Home Community Misc Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon .firefly.
.firefly.
Follow .
Focus: Misc Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon, Since: 06-01-05
Founder: Cinderella Starsend - Stories: 16 - Followers: 4 - id: 15909
collection of hotaru centered fics... mainly Heero x Hotaru classics and various others. get in touch with me if you want to be on staff!

The Plural of 'Apocalypse' by Random Artemis reviews
In which Mina, Hotaru, Dorothy, and the boys deal with Magic, Soul Bonding, Mysterious Deaths, Evil Math Homework, and other high school related activities. Sequel to 'The Necessary Evils'.
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,691 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/29/2004 - Published: 6/10/2004
The Necessary Evils by Random Artemis reviews
There had been a century of peace when the youma suddenly attacked. Battered, and cut off from the palace guard, only Hotaru and Mina manage to make it to the portal Pluto opened for retreat. Fighting, swearing, love, angst and lingere for world peace.
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 56,739 - Reviews: 226 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/4/2003 - Published: 6/16/2001 - Complete
Miko no Chikyuu, Gejo no Nihon by Tsunami-san reviews
This story is set in Feudal Japan. Usagi and Hotaru are sisters, and they will tell you how cruel thier destinys were to them. Usagi grows up to become a double spy with her life on the line almost every day. Hotaru becomes a Priestess stuck in civil war
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 59,518 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/1/2003 - Published: 8/24/2001
In Time To Come... by KaZe2 reviews
The slayers and the vampires have met and the battle of emotional will has begun and it's being mirrored in the real world...main couple: Hotaru/Heero---Chapter10 up!---
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 7,683 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/2/2002 - Published: 12/11/2001
Everything for You by Rogue Angel Barton reviews
I HAVE UPDATED! WAHOOOOO! A BRAND NEW CHAPTER! Though, a bit corny, I must admit myself, mushy too! So, if you're interested in teasing, messed up families and friendships, twists and turns that are just STRANGE, and mushy love scenes, THIS is da fic!!!!!
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 52,364 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 21 - Updated: 11/15/2002 - Published: 11/13/2001
Two of a Kind by Rogue Angel Barton reviews
Peace has finally been achieved on Earth. The Scouts are living their lives and are finally happy. However when a new enemy arrives, they'll have to put their lives on the line again. This time, the Senshi of Destruction have to put her heart on the line
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,230 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/9/2001 - Published: 11/13/2001
Papercut ~*~*~ by Rogue Angel Barton reviews
All the small wounds add up...and pushes us one step closer to the end. And when the Darkness surrounds us, when we hear the silence of the Fireflies, when we feel the soulless Eyes upon us... and we see the Unknown Shade of Violet... we learn that Love..
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,867 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 5 - Published: 3/19/2002
Portrait of Perfection by Rogue Angel Barton reviews
Konnichiwa! This fic is AU. I can't say anything about this story at all since it'll ruin everything. But I'd like you to know, it's not a Usagi centered fic so if you like Usagi as the main character, don't read. Angst and perhaps Romance later on so cia
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,439 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/24/2002 - Published: 1/19/2002
Gundam 07: Cosmic Darkness by Rogue Angel Barton reviews
Hotaru is betrayed by the Scouts. With PLuto, she takes a happy stroll with the G-boys. PLEASE READ!!! The exciting part is coming!!! Chap 21?
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 76,560 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/28/2003 - Published: 9/30/2001
Eye of the Midnight Storm: The Paths That Merge by Rogue Angel Barton reviews
In the world surrounded by darkness, eight women can make a difference in this world. However when their paths cross with some of the most feared creatures in the world, their lives turn upside down. It's up! It's up! I've UPDATED FOR REAL AFTER A YEAR!
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 26 - Words: 126,635 - Reviews: 390 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/5/2004 - Published: 11/6/2001
Silent love by emereldlily reviews
What if Hotaru turned out to be a test subject for Oz called project firefly. The gundam boys have to go and rescue her.Its really short. please review and tell me if you like it. 4th chap up. Will Hotaru jump or will Heero save her.
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,740 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/10/2002 - Published: 3/5/2001
Loving a Stranger by SaturnActingChick reviews
*COMPLETED* Heero finds one of Hotaru's old belongings and recognizes them as his favorites. He sets out to find Hotaru and talk to her, but wherever he goes, she is always ahead of him, so they never meet. When theymeet; it's not what he expected.
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,878 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 8/24/2002 - Published: 1/21/2002 - Complete
Angels Don't Exist by kawaya reviews
Do you believe in angels? Heero/Hotaru...pls read and review [completed as of June 25]
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 16 - Words: 21,552 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 6/25/2002 - Published: 2/23/2002 - Complete
A Twist of Fate by kawaya reviews
A hotaru/heero fic... after the wars in both realms, hotaru wishes for excitement. Her wish is granted and she travels to the Gundam world and falls in love with heero=) what will happen when she has to leave and return home? *stats: completed*
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 11,362 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/29/2002 - Published: 12/29/2001 - Complete
Angel by Lark57 reviews
This is a short ficlet with Hotaru and Heero. It's not really romantic or something, just a short meeting thing and I think it's kinda cool. Please read and review.
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,486 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/17/2002
Passing Destinies- Forever in a Moment by Miko of da Shinigami reviews
To the readers- you have no idea how happy you should be that i finished this. you owe me big. this is to anyone looking over the list of updated fics...READ IT!!! it's complete now and trust me when i tell you this is very different. Hotaru/Heero, Usagi/
Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,184 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 7/8/2001 - Published: 4/26/2001 - Complete