Home Community Games Dead or Alive love is blind: the dead or alive slash and femmeslash community
love is blind: the dead or alive slash and femmeslash community
Follow .
Focus: Games Dead or Alive, Since: 03-17-05
Founder: terabient - Stories: 60 - Followers: 10 - id: 13242
Dedicated to archiving DOA fics that feature samesex pairings. Both slash and femslash fics are accepted.

Songs with meaning by Dragemenian jew reviews
Since I love song fics and have plenty of good songs in my head that reminds me of certain characters/relationships so I ll put them here for you to read. This is inspired by one of my favorite DOA-fics "Scene it" by TheDarkest Shinobi.
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,198 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/3/2010 - Ayane, Kasumi
Everything To Gain OneShot by yamisangel101 reviews
Alright, so I abandoned her at my own hotel suite, only 'used' her for sexual satisfaction in a one night stand… and why am I feeling guilty about it? Rated T. Femme Slash! Tina's P.O.V. Enjoy.
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,483 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/12/2010 - Tina A., Hitomi - Complete
Lonesome OneShot by yamisangel101 reviews
My dad was being unreasonable again - couldn't he ever just agree with me for once? Well if he couldn't, I'd find someone who could. Rated T. Tima's POV. Femme Slash!
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 786 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Tina A., Hitomi - Complete
The ninjanapping! by Dragemenian jew reviews
Hayate gets kidnapped by a seemingly completly ordinairy european girl and Kasumi tries to save him with help from another seemingly completly ordinairy girl. Warning: Crazyness. Contains Yuri and yaoi and pairings some of you may loathe to death!
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 80,554 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/2/2010 - Published: 1/11/2010 - Kasumi, Hayate/Ein - Complete
I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears by Tim Johnson reviews
I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears and None on My Fingers by Fall Out Boy songfic dedicated to Christie and Helena. could be shoujo-ai if you looked really closely. ChristiexHelena or HelenaxChristie.
Dead or Alive - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 375 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/10/2009 - Complete
Fallen Phoenix by My Imagination Died reviews
Tekken/DOA Hitomi X Leifang "It's better that she never see me again, rather than let her find out what I've become." FOURTH chapter is in. Finally.
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 21,689 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/19/2009 - Published: 2/8/2009
I'll bring you flowers, I'll make your day by xSummonerYunax reviews
One cabbage, two girls. Hitomi x Lei Fang. Very slight yuri.
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,465 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/14/2009 - Complete
The Red Thread of Destiny by TooFarToLootCorpse reviews
Kasumi and Ayane when they were younger and how they came to be who they are now. What binds them together? Can they run away from destiny forever? Shoujoai. Romance, action, angst.
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,362 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 3/30/2008 - Published: 10/9/2007 - Ayane, Kasumi
S Tide Evol by Tukuyomi reviews
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2: Summer, sun, and an isle full of girls who can't really keep their hands off each other. Major shoujoai! Hitomi X Leifang mainly, but there are three others.
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 52,833 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/9/2007 - Published: 7/30/2007 - Complete
Operation: Get a Life by Strike To Incinerate reviews
[Hayate x Hitomi x Jann Lee. Various implied yuri.]Hitomi... is an idiot...Kasumi looked at her, mouth open and eyes wide.Ayane chuckled. And what brings you to that conclusion, Tinasan? she asked.
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,895 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/14/2007
Paper Cranes by Kufuge reviews
Short,angsty. Hayate is a shell of the man he used to be, and resorts to the smallest of comforts. [very slight, implied Hayate x Hayabusa]
Dead or Alive - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 306 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/17/2006 - Complete
When a Kunoichi learns to love by Lacuna066 reviews
Set around Doa2: Ayanes on a mission to get Hayate back, however what she ecounters changes her life for good. Shoujoai, Yuri, Ayane X Hitomi
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,773 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/4/2006 - Published: 9/16/2006
Crippled by Calico Kat reviews
Ryu Hayabusa travels to the Mugen Tenshin village to visit his friend Hayate in the wake of tragedy, and speaks with Hayate's sister Kasumi. PreDOA1. [mxm]
Dead or Alive - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,256 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/17/2006 - Complete
Love Handler by Kufuge reviews
Silly little oneshot concerning Ryu's recent weightgain... [Hayate x Ryu shounen ai]
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 849 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Complete
Ryu and Hayate's Dishwashing Adventure by SarahBearX reviews
Ryu and Hayate have to do the horrible task of washing the dishes! Real feelings come out when they get into a water fight....RyuHayate slash.
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,416 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/3/2006 - Complete
Dead or Alive 3: Tag Team of a Lifetime by Yumigata Akira reviews
The main characters are HitomixKasumi. A bit of yuri, maybe a tiny bit of yaoi and some straight pairings. All the DOA3 characters are being hunted one by one by mysterious people of unknown origin. Kasumi is the first victim, and Hitomi is the only one w
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,156 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/16/2005
Stubborn Love by Kufuge reviews
They had a stubborn type of love... in that sense, it was like them... [HayatexHayabusa shounen ai] [OOC]
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 877 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/7/2005 - Complete
Alone by Kufuge reviews
Ryu Hayabusa never thought he would be alone. How foolish that was. [Light HxH shounen ai. Character death.]
Dead or Alive - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 431 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/19/2005 - Complete
Message from afar: I'm here for you by Sanzo-Chan the wondering monk reviews
Everyday when I’d come home I’d always expect her to be there to greet me. But then I would remind myself, ‘Oh, yeah…she moved out.’ Kasumi writes letters to Lei-Fang as they both reflect on their relationship [WARING: Shoujo-ai, Kasumi x Lei-Fang]
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,676 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/23/2005
Sunlight and shadow by Bill The Bard reviews
On Zack Island, Ayane and Kasumi are forced to share a room. Can they set aside their differences enough to become friends - or even more? (AyaneKasumi)
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,224 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/8/2004 - Published: 6/12/2004
Pacing Among the Shadows of a Heart of an Assasin by mooseylovesyoo reviews
Helena and Christie were once best friends. But how, and why did Christie become the woman as cold as ice and as hard as stone? A short fiction about the hidden bond between Helena and Christie. After reading, please, please rate!
Dead or Alive - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/26/2004
The Storm Before the Calm by Arctic Flame reviews
Crippled and left to die at the hands of her sister at the third DOA tournament, Kasumi gets help and support from an unexpected source... Kasumi x Leifang, rated PG for mild violence.
Dead or Alive - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,561 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 9/25/2003 - Published: 9/15/2003
Eternal Flame by Lex Talionis Ante Mortem reviews
A lovey dovey song fic. Ryu/Hayate pairing. Goes along with Because I am Shinobi, but stands alone.
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,248 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/26/2002
Fishy Love by Musha-chan reviews
*SHONEN-AI* Hayate is meeting Hayabusa at a lake and "Love is in the air"..XD
Dead or Alive - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,091 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/24/2002
Big sis. Lil sis. by Baiken reviews
A bratty Ayane pulling pranks! and Kasumi seems to know the answer on how to defeat her. A fight to the death? a silver bullet? read on!(not so serious fluffy stuff. AyanexKasumi)
Dead or Alive - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,362 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/11/2002
33 | Page 1 2 Next »