Home Community Books Guardians of Time little bit longer
little bit longer
Follow .
Focus: Books Guardians of Time, Since: 01-23-09
Founder: ibrakeforwearwolfs - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 66364
for people who love long stories

The Best GoT and HP Crossover SEQUEL Ever Made! by Llama Queen Katie reviews
It's the sequel to my GoT and HP crossover! Yes, I know that I said I wouldn't make a sequel, but...the explanation is inside. This takes place four years after its prequel, and you have to read that before reading this, or nothing will make much sense...
Guardians of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 28,481 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/2/2009 - Published: 12/1/2007 - Complete
The Repercussion by x0xkatiex0x reviews
After the final battle, the remaining Named believe their troubles are over... until a stranger comes and turns their new peaceful world upsidedown. Isabel Arkarian and Matt Neriah fluff.
Guardians of Time - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 42,113 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 2/11/2007 - Published: 5/11/2006
The Best GoT and HP Crossover Fic Ever Made by Llama Queen Katie reviews
Basically what the title says. This takes place after HBP for the HP characters and after The Key for the GoT characters, except for the fact that I decided to keep Rochelle alive, so therefore, she didn't die. Bet you couldn't have figured that one out!
Guardians of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 20,911 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/20/2007 - Published: 5/26/2007 - Complete