Home Community General escape from reality
escape from reality
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-14-07
Founder: WyldClaw - Stories: 206 - Followers: 13 - Staff: 4 - id: 45793
you know how some days you just want to curl up with a story and escape from reality? this c2 is made just for that! so get ready to temporarily leave reality behind

千と神食いの誓 - Sen and the God Eater by KuroUsa reviews
Haku, supposedly killed by Yubaba now appears before Chihiro, a beautiful, silver haired figure by his side. The once peaceful spirit world is on the brink of war over the eradication of humans, torn into two; The now powerless Yubaba against the Prince "Kitsune" under which Haku resides, all the while as a small shadow of a familiar child watches from the shadows.
Spirited Away - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 16,218 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/4 - Published: 2/18 - Chihiro O., Kohaku N., Rin, Kaonashi
A Fox's View by caisha702 reviews
*NOW COMPLETE* My name is Lysandra and I have become one of District 5's tributes in the seventy-fourth Hunger Games. This is my story. 'Foxface' POV - first ever fiction of any description, please read and review...
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 91,348 - Reviews: 258 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 8/9/2009 - Published: 5/10/2009 - Foxface - Complete
Darkwing Duck Returns by Scyphi reviews
Darkwing Duck has been missing for over seven years, and is presumed dead by most, if not all. But that might change when Gosalyn finds a clue that indicates otherwise... Please R&R!
DarkWing Duck - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 26 - Words: 63,884 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 12/23/2007 - Published: 7/22/2007 - Complete
The New Adventures of Darkwing Duck by Scyphi reviews
After being missing for seven years, Darkwing Duck is back! The adventures continue as our hero meets both old and new friends and enemies. A series of one-shots taking place after "Darkwing Duck Returns". Please R&R!
DarkWing Duck - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 84 - Words: 998,180 - Reviews: 390 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 5/23/2014 - Published: 5/11/2008 - Complete
Reign of Darkness by Joachim Myrdal reviews
With Chapter 18, the remnants of the Watchers make their counterattack against the Black Rose, and Vincent and Lyra have successfully escaped. The story ends, but there'll be more, so don't count it out yet. Please review!
His Dark Materials - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 31,438 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/20/2007 - Published: 6/9/2005 - Complete
The Hammer of the Gods by grimwyre reviews
A sequel to The Amber Spyglass. Please help me with your reviews.
His Dark Materials - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,457 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/31/2003 - Published: 4/18/2003
The Silver Bird by James Jago reviews
"My name is Dave. I'm a pilot, Will Parry is the son of one of my oldest friends, and I'm the only Airwolf fan in the world -so far as I know- to travel to an alternate dimension." Diehard fans will hate this story, but I like to think it's... different.
His Dark Materials - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 28,632 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/18/2003 - Published: 4/29/2003
The Only Ones Left by Dark Nation42 reviews
After many, many months, chapter 19 is up. I doubt that I'll have many more fans at this point ... but hey, over the last eight months, my writing has improved! Anyway, in chapter 19, Iris and co. arrive at Dunestone to rescue the daemon-less(?) Tobias...
His Dark Materials - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 54,716 - Reviews: 263 - Favs: 32 - Updated: 8/9/2003 - Published: 12/3/2001
Intentions by Ceres Wunderkind reviews
Two years after the events of The Amber Spyglass, Will runs away to London. Why is he being pursued? Who is the mysterious girl who offers him shelter? What is the secret of The Grove? And just what are everyone's intentions?
His Dark Materials - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 20,189 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/1/2002 - Published: 2/5/2002 - Complete
Threads by Ceres Wunderkind reviews
Will, Lyra and Mary Malone join forces across the worlds to prevent the Subtle Knife from falling into the wrong hands. Old friends are there to help but there will be betrayal, death and destruction before the end...
His Dark Materials - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 35,116 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 5/1/2002 - Published: 4/4/2002 - Complete
The Witch of Oz by Shadowfang14 reviews
A genderbent version of the classic story.
Wizard of Oz - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 18 - Words: 21,185 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/11/2013 - Published: 5/18/2013 - Dorothy G. - Complete
Frozen: The Ice And Wind Saga by marvelousgameofdisneythrones reviews
There was once a prophecy, that a Storm King and an Ice Queen would rise. Will they be able to restore a lasting peace to the realm, or will it fall to chaos? Please read the Foreword! It contains a better summary and guide to the Saga. Complete. Cover art by Racerchic. I.C.E. Award winner as of 6/4/2014.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 119 - Words: 264,284 - Reviews: 387 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 4/14 - Published: 4/19/2014 - [Elsa, OC] [Anna, Kristoff B.] - Complete
Demon child by The hazel-eyed bookworm reviews
AU. What if Margaret died giving birth? Nine years later, Valentine White believes he is a normal kid with a normal family. Until he discovers he is something very far away from normal.
Firebreather - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 35 - Words: 59,043 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/6/2014 - Published: 9/15/2013 - Duncan R. - Complete
A Voice From Beneath by GusCGC reviews
A Mystery Incorporated fic. A dark creature lurks under Crystal Cove, the reason why the conquistadors came and perhaps the truth of the missing kids. Can Scooby solve this without the gang? Where s Mr. E? Find it out inside. Reviews, please!
Scooby Doo - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24,674 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/20/2012 - Published: 8/24/2012 - Scooby Doo - Complete
Music from the Grave by GusCGC reviews
Sequel to A Voice from Beneath. The mystery is far from over. The mysterious Noir hires the gang to solve a mystery that will put many things on the fire. E wants to capture the Freak, Pericles wants his former owner. Will they make it? Find it out inside! REVIEWS!
Scooby Doo - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 30,802 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/9/2012 - Published: 9/21/2012 - Scooby Doo, Shaggy - Complete
Underdog by GusCGC reviews
Sequel of "Music from the Grave". The gang is in a war of three sides and if they don t do something quick, they ll perish. It takes more than just heroes to solve this mystery, it takes an underdog. More inside. REVIEWS!
Scooby Doo - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,324 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/18/2012 - Published: 10/10/2012 - Scooby Doo, Shaggy - Complete
The Crystal Method by GusCGC reviews
Following the track of A Voice from Beneath, Music from the Grave and Underdog, comes the final version of All Fear the Freak. But what has happened here? Why s Scooby alone? Has Jones being captured by Pericles? With E in a deep coma, the gang is alone against the greatest threat they have ever face, one that can seal their lives forever. More inside. REVIEWS, PLEASE!
Scooby Doo - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 14 - Words: 18,172 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/3/2012 - Published: 10/19/2012 - Scooby Doo - Complete
Inside Man by GusCGC reviews
Sequel of "The Crystal Method" and first episode of my own SDMI second season. Is time to get back to Crystal Cove, to fight for the last sunlight but will our hero be able to survive in a town that has sunk into darkness and evil? Find more inside. Reviews!
Scooby Doo - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,496 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/3/2012 - Published: 11/7/2012 - Scooby Doo
Mysteria by GusCGC reviews
Spin Off from "Music From The Grave"! Charterville's between the Beetleborgs and the Crustaceans but when a strange circus comes to town, the mystery arrives with it. Why does Flabber try to avoid the show and who are these strange creatures? Welcome to Mystery, the show where all dreams and fears come true,my dears! The Greatest Show Unearthed!
Big Bad Beetleborgs Metallix - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Supernatural - Chapters: 16 - Words: 19,590 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/3/2014 - Published: 5/27/2014
Blur Dragon by GusCGC reviews
Rewrite of the Original fic. The Sky falls when it comes. The cities cry upon seeing it. When a terrible legend becomes real, more than just a good friendship can be at stake. REVIEWS!
Treasure Planet - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 19 - Words: 19,274 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/1 - Published: 7/7/2009 - Jim Hawkins, Long John silver - Complete
An Icy Adventure: A Tale of Two Brothers by Mirorekai reviews
Fearless optimist Andrew sets off on an epic journey with rugged mountain woman Kristin and her loyal reindeer Svea to find his brother Eli, whose icy magic have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter.Encountering Everest conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olga, Andrew and Kristin battle the odds in a race to save the Kingdom *FROZEN GENDER BEND*
Frozen - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 24 - Words: 22,389 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 3/29/2014 - Published: 3/8/2014 - Complete
Jealousy by lovelunarchron reviews
The Rampion crew begins its trek to Luna. The dynamic aboard the ship intensifies as some realize they are too close for comfort, while others cannot get close enough. This continuation of Cress begins right after Kai and Cinder's reunion, when Kai begins to question Thorne's intentions. What he doesn't realize is that Thorne has plans of his own. Kai Cinder Thorne Cress Wolf Iko
Lunar Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 59,135 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 10/29/2014 - Cinder L./Selene, Kai, Thorne, Cress
Quest for Camelot ReWrite by Slade1987 reviews
I've wanted to rewrite this movie for a while now and after watching the Nostalgia Critic's review of the film it seemed like the opportune moment to do so. I do not profess to write it better, just differently.
Quest for Camelot - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 24,365 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 10/16/2013 - Published: 3/17/2012 - Complete
Kingdom Hearts: The Nintendo Version by KingdomKey23 reviews
What would happen if Nintendo and SquareEnix teamed up to make Kingdom Hearts? You're about to find out as Sora, Luigi, and Yoshi do battle against the heartless, in your favorite Nintendo worlds. Enjoy it from start to finish.
Game X-overs - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 36 - Words: 316,142 - Reviews: 421 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 3/15/2006 - Published: 10/4/2004 - Complete
You Know What Grinds My Gears? by UltimateWarriorFan4Ever reviews
Peter Griffin brings back the famous topic which is on his mind! With all the problems facing the word today, Peter sends out his opinions on the things that really grinds his gears! If there's a topic you want Peter to cover, let him know! These opinions are strictly Peter's, not mine. Just to let you know. 100 chapters reached!
Family Guy - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 101 - Words: 26,560 - Reviews: 581 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 19h - Published: 9/26/2014 - Peter G.
204 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »