Home Community TV Shows Glee no one deserves this feeling: a puck/rachel fic archive
no one deserves this feeling: a puck/rachel fic archive
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 07-23-10
Founder: cheapen - Stories: 195 - Followers: 114 - id: 83756
This is an archive of any Puckleberry-centric fics. Friendship, relationship or otherwise. Anything revolving around Puck & Rachel interacting will be present here.

Haunting Me Tonight by blacksouledbutterfly reviews
AU Rachel has known she could see spirits since she was four. She works to send them to the other side. After moving to Lima she meets Puck, a ghost that hasn't been dead for very long at all. She intends to send him on to the other side. Not that easy.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,218 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/24/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
The Midnight Society by Jack E. Peace reviews
"You just told me you were afraid of the show and now you want to go into the woods, at night, without any grown-ups and listen to scary stories? Good one." "I'm not afraid. I want to go, Noah, you take me with you."
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,954 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/26/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Dream a Little Dream of Me by JooseBoxx reviews
Rachel really is a little psychic. Enough that when she dreams of Noah dying, she knows it's a message. She just doesn't expect it to be a repeat message. Mentions character death, no actual character death.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,720 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/15/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Coin Toss by TheMastress reviews
"Plight? Please. Child hunger is a plight. Homelessness is a plight. Having two guys fighting over you? That's the plot to just about every episode of Saved By the Bell." Puckleberry and Finchel with Pezberry friendship
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,712 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 134 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/3/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Lullabies for Rachel Barbra Berry by TheMastress reviews
Rachel's having trouble sleeping. Puckleberry.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,866 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/9/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
The Perils of Parenthood by Isabel5 reviews
Rachel and Puck figured that Parenthood would come with it's fair share of obsticles that they would either have to learn to accept or simply overcome. They never realized that Nickelodeon would be one of those obsticles.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,846 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/3/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Father's Day by TheMastress reviews
What does it say about his life that the only people who really get what today means to him are Rachel Berry and her dads? Puckleberry
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,398 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/20/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Almost Lover by TheMastress reviews
"I realize that I don't know you, and it's possible that what I'm about to say may come out as slightly psychotic, but can you be my boyfriend for five minutes?" AU Puckleberry
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,252 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 476 - Follows: 59 - Published: 7/9/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Naming Rights by TheMastress reviews
"I'm not an idiot, Noah. I know what you're trying to do. And no...we are not naming our son after one of the Cleveland Indians." Puckleberry with Hummelberry friendship.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,903 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 500 - Follows: 37 - Published: 7/15/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
I'm Sorry It Took So Long by Tarafina reviews
It only takes a split second for her to realize she's been guarding her heart around a man who already had it. :Puckleberry:
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,403 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 174 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/2/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
A Different Kind of Knight by Isabel5 reviews
Puck/Rachel - Rachel thought she wanted the Knight In Shining Armor, the white horse, and the happily ever after. But horses get diry and armor rusts. Maybe what she needs is a different kind of knight. One-Shot
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 28,423 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 255 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/30/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Boys, BandAids and Lessons in Becoming a Badass by bellakitse reviews
How Rachel Berry became Noah's girlfriend, Mike and Sam and Matt's little sister and a badass.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,055 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 887 - Follows: 75 - Published: 6/18/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
297 by freshprincess reviews
Puck is distraught after Brett Farve can't start against the Giants. Mike can't handle his friend's breakdown so he has to call for backup.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,906 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/14/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Waiting by GoingVintage reviews
Life is complicated. Life is really complicated when you're in love with your best friend's wife and you know that she can never be yours. Puckleberry future fic. Oneshot fill for the PR drabble meme on LJ.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,431 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/4/2010 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Misfit Toy Hero Squad by Cassprincess reviews
After 372 years, another young man has been gifted with the power of fire after the crimson moon. Can thirteen young people and their new talents come together and protect each other from harm? Sci-fi!Puckleberry, Klaine, Finncedes, Chang-squared & More
Glee - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 67 - Words: 175,418 - Reviews: 2173 - Favs: 643 - Follows: 672 - Updated: 2/29/2012 - Published: 12/21/2010 - Puck, Rachel B.
A Little Mistletoe by Nova802 reviews
Three years after graduation, Rachel's looking for a little closure. And Puck? He just needs to figure out if maybe their luck has changed. One-shot written for the Gleefics Holiday Spirit Fic Exchange.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,125 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/27/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Whatever It Takes by GoingVintage reviews
Puck and Rachel are getting a divorce. All that's left is for the papers to be signed. But friends and a snowstorm and maybe even a touch of fate on New Year's Eve might just intervene. Puckleberry future fic. One-shot.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,592 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/27/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
I'll be your reason by Nova802 reviews
Stories? Charlie's got a million of them. You don't watch the world from behind a bar for thirty years and not see a thing or two, not in New York City anyway. Puckleberry one-shot written for the PuckRachel drabble meme.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,433 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/12/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
On Cooper Street by GoingVintage reviews
He first notices her when they're nine years old and standing on Cooper Street. Growing up with Puck and Rachel. A "The Wonder Years" inspired one-shot that was supposed to just be a drabble for the Puck/Rachel Drabble Meme.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,906 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/19/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
We'll Meet Again by GoingVintage reviews
It's December 1944 when English nurse Rachel Berry meets injured American soldier Noah Puckerman and eventually becomes his war bride. For a prompt at the Puck Rachel Drabble Meme on LJ. Historical ONE-SHOT.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,729 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 255 - Follows: 24 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Anniversary by Nova802 reviews
Oh he knows who to blame. This is totally his mother and and her desire to 'celebrate' rub in the face of the entire town the fact that her son married a nice Jewish girl without even knocking her up first. Follow up to 'I could wait forever for this'
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,053 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/13/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
lonely me, lonely you by Nova802 reviews
Puck's going to get Rachel through this, even if he's got no idea what to say. Secretly, he thinks God is starting to get a little impatient. One-shot written for the PuckRachel drabble meme at LJ.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,963 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/24/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
just the way she is by Nova802 reviews
Finn's sort of wondering if he should try to get Rachel back. Santana sets him straight. Rated "T" for Santana goodness. A drabble written for the PuckRachel Drabble Meme at LJ.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 945 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
One of Us by CountryGirl914 reviews
How they become a family, from Puck's point of view. Also, kind of: The many moments in which Puck is a gleek and denies it, and a few where he admits it. Puck/Rachel, Will/Emma.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,724 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 583 - Follows: 42 - Published: 11/11/2009 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Not With the Eyes, But With the Mind by boldlikeblack reviews
Rachel is more than a little psychic. Don't own Glee, obviously
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 24 - Words: 42,743 - Reviews: 735 - Favs: 740 - Follows: 408 - Updated: 10/11/2010 - Published: 1/7/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
126 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »