Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha lovelylovemylove
lovelylovemylove
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 06-25-07
Founder: fourbearsonabookcase - Stories: 31 - Followers: 1 - id: 47538
This is ALL of my favorite stories from INUYASHA !

Inuyasha's Tears by Drake Clawfang reviews
What would it take to make Inuyasha cry? Kikyo dying again? Kagome betraying him? Naraku getting the jewel? Oneshot. Rated for one little obscene word.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 937 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/8/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
wings of an angel by Moments Captured reviews
a new poem about kagome commiting suicide because sh efears that inuyasha does not love herrr
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 297 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/26/2006 - Complete
Dream of your Death by eMeLyNoOoPeE reviews
On July 24, 2004 the whole school found out that Miss Kagome Higurashi committed suicide because of her boyfriends action. Later on that night he found out why. One-Shot
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,530 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/24/2004 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
The Guardian by Rachelandthecupcakecrusades reviews
Kagome has a secret. A secret so dangerous she has to leave Inuyasha and the gang. What is it? And how did Sesshomaru and Inutashio get into the middle of it? InuKags
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 11,805 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/24/2008 - Published: 7/15/2007 - Inuyasha, Kagome H.
The Accidental Wish by Inu-Pup-Forever reviews
Kagome makes a wish while holding the Shikon No Tama, will it come true? If it does, will she find out InuYasha's true feelings? (I know I keep on changing the summary, but I know this is the right one, I'm ganna stick with it)
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,070 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/29/2004 - Published: 4/28/2004 - Kagome H., Inuyasha
Kagome a Hanyou? by Clouds of the Sky reviews
[Under revision]Kikyo has discovered Kagome's secret. In a attempt to turn Inuyasha against Kagome she brings that secret to light. What does Inuyasha think of Kagome now that he found out she lied to him? What do their friends think?
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 90,267 - Reviews: 330 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 6/18/2006 - Published: 5/2/2005 - Complete
Fate's Tryst by candyCOLOUR reviews
[ON HOLD]Kagome Higurashi is the leader of one of the top motorcycle gangs in Japan. Kikyou, the runaway gang member. Kagome tracks her down, enrolling into Sakura High School of Tokyo... Let the love triangles begin.[InuKag eventually]
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 26,818 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 4/12/2006 - Published: 3/1/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H.
A star at my school? by AnimeLova34 reviews
Kag is a rich model and actor. What happens when she goes to Tokyo for a year of high school and meets INuyasha and the gang?(Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha, but i do own every set thatz out so far.)
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,606 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/20/2004 - Published: 11/4/2004
To meet never more by Inume-blue reviews
This is my first fic. Character Death.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 880 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/9/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
My Daughter by Tatsuyaka reviews
Kagome, the Akatsuki Leader's daughter is coming to stay with him after the jewel is complete, but she has changed... for the worst. NarutoInuyasha KagomeX? Vote for pairings. Akatsuki Members ONLY for pairings! ON HOLD
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,204 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 142 - Follows: 179 - Updated: 9/15/2007 - Published: 6/28/2007 - Kagome H.
Problems by inukag-4-ever14 reviews
Kagome is just a regular high school girl but when 4 new boys appear at her school her life gets turned upside down. Pairings (InuKag)(MiroSan)(ShippoRin)(KougaAyume)(SessKagura)
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,603 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/8/2005 - Published: 2/24/2005 - Kagome H., Inuyasha
Her Happiness, or Their Happiness by Taijiya Hatake Uchiha reviews
Kagome sells her soul to Naraku in exchange for the Kazana, Kohaku, and Kikyo. But what happens when Naraku changes the deal and now all she knows is killing.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,017 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/29/2006 - Published: 1/29/2006
Feudal Investigation by ForbiddenWolf19 reviews
Dedicated to Taijiya Agent Kagome & Inuyasha, two of the best spies of Feudal Corporation Investigation trained to kill, steal, & even kidnap if needed to get a mission done. They must now come together for their greatest mission. InuKag MirSan SesRin -Discontinued-
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,639 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 10/30/2007 - Published: 5/18/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H.
Who Are You? Kagome's Wish, Inuyasha's Promise by Gr0wL reviews
Kagome was heading home, but she had disappeared. Inuyasha and the group searched for her, but to no avail. During a festival, a certain person with mysterious powers fights against them several times claiming her lord wanted them dead. R&R.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,738 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/22/2005 - Published: 12/22/2004
Inu Yasha :The Legend of Aiku Higarashi by shardingtoby reviews
Kagome, Inuyasha, and their friends while in pursuit of their enemy Naraku stumble upon a mystery that involves Kagome past. What they will discover will change the lives of the half demon and the reincarnated priestess for the rest of their lives!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,886 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/22/2007 - Published: 10/19/2006 - Kagome H., Inuyasha
I Do? Since When? by ElementInu-hanyou reviews
Inuyasha, a gang leader, and Kagome, a spunky inuhanyou, hated each other for a while. Then again what would you think of your fiancee when you're betrothed to him! Better summary inside.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,493 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 5/30/2006 - Published: 1/1/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H.
Not what she seems by xXKillorbeKilledXx reviews
When Naraku and Kikyo transform Kagome into a child, her secret becomes reality. How will everyone cope? How will Inuyasha cope with a secret that hasn't been told to him? Rated T for language
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 41,506 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 2/19/2013 - Published: 1/23/2007 - Inuyasha, Kagome H.