girl who is also the general's daughter. ED/OC There will be NO Suspian!
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 61,890 - Reviews: 317 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 9/5/2011 - Published: 7/16/2009 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
The Call by Alexandra the Dreamer reviews
When staying with her mysterious 'Aunt' and 'Uncle', Alena finds herself in Narnia after exploring the maze in the garden. She soon finds the Kings and Queens, uncovers adventures and discovers life changing emotions.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 27 - Words: 76,537 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 11/27/2011 - Published: 8/12/2010 - [Edmund Pevensie, OC] - Complete
The Last Battle Retold by ninja-curry-girl reviews
What if C. S. Lewis didn't write the Last Battle? What if I wrote it instead? *dramatic music plays in the background* R&R, please!
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 37,144 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/29/2010 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Complete
110 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »