Home Community TV Shows iCarly iSeddie - For All Seddie Shippers
iSeddie - For All Seddie Shippers
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows iCarly, Since: 03-28-11
Founder: iSeddie - Stories: 37 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 90974
Come sit with me and enjoy some of the most adorable, lighthearted, funny, even steamy and sentimental Seddie fics that'll leave you laughing, contented or completely in awe. This is your cloud nine, loves'; these stories will have you falling for Seddie all over again.

***iCan't Take It, premiering September 17th***

damned if I do ya', damed if I don't by Rhiabrey Skye reviews
/ In which Sam and Freddie decide being together is the only way to show they love each other. oneshot
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,097 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Unlovable by HugsandBugsSmileyface reviews
Sam snorted. Yeah, right. Like she'd ever go to FREDDIE BENSON for a problem she had. He couldn't stand her. He hated her-he'd said so on many occasions. "Bra, I would NEVER date Sam Puckett!" One-shot. Complete. Rated T.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/22/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Life Goes On by messy heart reviews
Sam deals with the aftermath of the unexpected kiss. Post-iOMG. Sam POV.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,630 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/28/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Off Balance by doe-eyed-girly-evil reviews
The universe. It had not been kind to Fredward Benson. Starting the day he was born and his mother decided that "Fredward" was a name and not a form of abuse... Post-iOMG
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,372 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/24/2011 - Published: 5/4/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
i'll be a soldier, but i can't fight without you by Pieequals36 reviews
Freddie tries to figure it all out, Sam's happy to run. Continuation of iOMG, like you needed another one of those.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 25,410 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 9/10/2011 - Published: 4/18/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P.
500 Days of Sam by SimplySeddie reviews
"There's no such thing as love. It's a fantasy." She said, grinning smugly. "Well, I think you're wrong." She leaned forward, "What is it that I'm missing, then?" He paused, "I think...You know it when you feel it." *Seddie*
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,136 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 7/26/2011 - Published: 11/21/2010 - Freddie B., Sam P.
Mismatched Affection by xmaybejoleisa reviews
Something is always pulling her to him. One-shot. SamFreddie.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,366 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/27/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
iFollow the List by etain reviews
“I want to go on a trip,” said Carly, and neither Sam nor Freddie could refuse. Carly decided if it was the last thing she was going to do, she was going to fix this. Seddie & Carly.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,657 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/6/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Rain by fanwriter66 reviews
Seddie! One-shot. T- just in case.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 865 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/22/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Bensons Don't Fight, Pucketts Always Lose by d i n o b o t reviews
A small window into Sam and Freddie's thoughts. There's a thousand different reasons not to take the leap, not to give love a chance. There is, however, one reason to try, and maybe that reason is found within each other. Seddie. One-shot. iOMG stuff.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,698 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/8/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Almost Lover by accidental laughter reviews
She's back in her one bedroom apartment, looking at pictures spread across the floor like marbles. She's got one of almost every moment spent with him - just because she tends to hold onto lost causes.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,918 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/9/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
Real by May Lily reviews
She's never been so terrified of him in her entire life. Sam/Freddie; Seddie; Oneshot; iOMG take.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,786 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/11/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
iWalk Loudly by ArrowRox reviews
There are some people who, after seeing stuff they probably shouldn't have, decide to walk more loudly. One-shot, Seddie, from the following point of views: Principal Franklin, Spencer, and Mrs. Benson! Please read and review!
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,566 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iKnow Sam's Got the Hots for Freddie by Angelic Guardian reviews
Sam has got it bad for Freddie. When the two of them are left alone together, will Sam finally get the guts to act on her feelings? Or will Freddie be the one to make the first move? Oneshot.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,430 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/15/2011 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
All's fair by pigwiz reviews
In love and war...
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 37,044 - Reviews: 343 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 12/7/2011 - Published: 2/4/2011 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iAm Your Colleague by musicfreak291 reviews
Sam is a CEO af a major company. What happens when a certain dork starts working at the same company after they haven't seen each other in a long time. Seddie
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 38,568 - Reviews: 297 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 3/22/2011 - Published: 2/12/2010 - Sam P., Freddie B.
Before She Came by Nature9000 reviews
They were the greatest of friends, but something changed when she arrived. Something tore their world apart, but perhaps even that was before she came. Why couldn't things be the way they were before? Could they ever really be friends again?
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 42,611 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 12/29/2010 - Published: 12/1/2010 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iLive my life by hyperactivecheskie reviews
.."In an attempt to not look at her directly, he busied himself in observing the drops of water running down the side of her cheek and dripping down her jaw." Contains rain and mud. It starts with Sam jogging and ends with Freddie wearing her jacket.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,386 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/22/2008 - Freddie B., Sam P.
The Perfect Candidate by Whirlwind18 reviews
One-shot : Sam breaks into Freddie's gym locker yet again...
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 559 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
iDon't Want Anyone Else by ColorsOfTheSky101 reviews
Freddie decides to spend his Friday night answering some questions sent in by iCarly viewers. But one of the questions takes him completely by surprise, forcing him to figure out who’s really just the girl for him. Implied Seddie. Inspired by Just The Gir
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,252 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/27/2008 - Freddie B. - Complete
iTurn A Corner by ColorsOfTheSky101 reviews
Life’s not a circle, at least I don’t think so. -Post-iStage An Intervention- Dedicated to Starfreak01.
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,847 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/6/2008 - Sam P. - Complete
iWork Out! Jealous? by idancex33 reviews
Freddie starts to hit the gym in order to take on the school bully, Lance. Sam is his physical trainer. Enough said? That's what I thought. SEDDIE. R&R please! :
iCarly - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,314 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/24/2009 - Published: 6/9/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P.
Ice Storm by Whirlwind18 reviews
"If Carly made Freddie feel fireworks, Sam made him feel the opposite. What was the opposite of fireworks? Snow? An avalanche? An ice storm?" A few moments in the life of twelve to thirteen-year-old Freddie Benson.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,811 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/21/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
Forfeit by Whirlwind18 reviews
Missing moment from "iReunite with Missy." The *real* winner of the School at Sea contest.
iCarly - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,082 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/17/2009 - Freddie B., Sam P. - Complete
iAm Reckless by D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S reviews
Samantha Puckett is reckless. Oneshot. Seddie.
iCarly - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,388 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 273 - Follows: 14 - Published: 5/14/2009 - Sam P., Freddie B. - Complete
37 | Page 1 2 Next »