Home Community TV Shows Hannah Montana Niley!
Niley!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Hannah Montana, Since: 12-04-07
Founder: oh supernova - Stories: 152 - Followers: 113 - Staff: 3 - id: 53175
For all the NickxMiley fics out there. Whether it be Stewart or Cyrus, we have all your NickMiley wants here. If you want to be staff, PM me. But don't bother asking if you're not going to contribute to the community.

Mommy's Beautiful by LostInTheCloudsx3 reviews
Niley. xD
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,653 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 6/20/2009 - Published: 2/16/2009
A niley onshot I'll stay by Nileyislove reviews
i worte this because some niley fans are losing hope. niley is forever.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 333 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/3/2010 - Complete
Let the rain fall down by BecBoc reviews
Lying. Some people find it easy while others find it hard. But sometimes people are forced to do it whether they want to or not, especially when those two people are in love. NILEY
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 38 - Words: 85,125 - Reviews: 451 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 9/28/2010 - Published: 5/8/2010 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Made To Be Broken by ColourMyWorld reviews
They won't find out. Not till its too late. It won't even matter. I hope the best for all of them. I'm not running away from my problems. I'm fixing them, because its the only solution. I'm made to be broken. Miley-Support. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,768 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/5/2009 - Complete
If You Were Here by ColourMyWorld reviews
There are so many things I wish I could've done. So many things I wish I'd said. So many things you need to know. If you were here, I'd ask you to say goodbye to me before you left. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,192 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/14/2010 - Complete
The Final Goodbye by ColourMyWorld reviews
I only wanted one thing from you. These tears I'm crying out, you used to wipe away. You used to be by my side, but that's all gone now. I'm gone now. This time, for good. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,529 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/3/2010 - Complete
Until Your Resting Here With Me by ColourMyWorld reviews
I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't breathe. I can't live without you. Why are you suffocating me? Why did you have to leave me? I just cannot be, not until your resting right here with me. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,315 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/8/2010 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Game Over by ColourMyWorld reviews
Just listen the operator say the numbers no good. Too bad you can't even leave a message. I'm done with the climb. I'm done falling off. I'm done with your games. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,085 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/15/2010 - Complete
Why Is The World So Cold? by ColourMyWorld reviews
I'm stuck up in the world on my own. Forced to think that hell is a place called home. The one person I trusted more than life itself let me down. Betrayed me. Take mercy on me. Just take me away. Please, your all I have left. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,807 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Complete
We Can't Stop The World by ColourMyWorld reviews
I wish I could, but I can't. I can't stop the world. And I can't stop myself from falling more in love with you more and more each day. Why does it matter? It's our destiny. I'm your destiny. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,277 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Published: 3/4/2010 - Complete
Prince Charming by ColourMyWorld reviews
If I didn't work for them, I would so sue Disney. Why? For making every girl out there believe their Prince Charming is waiting for them, to sweep them off their feet. Maybe in a Fairytale. But in real life? The old lie. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 990 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Complete
Kiss You Goodbye by ColourMyWorld reviews
I say I'd die without your love, and in a literal sense that's true. My body may remain, but my soul dies out. It's about time we gave up. Give up trying. Life is just a game we lost. It's a lover's final moment. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,182 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/26/2010 - Complete
What Is Love? by ColourMyWorld reviews
But what is love? It's easy enough to say you love someone, but when they hurt you, intentionally or not, and you take them back, that's what love really is. OneShot. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,147 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/2/2010 - Complete
How To Win Your Boyfriend Back by ColourMyWorld reviews
By the author of How To Be Gorgeous, How To Be Popular, and How To Fall In Love, comes a new book, written by experience. A guide on how to win your boyfriend back when he gets stolen by a bimbo. The target: Nick. The thing in the way: Penny. -NiLEY-
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,330 - Reviews: 290 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 6/26/2011 - Published: 5/23/2010
Lights will guide you home by BecBoc reviews
Death is inevitable, eventually we are all going to die. But with death comes those who are left behind, standing behind the barriers, wishing they'd done more. Eventually Niley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 62,960 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 8/19/2010 - Published: 4/24/2010 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
The Nanny by trxye reviews
Miley is too busy with her work and needs a nanny for her nephew and niece while Nick just lost everything, what will happens if he becomes the nanny? And she happens to hate him? Niley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 13,758 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 4/17/2011 - Published: 8/18/2010 - Hannah M./Miley S.
Once upon a December by BecBoc reviews
AU - “You know you look a lot like the photo they released of the Princess Destiny, you know the one that was murdered...well supposedly” He stated as I gave a laugh looking away, yeah that's because I was... NILEY based loosely off Anastasia
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 38 - Words: 112,774 - Reviews: 482 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 5/2/2010 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Who Does He Really Love by EverybodyLovesNiley reviews
Miley told Nick she loved him, an hour before he was getting married.He told her he didn't feel the same way.He had to tell her the truth...or what he thought was the truth.One-Shot.Niley
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,769 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/16/2010 - Complete
Strange and Beautiful by Talks too much reviews
For the rest of your life, when I wake you, I'll be the first thing you see. Niley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,937 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/16/2010 - Complete
Far Away by RainOnMex reviews
Miley Stewart and Nick Grey broke up when college got in the way. After 3 years, their paths cross again and Nick has a big announcement. Will their love find their way back to each other's arms again? Niley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 23 - Words: 75,196 - Reviews: 353 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 4/18/2010 - Published: 8/17/2009 - Hannah M./Miley S., Lilly T./Lola L.
The Breakup by EricaBbyx22 reviews
Miley and Nick were married. After breaking up they both don't want to move out of their shared home. Maybe breaking up can make you fall more in love? Niley! MileyxNick
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,913 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/18/2010 - Published: 8/17/2009 - Hannah M./Miley S.
Find a new way by BecBoc reviews
One decision by parents of newly born twins causes them to be separated forever. But with a death and twist of fate can they replace the one they lost? Without the other finding out who she really is? Niley
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 65,018 - Reviews: 273 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 4/13/2010 - Published: 1/14/2010 - Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Love Is On Its Way by foreverandalwaysxX reviews
Nick and Miley were best friends. Now, their feelings have changed. They both have the talent of sing, but they hide it. Something happens and they suddenly are two successful teen singers. Will they be together all the path? -Niley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,360 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/18/2010 - Published: 1/16/2010 - Hannah M./Miley S.
What the Future Holds by prettylittlestars reviews
Miley and Nick are all grown-up, and married. What would happen as they try to raise their kids in the press? Will it ruin them or bring them together? Niley. Jaylor. Kanielle. Taylena.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 43 - Words: 95,934 - Reviews: 294 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 7/5/2010 - Published: 10/7/2009
Oceans Apart by i was not magnificent reviews
He was an ocean away, an ocean apart from her. -Niley three shot.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,509 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 12/31/2009 - Published: 12/25/2009 - Hannah M./Miley S.
143 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »