Home Community TV Shows iCarly iBest of Seddie
iBest of Seddie
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows iCarly, Since: 01-02-11
Founder: veeheart914 - Stories: 280 - Followers: 1 - id: 88435
Personally, my favorite seddie stories. If anyone has any suggestions pm me! Most stories are T or M rated

Always Play The Wrong Card by blackballoons reviews
She knows she'll cave because she's in competition with the boy who waited four years for the girl who never showed a genuine interest in him and her idea of holding out is waiting ten minutes before eating another Fat Cake. Pre-iOMG
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,803 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
iSmile For the Cameras by punkrokprincess144 reviews
Sam's been acting strange lately, and Freddie is determined to find out what's up. However, what happens when he learns that Sam's actually a model? And what other talents has she been hiding from him and Carly? Review Please!
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,618 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 8/7/2011 - Published: 7/18/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P.
iKnow the Truth by NoLongerInvisible reviews
Carly slammed the door and slid down it to the floor. "So I DO have a mom," she whispered. Freddie ran down the front steps of the building and sat on the last one. "So I DO have dad," he whispered. This is a SEDDIE story w/ Creddie family drama.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,001 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 9/18/2011 - Published: 8/1/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P.
iSay Goodbye by xGoldxRosex reviews
"Sam, listen! It's important" Carly screamed as I continued eating away at the perfectly cooked steak on my plate. "Freddie's leaving!" she said and my eyes turned to hers in a flash as the meat fell out of my mouth. Freddie's...leaving? SEDDIE
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,108 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 8/21/2011 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B.
The Emancipation of Fred Benson by Moviepal reviews
Freddie has been around the girls so long that they take him for granted. Well now that their in college, he's had enough. Freddie is dead baby,LONG LIVE FRED!
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 74,682 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 10/13/2011 - Published: 7/7/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iCan't Send This by WhiteKnightro reviews
Set a few weeks after iLost my Mind, Freddie is composing an important e-mail. What's on his mind? How many drafts will it take to get it right? This is the deluxe edition with the final draft and Sam's response. All natural, zero calories.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 21,989 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/7/2011 - Published: 7/23/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P.
I can't do this by baeberry reviews
It took one almost killing herself for the other to realize she wasn't the only one hurting, that she needs him as much as he need her. They can't do this alone, not anymore.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,251 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Published: 7/25/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iHear Your Voice by Camy99 reviews
Some things are so real, they're better off as a dream. Oneshot
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,133 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/25/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Couch Philosophers by gottaLoveLOVE reviews
They still bickered like it was a game; but he wasn't sure what kind of game it was anymore. Officially, it was just to decide who won and who the loser was, like always. Except that it felt a lot like there were other things behind their screams.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,901 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Published: 7/24/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
iSleepover by KWilson reviews
What happens when the iCarly cast has a sleepover? Seddie!
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,280 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 5/31/2010 - Published: 5/26/2010 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Eavesdropping Can be Dangerous by HugsandBugsSmileyface reviews
"Dammit, Sam, it doesn't bend that way, so don't try to bend it! You'll end up hurting us both if it breaks!" Freddie screamed. Mrs. Benson pressed her ear closer and closer to the door. What on earth were they doing? T for sexual innuendo. SEDDIE!
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,079 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/28/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iNeed A Prom Date by StoryTeller125 reviews
Sam is without a date to the prom. Freddie has his own prom-related dilemma...that involves Sam. If there's a pairing it will be Seddie, but will there be a pairing? You'll just have to read. This is a collaborative work written with Dottynha.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,632 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/26/2011 - Published: 6/3/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Hurricane by Pieequals36 reviews
No walls can keep me protected, no sleep nothing in between me and the rain. And you can’t save me now; I’m in the grip of a hurricane.' - Florence and the Machine
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,871 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/13/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iOMG Zombie by Psyicman reviews
iCarly meets Zombie survival. Takes place from the end iOMG.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Humor/Horror - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,233 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 11/17/2013 - Published: 5/25/2011 - [Sam P., Freddie B.]
This Is Letting Go by White Firebird reviews
'You asked why, and I said I don't know why, I just know...'
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,912 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/24/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Cliché: The Seddie Story by PsychoticAppleSauce reviews
Tired of those over-used, unoriginal story plots? Well, inside is the most hilarious collection of one-shots poking fun at the most cliché Seddie stories ever to appear on Fanfic! Enjoy!
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 10,698 - Reviews: 540 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 11/21/2011 - Published: 6/18/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B.
dancing across the line by Waffles Of Doom reviews
They say there's a fine line between love and hate. What they don't tell you is that when you cross from hate, to love, even for a split second, that line becomes a solid wall and there's no way to turn back.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,293 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/21/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
One Word by Juice95 reviews
Who knew that just one word could kill Freddie Benson. Who knew Freddie is in love with the word that could kill him. What is this word? Read to find out!
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 166 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/22/2011 - Freddie B. - Complete
iHire A Smart Chick by Charlie Merrit reviews
What if Ashley hadn't played dumb? An alternate episode idea I had to get out of my system just for fun. Implied one-sided Seddie.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,724 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/22/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
iAdmit It by Dude Your Awesome8 reviews
Freddie and Gibby get caught passing a note in Mr. Howard's class and they're forced to come up front to read it. What could it possibly say? Set after iParty With Victorious
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,381 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/21/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iTake a Shot by DoofusPrime reviews
Sam finally takes Carly's advice and makes a move. Is kissing Freddie enough to get what she wants, or will it put both her friendships on the line?
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,836 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/9/2011 - Published: 5/3/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Sleeping Beauty by xXACCEBXx reviews
Sam had always wanted to be like Aurora in Sleeping Beauty. To wake up with the kiss of her prince. Now she may have her chance. But it may be her last chance...SEDDIE
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,326 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/13/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
And I Cried by love2swim12 reviews
Follow Sam and Freddie's relationship through the times when Freddie causes Sam to cry. Oneshot!
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,272 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/15/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
a sky without the stars by starofcote reviews
why don't you rip open his chest and break his heart with a hammer? even that would have hurt less...
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,566 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/20/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iFix My Heart by White Firebird reviews
When Sam sees Freddie with another girl right as she's about to tell him how she feels about him...can she fix her broken heart?
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,138 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 9/7/2011 - Published: 4/20/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B.
257 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »