Home Community TV Shows Big Time Rush nothing but dreams
nothing but dreams
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Big Time Rush, Since: 08-30-08
Founder: ShatteredDiamonds - Stories: 7 - Followers: 21 - id: 61989
Collection of stories about the beautiful, talented, and funny boys of Big Time Rush who plan to change the world overnight. Most stories contain slash. PM me to become a staff member.

Totally Worth It by PimpedOutGreenEars reviews
Logan and Kendall did something bad. Logan's freaking out; Kendall doesn't see what the big deal is. Oneshot. KendallxLogan.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 570 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/6/2010 - [Logan, Kendall] - Complete
I'm Sorry by PimpedOutGreenEars reviews
"How can you say that? How can you say that when you love me?" "I couldn't." Kendall ends things with Logan. Oneshot. LoganxKendall. Sorta, not really LoganxCamille.
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,165 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/5/2010 - [Kendall, Logan] Camille - Complete
Bottle Up and Explode by Alarm Clock reviews
If this is going to be a crash, it’s going to be head-on. Kendall/James slash.
Big Time Rush - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,760 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/1/2010 - Kendall, James - Complete
flashback dreams by ShatteredDiamonds reviews
Now, it's just four teenage boys, laying on a beach with the world in their ears, lovesex in their minds and twinkling shards of dreams to be found in their eyes. / Hints of KendallxJames
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,801 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/20/2010 - Complete
What Happened In The Supply Closet by DarkElements10 reviews
In ‘Big Time Crib’ you see Kendall and Logan hiding in the supply closet from the Palm Woods manager. Here’s what we don’t see… Short one-shot, KendallxLogan.
Big Time Rush - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,250 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/24/2010 - Kendall, Logan - Complete
broadway is dark tonight by ShatteredDiamonds reviews
Kendall pats the spot next to him. "Come here." James falters and his heart breaks into a million pieces on the hospital floor. "Please," he pleads and his voice breaks with raw need and desperation. /KendallxJames, one-sided LoganxKendall/
Big Time Rush - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,491 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/26/2010 - Kendall, James - Complete