Home Community TV Shows Kyle XY jash
jash
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Kyle XY, Since: 07-25-07
Founder: caseyandderekforever - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 48789
the second best paring. andy and josh

No Matter What by guardgurlXOXO reviews
My version of the day after Andy tells Josh she has cancer. She's not herself and Josh just wants her to talk to him. Jandy ONESHOT ONLY. disclaimer: as much as i would like 2, i sadly dont own Kyle XY or any of its characters.
Kyle XY - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,195 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/15/2007 - Complete
Strong by sapphirerosha110 reviews
The monitor screamed a final note. He had been strong all the way to the end for Andy, but in that moment he laid his forehead on her hand and let the tears fall down. [Josh x Andy]
Kyle XY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,292 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/7/2007 - Complete
Suspension by alaricnomad reviews
JoshAndy. Spoilers for 2.09. Josh Trager finds himself caught in suspension. ONESHOT.
Kyle XY - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 606 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/6/2007 - Complete
Swimming Lessons by guardgurlXOXO reviews
Andy can't swim. Josh decides to teach her. But will simple swimming lessons lead to more? JoshAndy all the way. ONESHOT
Kyle XY - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,047 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2007 - Complete