Home Community Books Inkheart hilarious stories from the world of Inkheart
hilarious stories from the world of Inkheart
Follow .
Focus: Books Inkheart, Since: 07-12-10
Founder: BethanyIsOnFire - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 83339
If these stories didn't make you laugh, then nothing will.

Why? Answering all of your Inkworldtype questions by LunaPadma reviews
A companion piece to Inkheart: The Guide. When you go to the Inkworld, this handy book will help you by answering any and all questions you might have about the Inkworld!
Inkheart - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,286 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/2/2010 - Published: 7/7/2010
Inkheart: The Guide by Your Sugar Sits Untouched reviews
A guide to how to survive once you've successfully read yourself into Inkheart. Reading the Guide can prevent serious injury and/or death during your vacation to the Inkworld, and is seriously recommended. Includes basic rules, I Will Nots, and bios.
Inkheart - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,340 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 11/10/2011 - Published: 12/26/2009
Driving by Blue-Starlight92 reviews
One-shot. Capricorn is bored. Basta get's a crash-course in driving, and Flatnose gets annoyed. Slightly OOC Capricorn. First Inkheart fanfic. No chickens, cats, or black-jacket's were harmed in the making of this fanfic...
Inkheart - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 849 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/21/2008 - Basta, Flatnose - Complete
Basta's Poem by Nightstars-girl reviews
Funny stupid thing I wrote while waiting in the restaurant.
Inkheart - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 76 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/20/2009 - Basta - Complete
In Which Basta Gets Laid by persianprincess11 reviews
Firefox and the Piper try to get our favorite knife thrower laid. When Basta meets Roxane, it's love at first sight, but what will he do when he finds out she's with someone?
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,358 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/6/2009 - Basta, Roxane - Complete
In which Dustfinger and Mortola get it on by Till-Owlyglass reviews
Well here it is! I only threatened to write this but my dear friends CRAZYPINKGIRL convinced me to do so. Well what was I supposed to do when they told me they'd be tortured if I didn't! It's just a joke by the way, even if it does give you nightmares!
Inkheart - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,751 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/11/2010 - Dustfinger, Mortola - Complete
InkRadio by The Agent Of Insanity reviews
FORMERLY INKRHAPSODY! The InkCharacters are singing the songs YOU request...and then some!
Inkheart - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 4,879 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/1/2011 - Published: 6/28/2010