Home Community TV Shows iCarly iCarly angst and drama
iCarly angst and drama
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows iCarly, Since: 05-27-11
Founder: aruvnei - Stories: 23 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 92705
A place for iCarly angst and drama stories. Dark and depressing stuff, so beware... Mind you - I haven't been reading that much recently, so most of these stories have been published a while ago. If you see a story that isn't here but should be, definitely let me know.

Oh, and make sure to pay attention to the shipping, if you care about that, because it's a mixed bag.

Let it Hurt by Insert a Catchy Penname Here reviews
"Let it rain!" she screamed, "let it rain, let it hurt! Let it BURN!"
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 727 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/13/2012 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
iKilled iCarly by redvelvetjade reviews
What Happens When Bullying Goes To Far For The Cam Fanfic Challenge By super67759.. rated T for Violence Graphic Detail and Subject Matter Femslash.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Crime - Chapters: 19 - Words: 40,093 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/9/2011 - Carly S., Sam P. - Complete
Let's Play Pretend by canyouplaypretend reviews
We like pretending we're normal. That we're not screwed up on the inside and secretly - we're okay. It's the only thing we can do right." Anorexia/Bulimia story. Carly's POV with a dash of Seddie&Cibby
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 29,339 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/23/2011 - Published: 4/23/2011 - Carly S. - Complete
Monster by ccQTccQT reviews
"No, Freddie, don't you see. I'm just ruining everyone's life, I don't deserve anyone. Everytime I get involved with anything, well, it never goes right. I'm unnecessary. I'm a life ruiner."..."I'm a monster" T for abuse. Not what you think it is!
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,775 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 7/4/2011 - Published: 12/19/2010 - Sam P., Freddie B.
Under the rain by TheRockAngel reviews
Death, rape, blood...Her entire life will change. Only Freddie and friends can bring her back, hopefully. Some chapters could be RATED M for its content. A Spanish fanfic I'm translating and changing content /2 writers/
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,327 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/13/2011 - Published: 5/23/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B.
In Memoriam by ArrowRox reviews
In Memoriam: In memory of. Angsty, Seddie. T for dark and a few references. No clue where this came from.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,169 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Words Written But Never Said by redvelvetjade reviews
One shot inspired by Jennette McCurdy's Mom's Battle with Cancer in Response To a Cam Challenge issued by super67759.They Were written On paper in front of her the very words she longed to hear Why couldn't she hear them in places other then her dream?
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,232 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/13/2011 - Sam P., Carly S. - Complete
Crazy by thepandathatrawrs reviews
He vows to the heavens, to God, to Carly that he will keep his only remaining, living best friend alive. Focuses on how Freddie and Sam deals with the aftermath of Carly's death.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,354 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 10/9/2012 - Published: 5/28/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P.
iLose by Kpfan72491 reviews
Sam is going to a dark place. A place she never thought she would have to go through. What if Sam looked in the mirror and didn't like the person she saw. All thanks to her family, she's going through this alone. Or will a certain tech wiz help her.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,901 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 11/24/2010 - Published: 3/2/2010 - Sam P., Freddie B.
iFugitive by Kaiser1337 reviews
After Freddie's mom is killed, he turns into a bad boy-lying, stealing, cheating-and murder. Freddie kills the person who killed his mom and goes to jail. When he gets sick of being locked up, he escapes and goes to the only person who can help him-Sam.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 41,208 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 8/26/2010 - Published: 6/12/2010 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iAm Falling To Pieces by x-HotMess reviews
What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you. Sam/Freddie
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,200 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/21/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Exit Wounds by samandfreddie38 reviews
After facing the prospect of losing Sam three too many times, Freddie decides that he can't risk losing her again. For good. Sam&Freddie Multi-Chap.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 63,924 - Reviews: 551 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 12/28/2012 - Published: 2/19/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
ihad hopes and dreams by Alexandra Shinai reviews
"i did this for you." Very angsty. Mainly Seddie, implied Creddie.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,162 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/7/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iNeed You to Tell Me by Transition88 reviews
"What was that?" "Nothing!" "It didn't look like nothing!" Another Seddie cutting story. Except it's Freddie with the problem. HIATUS
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,353 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 5/21/2011 - Published: 1/11/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P.
iAnorexic by Tori Nicole reviews
Freddie says something he shouldn't have one night. And as Sam looks at herself in the mirror, she sees a monster. Anorexia can take over your life, and that might just be what it does to Sam. This is a Seddie story! Rated T for cursing and dark moments.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,812 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 6/5/2011 - Published: 5/14/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B.
As We Prayed by muchasfandomas reviews
He was used to the carefree Sam, who cried and cared about nothing. And he found himself a fool to think that she was all right again. Nothing would ever be all right. Nothing could ever be the same. titled after the poem by Edgar A. Guest
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 13 - Words: 14,530 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/10/2011 - Published: 1/16/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
things have a way of catching up to you by Waffles Of Doom reviews
Freddie Benson is an intern, the bottom of the ladder, his job owns him, and he loves it. He loves the order, the sense his job makes, to him at least. Then, Sam Puckett turns up in the ER, and his world is turned up side down all over again.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 21,556 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 4/13/2011 - Published: 2/26/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iNever Meant To by redvelvetjade reviews
A ordinary day one mistake and Carly Sam and Freddie learn what it feels like to lose everything...one shot
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,711 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Sam P. - Complete
In the shadows of the rest of the world by Shhh-Its-An-Alias reviews
Sometimes the world she lived in was a little too dark, even for her. So when it was a choice between her shadowed world and Carly's glittering one, it was always going to be an easy choice.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/15/2011 - Sam P., Carly S. - Complete
Her Name is Sam by riddlefiddleai reviews
She was hurting, and hurting bad. He knew it, he saw it and he tried to do something. She was her best friend, and yet she felt guilty...she couldn't do anything. Their final destination, the roof top.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,116 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 4/28/2011 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B.