Home Community General Harry Potter / Percy Jackson / Naruto / Game of Thrones and Many Others
Harry Potter / Percy Jackson / Naruto / Game of Thrones and Many Others
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-05-13
Founder: Nymphadora Jackson - Stories: 672 - Followers: 29 - id: 108153
These are all (Fem , Slash , Genderbender , Crossovers , Au , Mpreg , Multi Parings , BDSM , Self Insert, and all of the Above) Harry Potter / Percy Jackson / Naruto and Others Stories / Books.

Queen of Thorns by Sera dy Relandrant reviews
What if Margaret Beaufort took the crown for herself, in place of her son Henry VII, after the Battle of Bosworth? "They say she is more queen than woman, more saint than queen." He laughed bitterly. "She is no woman indeed. She is a devil."
Tudors - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,344 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/18/2011 - Published: 4/2/2011 - Catherine of Aragon, King Henry VIII
Moving On by exmermaid reviews
It would seem that the Girl Who Lived would never had a moment of peace. Fed up of her notoriety, she headed to the (seemingly) magically-redundant USA in hopes of some peace and quiet. Unfortunately, that's too much to ask, and she chose the one place in the world with just as much drama as her world - Mystic Falls. Fem!Harry/Klaus
Crossover - Harry Potter & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 56,167 - Reviews: 299 - Favs: 768 - Follows: 1,042 - Updated: 3/15 - Published: 12/16/2014 - Harry P., Klaus
Daughter of Pan by LadyOlympia reviews
What if Pan had a daughter before he faded? What if she blamed Percy and his friends for her father's death after all these years? After the Giant War. I don't own PJO or HoO, Rick Riordan does. T because I am paranoid. Cover image is not mine!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 25,998 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/9 - Published: 12/7/2014 - Percy J., OC
Child of Death and Shadows by moonbeam2130 reviews
Helena Potter has never had a home until her father brought her to Camp Half-blood. There, she trained, made friends and had fun. But when her Hogwarts letter came she had to leave her new home in favour of unfamiliar world with many dangers. And really, why is everything happening to her!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,371 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 223 - Updated: 12/25/2014 - Published: 10/23/2014
Times Like These by ariel2me reviews
AU where Robert Baratheon died, Rhaegar Targaryen did not kidnap or run away with Lyanna Stark, and Lyanna Stark married Stannis Baratheon.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 34 - Words: 56,211 - Reviews: 226 - Favs: 303 - Follows: 387 - Updated: 12/28/2014 - Published: 9/16/2012 - Stannis B., Lyanna S.
The Distance by ariel2me reviews
AU where Ned died at Tower of Joy, and to ensure the loyalty of the North, Robert ordered Stannis to marry Catelyn and appointed him Lord Protector of the North until Robb comes of age. Chapter 10: A Life Borrowed
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,885 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 7/15/2014 - Published: 8/31/2013 - Catelyn T., Stannis B.
Learning to Love Again by kirara kagome reviews
Zero is changing. A fact that he has already become aware of. However contrary to his beliefs he is not descending into a level E. When he finds himself as the mate of none other then Kaname Kuran old memories re-surface. The only thing now is to surpass the the pains of the past and learn to love again
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 51,213 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 171 - Updated: 1/23/2014 - Published: 11/19/2012 - Zero K., Kaname K.
Breaking the strings of fate by The Eternal Scribe reviews
Yuuki wasn't alone on that fateful snowy night. Instead she had her twin brother with her. With another Kuran in the world looking a great deal like a certain hooded lady, fate gets twisted and Kaname finds there's one piece on the board he can't control.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,835 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 801 - Follows: 941 - Updated: 3/20 - Published: 6/29/2013 - Harry P., Yuki C.
What if? by LolitaKG reviews
Elizabeth is a different kind of vampire, and she suddenly finds herself thrust into the world of Vampire Knight. She's faced with many new obstacles, and ever changing circumstances, but one thing is for certain; she must find her way back home.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,757 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 11/26/2014 - Published: 11/7/2012 - Hanabusa A., Senri S.
The New Student by BlackAssassin16 reviews
Senshi Izuo was able to attend Cross academy because of a scholarship. The vampires notice something about her looks familiar and soon turns out that she is actually someone no one ever knew. Family/Humor on early chapters. Gore/Abuse/Graphic Description of Violence/DID on later chapters. Please enjoy!
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 25,485 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/18 - Published: 2/10/2014 - Haruka K., Kaname K., Senri S.
Abused and Broken by Delta General 42 reviews
Harriet Potter, The Girl-Who-Lived, lives with her 'family' at number four Privet Drive. The Dursley's treat her worse than a house elf and no one knows, so what happens when Seraphina Snape, her potions teacher, gives her detention and her glamour's fall? Fem!Harry. Fem!Snape. Abused!Harry Male!Daphne
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,447 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 248 - Updated: 1/3 - Published: 11/28/2014 - [Harry P., Daphne G.] Sirius B., Severus S.
Another Sarcastic Slytherin to Hogwarts by MichaelaTheUchiha reviews
OC. You may all run away in fear now. Elizabeth Burke-Moreau is a halfblood that grew up in the Muggle world. Despite her dubious familial connections to the Black family, she manages to retain her pride in the Muggle world and happens to alienate the others of her house. Best friends with Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley, how will her years go? Canon pairings. AU from OOtP.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 45,904 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/7/2014 - Published: 2/5/2012 - Harry P., Ginny W., Luna L., OC
I Volunteer as Tribute by TheFlameRose reviews
That day. That day had been the worst day of my life. That day, before Katniss could recover from the two words that came from the mouth of the horrible Effie Trinket, I had surged forward, shoving everyone out of my way, and threw myself at Prim, shouting out the four words that sealed my fate. "I volunteer as tribute!" *Rated T for language. Rating may change later on.* OCx?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 69,699 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 248 - Updated: 8/10 - Published: 3/19/2013 - Cato, Other tributes, Finnick O., OC
Stupid by Windiseil the Tattooed reviews
I died a stupid death, just to be almost killed more times even more so stupidly. Join Chinatsu as she lives as a Uchiha and tries not to get killed by the Senju Self-insert. Chapters 1-8 have been fixed so far the rest is currently in reconstruction or in other words I'm doing a mass edit. Some of the fixed chapters have short omakes
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 40,482 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 7/14 - Published: 11/23/2014 - Madara U., Izuna U., OC, Itama S.
Infamy - 汚名 by BirdBoss reviews
Infamy. It's the state of being known for a bad quality and (or) deed. Of course, I hadn't been born into it-shouldn't have been. Yet this is where I found myself, years along the line, in none other than Kushina Uzumaki's body. [Current cover by やちのこ on Pixiv] [OC!Kushina]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 152,986 - Reviews: 424 - Favs: 682 - Follows: 770 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 9/9/2014 - [OC, Kushina U., Minato N.]
A River Flows In You by ViscontiL0ver reviews
Elizabeth Tudor, youngest daughter of Henry VII, survives her childhood illness to live out her life. This is her journey to discovering her true inheritance. Warning to people who want HenryxAnne action. This is purely a FrancisxOC story.
Tudors - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,799 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 10/3/2011 - Published: 10/1/2011 - King Francis I
The Princess That Never Was by Rahja reviews
What if Henry VIII's sister Elizabeth had lived? Thrown into the snakepit of European politics, the Tudor princess that never was will change the course of history... and this is her story!
Tudors - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 22,223 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 5/18/2014 - Published: 3/27/2014
An Altered Fate: Two Queens by Gelasia Kidd reviews
Aburame were mostly unknown; But in an unprecedented creation of two heirs, Shino and Shiki are nothing like standard; With a genetic and partially shared memory, Shiki "Jeshika" shares knowledge of her past life, full of stories, creations, colors, and personality. In this future the Aburame would not die out or be ignored. And Konoha would not fall. Family!7 - Theories made story
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 17,303 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 219 - Follows: 268 - Updated: 8/3 - Published: 5/16/2014 - Shino A., Team Seven, OC
Boulevard of the Broken Dreams by Scarlet Natsume reviews
Several weeks after Shizuka Hio attacked Cross Academy, Zero was sent by the Hunter Association to handle a case of missing people. But they didn't know that it was not caused by the level Es, and Zero found himself in time that's not supposed to be. Time Travel fic. RidoxZero. HarukaxJuuri.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 44,751 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 217 - Updated: 5/21/2014 - Published: 1/12/2013 - [Haruka K., Juri K.] [Rido K., Zero K.]
Lost in Darkness by AzureShadowMoon reviews
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. Self insert. Follows manga.
Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 55 - Words: 160,009 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 10/7/2013 - Published: 7/4/2012 - Shizuka H., Takuma I. - Complete
The rebirth of the dragon by I.Am.Thalote reviews
What happens if a valyrian witch decided that she doesn't want to die in the Doom? What if she wakes 500 years later to find that the only remaining dragons are a madman from the West and his family? Will she try to help them or will she collapse like her world? Prologue takes place during the Doom, the first chapter will star 5 years before the Rebellion.
A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,106 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 4/26 - Published: 8/28/2013 - Rhaegar T., Aerys T., OC
The Winding Road by Alexis96 reviews
What if Harry Potter wasn't born. What if instead it was Lexine Potter. And what if the night that her parents died she was taken to her relatives but they didn't keep her. Instead the Cullen's took her in. Would her life be like her counterparts or will she walk down a different road and make her own path. Fem!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,037 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 427 - Follows: 583 - Updated: 8/27 - Published: 7/23/2013 - Harry P., Carlisle, Esme
Twos a pair, Three is a set by thelittleladybug53 reviews
Bonnie gets turned into the one thing she hates that messed up her life beyond repair. Yet she is more dangerous, more destructive. Moving away from Mystic Falls and the ones that betrayed her since she is not a witch anymore, she tries to run away from her past. Only to find the two people that complete her
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,957 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 2/13 - Published: 8/2/2012 - [Emmett, Jasper, Bonnie B.]
Another Chance by thelittleladybug53 reviews
When a mysterious book appears out of no where the group not only have to deal with the flashback illusions it shows them but what will they all do when a familiar blonde vampire comes back to life with no memory, and no idea who they are besides her name?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,507 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 9/29/2012 - Published: 7/16/2012 - [Damon S., Lexi]
Saving Me by thelittleladybug53 reviews
It's just another day in Mystic Falls when it gets turned upside down by illusion memories, and a certain blond beauty that had been long since dead is mysteriously brought to life. Who will save her from the down ward spiral she going down when she turns dark? Will she see reason from a group of people nobody expected help from?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,292 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 10/28/2014 - Published: 8/17/2012 - [Elijah, Lexi] Kol M., Klaus
291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »