Home Community Books Harry Potter luna and hermione fics
luna and hermione fics
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 08-19-09
Founder: Doctor's daughter2 - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 73413
this is the best of the best of luna and hermione

I'm Sorry by wantedevolution reviews
Hermione is upset; Luna is willing to lend an nonjudgmental ear.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,014 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/2/2009 - Hermione G., Luna L. - Complete
Frost on the Window by crooked-soul reviews
I sat in the window seat absentmindedly tracing patterns in the frost on the windowpanes.. unrequited love, implied femmeslash, LunaxHermione
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,396 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Luna L., Hermione G. - Complete
The Fiendish Violin by vikung-fu reviews
[PostDeathly Hallows, no specific spoilers] Luna tells Hermione the story of the fourth Peverell brother.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,069 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/30/2007 - Hermione G., Luna L. - Complete
Guilty by Disable reviews
My name is Luna Lovegood. Her name is Hermione Granger.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 553 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/22/2009 - Luna L., Hermione G. - Complete
Raising Nargles by sylphides reviews
Hermione knew, with the clarity of the mad, that her once-vaunted mind was eroding. But the sunny smile of her lover would be one of the last things to fade from her vanishing self.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,098 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Hermione G., Luna L. - Complete
The Lovegood Charm by Tuesday The First reviews
With the absence of Harry and Ron, a certain blonde has charmed her way into Hermione's life. LunaHermione.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 50,760 - Reviews: 255 - Favs: 402 - Follows: 203 - Updated: 1/26/2010 - Published: 12/27/2008 - Luna L., Hermione G. - Complete
If I Were A Boy by hphglover reviews
Hermione/Luna pairing. Re-post.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,631 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/7/2009 - Hermione G., Luna L. - Complete
Mischief Faeries by tannersnemo reviews
Hermione's alone in the library after a night of patrolling. Who runs into her while she's searching through the dusty shelves? Can it be that loony Ravenclaw we all know and love? Yes! Femslash, of course.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,735 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 14 - Published: 1/26/2008 - Hermione G., Luna L. - Complete
The Bet by MissaSempai reviews
Hermione struggles to tell her friends about her girlfriend
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 245 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/29/2008 - Hermione G., Luna L. - Complete
Reasons Why I Shouldn't Marry Luna Lovegood by OA Hymers reviews
Hermione mulls over a very important question from Luna. Pure, undiluted fluff.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 429 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/4/2009 - Hermione G., Luna L. - Complete